• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A New "Warriors" Title - Creation Thread!

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Well, I may as well close the polls now before I forget.

We've managed to get a tie between 4 different characters! (maybe I should rethink how I handle the whole submission things for future reference, but I'll do what I can for y'all.) Given that we are, in fact, pretty early on - I think it's pretty fair to just add all four to be honest. (Unless you want a poll to only add two?)

These characters are:

1634672211487.png

Infinite, Silver, Big and Professor Pickle!

With that out of the way, I think we can get to an interesting point here - bosses, though they might be a little... odd, compared to most Warriors games. In Hyrule Warriors specifically, various bosses from across the series - from King Dodongo, all the way to Argorok - were added in as actual boss encounters, that you would be able to fight in game, but didn't act as playable fighters. I think it makes sense we do the same here! Hence, Job #4 is:

Job #4: Submit a Boss from the Sonic the Hedgehog series!
Few things I should mention here.

1. Just because a playable fighter is in the game, doesn't mean that a boss involving them can't be either. For instance, in the case of Chaos, it's completely fine to submit later iterations of him such as Chaos 4 or even Perfect Chaos - the only catch is, that specific version can't be playable. (Even so, you could still add, say, Chaos 0 as playable if you wanted.)

2. However - if you add a boss to the game, that specific character can't be playable. For instance, submitting something like the Mother Wisp would mean she'd not be able to be playable in the game itself. That doesn't stop references in movesets, or transformations such as Metal Madness and the like - but the character themselves can't be playable.

3. Eggman machines are A-OK. My own explaination for this as of right now is that in general gameplay, they're piloted by Eggrobos (given that Eggman himself is a playable fighter.) However, feel free to provide any other explainations if you wish.

Feel free to ask any questions you like! However, I do request that you each only submit one boss this time - the reasoning is that it might work better with the polling system overall. Thanks a million in advance - and be sure to have fun!

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
downloadfile-14.jpg

Heavy Magcian
One of the Hard Boiled Heavies a seems to be the most popular, Heavy Magcian would focus on the art of illusions and magic to confuse and attack the target.

By herself (yes she is female) Heavy Magician isnt the strongest ever, she can shoot magic blasts, summon Egg Robos, and fly and teleport whatnot. Her strengths come in her powers over illusions. She can create portals that if come into contact cause the player to enter a magical realm where she would create various magic tricks such as the cup ball or quater trick and use them as attacks, she could also transform into other player able characters (mainly those of the classic era and there other incarnations) overall a unique opponent to face.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Well, I may as well close the polls now before I forget.

We've managed to get a tie between 4 different characters! (maybe I should rethink how I handle the whole submission things for future reference, but I'll do what I can for y'all.) Given that we are, in fact, pretty early on - I think it's pretty fair to just add all four to be honest. (Unless you want a poll to only add two?)

These characters are:

View attachment 334911

Infinite, Silver, Big and Professor Pickle!

With that out of the way, I think we can get to an interesting point here - bosses, though they might be a little... odd, compared to most Warriors games. In Hyrule Warriors specifically, various bosses from across the series - from King Dodongo, all the way to Argorok - were added in as actual boss encounters, that you would be able to fight in game, but didn't act as playable fighters. I think it makes sense we do the same here! Hence, Job #4 is:

Job #4: Submit a Boss from the Sonic the Hedgehog series!
Few things I should mention here.

1. Just because a playable fighter is in the game, doesn't mean that a boss involving them can't be either. For instance, in the case of Chaos, it's completely fine to submit later iterations of him such as Chaos 4 or even Perfect Chaos - the only catch is, that specific version can't be playable. (Even so, you could still add, say, Chaos 0 as playable if you wanted.)

2. However - if you add a boss to the game, that specific character can't be playable. For instance, submitting something like the Mother Wisp would mean she'd not be able to be playable in the game itself. That doesn't stop references in movesets, or transformations such as Metal Madness and the like - but the character themselves can't be playable.

3. Eggman machines are A-OK. My own explaination for this as of right now is that in general gameplay, they're piloted by Eggrobos (given that Eggman himself is a playable fighter.) However, feel free to provide any other explainations if you wish.

Feel free to ask any questions you like! However, I do request that you each only submit one boss this time - the reasoning is that it might work better with the polling system overall. Thanks a million in advance - and be sure to have fun!
Something I think we should have is ranked voting-where your first vote = 3 points for that character, second vote = 2, and third = 1 point. Most other threads have this system in place and it helps for tie breaking stuff like this. Having more restrictions on the kinds of characters that can be submitted would also be helpful to narrow things down.
Once I'm free from my schoolwork I'm down to submit a boss-probably gonna be Biolizard or Eggette piloting the spider-boss from Mania (since OC's aren't being excluded for this job).

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Something I think we should have is ranked voting-where your first vote = 3 points for that character, second vote = 2, and third = 1 point. Most other threads have this system in place and it helps for tie breaking stuff like this. Having more restrictions on the kinds of characters that can be submitted would also be helpful to narrow things down.
Once I'm free from my schoolwork I'm down to submit a boss-probably gonna be Biolizard or Eggette piloting the spider-boss from Mania (since OC's aren't being excluded for this job).
That... is actually a very good idea. I'll be sure to be more specific in future for sure - on how ranked voting could be done, I'll try and work something out :D

(Thank you so much!)

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job 4: Scorpius (Sonic Spinball)
99629A21-6E0C-4582-B3ED-00E8D51BF7E2.png

Scorpius made his first and only appearance in Sonic Spinball. Scorpius could use it’s legs and tail to run and crush you. It could also sting and shoot out green poisonous liquid as well.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Job 4: Biolizard (Sonic Adventure)
BiolizardArt.png

First appearing in Sonic Adventure 2, it was the prototype of a ultimate lifeform who was created but was too dangerous by Gerald Robotnik. This grotesque reptile later fought Shadow and did fuse to the front of the Space Colony Ark but thankfully was defeated by the Super forms of Sonic and Shadow.

Now in Sonic Warriors, he would be pretty slow dragging his large body around but sometimes crawl faster and is pretty tanky able to regenerate his health slowly. He would attack using his long neck and tail as well shoot out dark energy balls and use his eggs as projectiles.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Goodness, this place really died I'm hella sorry about that

Okay, so, the selected character is....

1634844371728.png

The Biolizard!

With that done, I think we're in an interesting position where we can begin to look at a weird and wonderful aspect of Warriors titles - that is, the inclusion of original characters in their games, such as Lana, Linkle, Aytolis and SOPHIA amongst others, so this next job is going to be one where you can well and truly go wild:

Job #5 - Submit a Heroic Original Character!
Few notes here as well.

1. The character should be Mobian, as I don't think having too many human characters would be a good idea. As a result, yes, it would be ideal to associate them with a species... but you don't have to if you don't want to.

2. The character should also have a brief description of their abilities and a very brief look at their character. For instance, if I were to submit someone like "Joey the Kangaroo", I'd need to mention his abilities (He can jump exceptionally high and has the ability to control sand) and his personality (a generally happy, but easily annoyed, individual)

3. Please, don't make them overpowered... I get that "haha sonic oc" is kinda cringy, but this is moreso in the context of a Warriors title, so it would be best to try and keep them at relatively the same "power level" as the main characters, or thereabouts.

Have fun, y'all!

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Ian the Prawn

Ian the Prawn is a young (11 jn prawn years) humanoid crustacean Mobian from off the coast of Soleana, born into a family of fishermen Ian was living peacefully until Lyric came and kidnapped the citizens of the Prawn village for there shells to create biomechanical experiments. Ian discovered he had the ability to turn intangible and escaped from Lyric's forces until he stumbled into the Chaotix who decide to take them under his wing.

Spoiler alert Ian is the reincarnation of Mephiles the Dark after he fused with remnants of the Phantom Ruby and he was taked in the Prawn village as the elder's own child which is why Lyric wanted him, to take his dark power and feul a robot army.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Cal the Moose and Rush the Reindeer (duo type character)
Best friends in the vein of Mighty and Ray or Sonic and Tails, these two couldn’t be more different. Cal has a shy and introverted personality, while Rush is loud and outgoing. They have a grudge against Dr. Eggman for putting their village in danger when they were just kids-and are now ready to take the fight to the battlefield of Warriors!
Their approaches to battle are quite polar, yet bounce off of each other well-Cal will stay from afar, considering a plan of attack, while Rush will, well, rush right in without a second thought. Cal has magical antlers that he can detach at any given moment and throw like a boomerang, or spin around on his fingers to pull himself skyward (higher and longer lasting, but much slower than Tails’ flight). Rush has a more damaging, but slower version of the Boost, and is in general just very strong and powerful, fighting somewhat like a school bully would. Cal and Rush’s attacks and movement work in tandem, with overall sluggish movement but high power and variability in their attacks.
As for their appearances, Rush kind of steals Boom Knuckles’ design, whereas Cal is like a taller, lankier Tails. Cal is nude like most male Sonic characters, apart from his flat-bottom sneakers. Rush, however, wears a red and black flannel jacket unbuttoned, with running shoes that bear resemblance to the gem-equipped shoes from Sonic 06.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #5: Sensei Leo (AKA Leo the Leopard)

Leo was once a foolish incompetent student, coming from a long line of famous warriors. Even though he was arrogant, his father seemed to love him more than his adopted son. Leo’s adopted father eventually confronted him and cut off his whiskers. Leo fell to the ground and began to lose his senses. Leo’s brother then killed their father and burned their family’s dojo to the ground. Luckily for Leo, a blind bat managed to carry him out of the burning building and hid him away.

The blind bat taught Leo for many years about how to gain his senses back, by using the world around him. His training changed him into becoming a better Leopard. Leo became a sensei by the end of his training and started a new dojo to train new generations of students. He has even taught Espio, some of his secret tricks before. Now, Leo has found peace with his wife, children, and dojo. All that might be about to change though, with a new threat rising. He will do whatever it takes to protect his world and family, from what evil will come.

Leo is older and wiser that most Sonic characters. He has learned fighting skills, peace, and a sense of humor in his old age. Leo is known for using his cat like agility, speed, and his sharp claws. Leo is known to also pounce at his enemies and knocking them back as well. Leo’s most iconic power is his great sense of surroundings. Leo wears his family’s traditional sensei attire, along with a picture of his old and new family inside.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Job 5: Colossus the Scorpion

Colossus is a humanoid scorpion being pretty ancient. It is said that he thrived way back in the past thousand of years ago since the time of prehistory thriving with the dinosaurs and somehow survived the meteor that nearly killed off all life by hiding underground laying dormant for the next few years as well coming out and finding himself in a different time period like medieval ages, western and more.
(Some say he might be an alien who crash-landed on Mobius long time ago.)

Many years passed and he woke up one day to find himself in the modern day aka present feeling confused by the new world after the extinction he witnessed but curious with his new surroundings. The arachnid wandered around feeling out of place and discovering new things he never seen before. And later came across none other than the famous hedgehog in blue himself, Sonic who accepted to help him after finding out what he went through. Colossus himself manged to make new friends as well team up with others for adventuring.

He's mostly naive and gentle as well being bit ditzy but can be pretty grumpy and a jerk sometimes.

On the battlefield, he attacks with his brute strength using his pincers like fists to punch with as well his tail and stinger, and can scale up walls for climbing. His preferred fighting style is using the environment around himself and wielding objects as improvised weapons.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Woah... some great ideas here! Thanks a million for your submissions - they actually seem pretty well thought out. (Maybe Sonic OCs aren't such a bad idea after all, hmm?)

Anyways, time for that again - the vote! Should one click right here, they'll be greeted with the options... best of luck, and be sure to vote responsibly!

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Well, looks like we have a winner, being:

Cal the Moose and Rush the Reindeer!
1635065896945.png

I think this is a good time to submit Job #6:

Job #6: Submit a "Weapon" for one of the characters on the roster.
Weapons are, after all, a key part of the Warriors series - so feel free to get creative!

Job 6:
Tails - Walker Mech

Tails' weapon could be his Walker Mech, who is very unique Pick for Tails' weapon. Tails could control it like Brute in Fortnite or like in Original Incarnation of his Mech.

Regular Attack: Tails shoots out a Projectile that gives normal Damage.
Strong Attack: Tails' Mech does a Huge Punch.
Air Regular: Tails' Mech does a Mid-Air Kick.
Strong Aerial: He would use his Jetpack and it acts like Mario's FLUDD, which it burned the Area underneath him.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
downloadfile-32.jpg

Infinite
Phantom Ruby
The Phanton Ruby is a important part of infinite's arsenal and gives him his power, so that will be his weapon

Regular Attack: Creates a long ranged laser blast from the ruby

Strong Attack: Creates giant cubes to crush enemies and block off other enemies as a shield

Air Regular: Creates a laser beam falling from the sky that surrounds him in plasma

Air Strong: Causes a artificial sun to fall out of the sky

Hyper 1: Infinite turns into that one monster from Sonic Forces (seen below) and rampages though the army
downloadfile-13.jpg

Hyper 2: Infinite summons many clones of himself to revolves around him like a sheild before exploding.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #6: Professor Pickle - Gaia Manuscript
A32B6E6A-C5C4-47A7-AD7F-CAD17C7A52D3.png

The Gaia Manuscript would be a major part of Professor Pickle’s moveset. For this game, the Gaia Manuscript could be used the summon Dark Gaia’s army to use at your control.

Light Attack: Professor Pickle summons a Red Rex to unleash on opponents. The Red Rex dashes at hordes, biting anyone that gets in it’s way, with their jaws.

Regular Attack: Professor Pickle summons a Nightmare to unleash on opponents. The Nightmare teleports in front of the nearest hordes and stretches it’s arms out to slap enemies.

Air Regular: Professor Pickle summons a Killer Bee to unleash on opponents. The Killer Bee will quickly fly over from above to pierce opponents with it’s stinger.

Air Strong: Professor Pickle summons a Titan to unleash on opponents. The Titan will jump up into the air to slam his club on top of enemies.

Hyper 1: Professor Pickle summons a Big Mother to unleash on opponents. The Big Mother will send a shock wave to the ground, throwing enemies into the air. Then, the Big Mother will spawn a horde of Red Rexes to bite enemies from incoming hordes, dealing a lot of damage.

Hyper 2: Professor Pickle summons one of every enemy (except for Big Mother) to attack all the surrounding hordes.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Well... we might as well keep all of these - after all, there's no overlap, so I think it'll work well. This sort of leads into an unusual point now:

Job #7 - Submit a Battlefield from the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
I will say this much - we might as well say that Green Hill is a lock in. We all know it would wind up here anyways, so I kinda want to see what y'all would want to submit. Ideally, have it related in some way to a character that's already here - but don't worry about it too much. Good luck!

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #7: Capital City (Sonic Forces)
B69514EF-7690-47B6-9D81-E5FEBA878904.jpeg

The battlefield would be the futuristic-like Capital City, from Sonic Forces. The area would be covered with smoke, fire, and rubble from Infinite’s earlier attack on the city. The layout would mainly involve it’s long bridges and it’s big buildings. Occasionally, mobians and human tourists could be seen running to safety in the background.

Last edited:
Top Bottom