• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new weeg!

CaptCollins

Smash Cadet
Heyyy everyone. Ive finally made the choice to take up weegee as a main and im lookin to meet the whole community. Hopefully looking to find some good players so I can get a feel for how different luigi's play. Funny enough I scroll down the main page to see a post by colin, (zhao, the best player in atlantic canada imo) and hes the one passing the luigi torch to me haha Anyone interested in some friendlies or coming on to teach me stuff, id really apprieciate the practice. I jab-upB someone the other day and ive been in love ever since. So yeah hit me up!

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, I havent been on here in ages.

Cheers.

makoforce

Smash Ace
welcome, playin luigi is fun but hard work seeing people play MK. I'm an EX luigi main I currently play marth/falco now but my home is here.

BSP

Smash Legend
Welcome to Luigi!

Eventually you're going to move to a better character, but enjoy your stay!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Heh you're fine. I'm not going to infract you for posting as a new member :p

But, from now on, let's just talk in the "Luigi Social Thread". Welcome to SWF, and Luigi!

Top Bottom