• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A persona pokeball like item idea (I dont know if it can work or not)

TechnicallyVern

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-8265-5666-3112
I had an idea for a persona like pokeball items they would act exactly like the pokeball but it will summon a persona instead

They would look like jokers mask
When the player grabs instead of throwing it,The player wears it instead to summon their persona
There wont be things like the master ball would summon a legendary persona

The list of personas that would be included in the mask are

-Pyro jack
-Silky
-Thoth
-Unicorn
-White rider
-Robin hood
-Seth
-And the legendary or rare is izanagi
Thats it for my idea you can help me out in the comments if you want but yeah hope you enjoy.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
This sounds really good concept and somewhat unique. Maybe some type of item that will allow them to pop out. Those who are used often or lower tier would be common and those who are high powered Personas would be rare

TechnicallyVern

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-8265-5666-3112
This sounds really good concept and somewhat unique. Maybe some type of item that will allow them to pop out. Those who are used often or lower tier would be common and those who are high powered Personas would be rare
Yeah again the item is joker's mask
But I am trying to find a way to make act like pokeballs and master balls
Mayby akechi's mask?

Top Bottom