• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Newcomer from Every Franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattVRox0525

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4184-7454-9388
Switch FC
SW-5339-1787-8388
Hey guys, back at this. I’ve decided to make these “What Would You Do” threads a sort of weekly thing. I just did one about redesigning last week and this week we’re going to say one more potential newcomer from every franchise.

:ultmario:: Ehhh maybe Walu-I mean Geno
But I wouldn’t complain if Waluigi were to ever get in, not that I think he willunfortunately.
:ultdk:: Maybe either Funky or Dixie. Dixie’s a main character at this point and Funky’s very popular. Also he was in the Tropical Freeze port.
:ultlink:: Skull Kid-is what I would have said before November. Maybe a BoTW Champion (Urbosa I hope).
:ultsamus:: There are really no options... except Sylux.
Metroid Prime 4 is coming, sooo...
:ultyoshi:: Should this even count?
Ehhh we can add Kamek right?
:ultkirby:: Bandana Dee. If not, Adeleine and Ribbon. Come on, Sakurai. You gave Dedede some of the biggest buffs coming to Ultimate and you literally made Kirby the only character to survive the Ultimate Doomsday. So why now throw us Kirby fans a bone?
Hell, any Kirby character will work tbh. We just need one. We all want it.
:ultfox:: Ehhh Krystal’s an AT, so she’s out... probably a one of those two new characters from SF2 (never played it and don’t know their names lul)
:ultpikachu:: A new Pokémon?
Either Sceptile or Grookey’s final evolution. We need a fully evolved grass starter. I would be neutral for Sceptile and tbh I’m on #GrookeyGang so yeah
:ultmarth:: Lyn is still an AT for some reason and FETH is coming soon so at this point Byleth is most likely. Maybe not just for the FE rep (which we don’t need), but for the next character in Ultimate.
:ultgnw:: The next Retro Rep may just be someone like Mach Rider. Idk tbh.
:ultpit:: In terms of likelihood, Viridi. In terms of want, Hades or Phosphora.
:ultsonic:: Not Tails. Tbh I would prefer Eggman but it’s not happening. Honestly, I feel Amy could get in. I would prefer her over Tails so it’s probably just wishful thinking.
Or maybe Blaze. IMAGINE BLAZE.

The series that you guys can do, but aren’t likely (and I won’t be providing examples for):
:ultbayonetta::ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultinkling::ultjoker::ultlittlemac::ultmegaman::ultmiifighters::ultness::ultolimar::ultpacman::ultryu::ultshulk::ultsimon::ultsnake::ultvillager::ultwario::ultwiifittrainer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom