• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Pit-main joins SmashBoards

Kaiʃer

Smash Rookie
Howdy,

my name is „Kaiʃer“ because „Kaiser“ was already taken, so I decided to use a „long s“. I play Smash since Christmas 1999. Born in the end of the 80s and grown up with an old NES from my parents, I became a big fan of the „Kid Icarus“-franchise.
I was probably one of the few people who was more hyped about the announcement of Pit instead of Snake in May 2006. Since then, I main him. But I also enjoy playing the rest of the „Kid Icarus“-Crew.

Sometimes I play at some smaller tournaments (conventions etc.). So far my best results are some 2nd and 3rd places at tournaments with 30 – 40 competitors. I am very interested in becoming more professional in the game with being loyal to my Main. Another interest of mine is to participate in bigger tournaments and it's nice to see, that the competitive scene seems to grow in Germany.

Besides videogames, my other interests are: History, Movies, Anime/Cosplay and Medicine/Psychology).

English isn't my mother tongue, so please excuse any grammatical mistakes.

Greetings

Top Bottom