• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A New Wah-volution!: NEW Waluigi Support Thread

SkeffVEVO

Smash Apprentice
Well, then what is it for?
A new Mario Sports game or for a project branded under Mario Sports, like Mario Sports Superstars. Although this trademark is kind of in a weird position as that Golden Sun trademark is a brand new one that just keeps getting updates which in turns heavily implies a new Golden Sun game. Camelot makes the Golden Sun and Mario Sports games, and a new Golden Sun game would be keeping Camelot busy. Some other development studio could be making a new Mario Sports game of course. NateDrake also disconfirmed a new Mario Golf game of that means anything.

This trademark could mean something for Smash but I doubt it seeing as Banjo and Kazooie has been the only recent character that had a new trademark/trademark renewal mean anything for Smash.

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
The thing is I want Waluigi in ultimate specifically. This game feels like the mother of all smash games with it's content and all the characters, most are fan favorites, and if Waluigi misses out of it, even if he's in the next game it'll be disappointing if many of the characters are cut or anything. It'll just feel like he missed an opportunity to be with the likes of some of the most popular gaming icons.

I'd still be happy don't get me wrong, but I'd definitely feel a bit sad if that next game was missing k rool or banjo or Ridley etc

Last edited:

Karen6969

Smash Journeyman
The thing is I want Waluigi in ultimate specifically. This game feels like the mother of all smash games with it's content and all the characters, most are fan favorites, and if Waluigi misses out of it, even if he's in the next game it'll be disappointing if many of the characters are cut or anything. It'll just feel like he missed an opportunity to be with the likes of some of the most popular gaming icons.

I'd still be happy don't get me wrong, but I'd definitely feel a bit sad if that next game was missing k rool or banjo or Ridley etc
Exactly. Like yes, the goal is just to get Waluigi in a smash game. I’ve wanted that since I was a kid. But this one specifically I really really want him in. I’d finally get to take my favorite character and fight against some of the biggest names in gaming history with him. Plus I’m not gonna lie, the “everyone is here” line feels so lame for a Waluigi fan. When a single character is missing from the game out of the original Mario Party/sports crew while the rest are there (Mario, Luigi, Wario, DK, Daisy, Peach, Yoshi, Waluigi), it makes it clear that everyone is not here (yet)

TX-55

Smash Journeyman

officethankyou.gif

This so much.
When I say that I want Waluigi as DLC for Ultimate, I get the usual "wait for the next game" or "there's always Smash 6" all while discussing how the next game might be a reboot with massive cuts to the roster.

**** that, I've wanted Waluigi for years, I'm not gonna wait for another 6-7 years just to get him while simultaneously losing a lot of my favorites.

I want Waluigi for Smash, but I also don't want to lose Snake or Terry.

My main currently is Ganondorf, but I also play a lot of different characters.
Here's the top 40 based on playtime.
:ultganondorf::ultsnake::ultwario::ult_terry::ultsimon::ulthero3::ultincineroar::ultridley::ultken::ultmario::ultwolf::ultkrool::ultfalcon::ultrichter::ultpiranha::ultbayonetta1::ultbyleth::ultzelda::ultlittlemac::ultjoker::ultryu::ultminmin:ultbowser::ultdk::ultbrawler::ultbanjokazooie::ultkingdedede::ultcloud::ultike::ultzss::ultpacman::ultmetaknight::ultsonic::ultlink::ultdoc::ultyounglink::ultroy::ultcorrinf::ultdarksamus::ultpeach:

Last edited:

walugurl

Smash Journeyman
A new Mario Sports game or for a project branded under Mario Sports, like Mario Sports Superstars. Although this trademark is kind of in a weird position as that Golden Sun trademark is a brand new one that just keeps getting updates which in turns heavily implies a new Golden Sun game. Camelot makes the Golden Sun and Mario Sports games, and a new Golden Sun game would be keeping Camelot busy. Some other development studio could be making a new Mario Sports game of course. NateDrake also disconfirmed a new Mario Golf game of that means anything.

This trademark could mean something for Smash but I doubt it seeing as Banjo and Kazooie has been the only recent character that had a new trademark/trademark renewal mean anything for Smash.
The thing is, it’s just an odd trademark. The name sounds uninspired for a new compilation sport game. It’s not even being used for merchandise like say, Mario kart’s trademark for example.

This is why I’m hoping that’s it’s another Banjo situation. The trademark was renewed, some people thought it meant nothing and then boom, Banjo was in smash. I hope the same happens to Waluigi.

Handy Man

Smash Ace
That bomberman mii costume is literally the assist trophy model. i think they're testing the waters before a full assist upgrade happens
I agree. I’m not a Waluigi supporter, but I wanted to stop by to say that I think you guys actually have a pretty good chance of getting playable Waluigi after today. I would think that it would be pretty confusing to see the Bomberman Mii costume and assist trophy side-by-side, but it seems like Nintendo doesn’t really care about that. Plus, Sakurai reaffirmed two days ago that Nintendo is picking the DLC, and Nintendo already knows that Waluigi is popular and marketable. As Waluigi is in most Mario spin-offs like Daisy, people would already know who he is, making him an easy sell for most. I don’t think Waluigi is guaranteed, but after seeing Bomberman’s Mii costume, I feel like Nintendo doesn’t care about assist trophy overlap as much as we think they would.

Chocosta

Smash Apprentice
That bomberman mii costume is literally the assist trophy model. i think they're testing the waters before a full assist upgrade happens
Skull Kid mii costume is also the assist trophy model so yeah... it doesn't mean anything

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Wasn't expecting today to be a good day for Waluigi but it weirdly has because it shows that they're putting in a very obvious effort to make most of the popular ATs (both past and present) playable in some form:

Mii Costumes or Hats:

Arcade Bunny
Akira
Ashley
Barbara
Black Knight
Bomberman
Callie
Chomp
Isaac
Knuckles
Marie
Ray MK II
Saki
Skull Kid
Springman
Takamaru
Vince
Zero

Waluigi merely has a hat despite a mask or simply his overalls being more than possible, especially since we have characters like Builder Mario and now Bomberman that basically uses the AT model. Unless you want to be super pessimistic, I have a hard time seeing Waluigi becoming a "deluxe costume."

walugurl

Smash Journeyman
I just hope they aren’t gonna give us the middle finger and make a mii costume of him. Just imagine it showed up and then it show the “smash x Mario sports” screen. Horrible...

Karen6969

Smash Journeyman
Holy ****. So with Sakurai’s comments on Springman during the Min Min presentation and now the Bomberman upgrade to deluxe Mii costume... can we consider the AT deconfirm fan rule officially dead? Man I was not expecting good Waluigi news today. His AT status was literally the last thing keeping me apprehensive from considering him to be likely.

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
Wasn't expecting today to be a good day for Waluigi but it weirdly has because it shows that they're putting in a very obvious effort to make most of the popular ATs (both past and present) playable in some form:

Mii Costumes or Hats:

Arcade Bunny
Akira
Ashley
Barbara
Black Knight
Bomberman
Callie
Chomp
Isaac
Knuckles
Marie
Ray MK II
Saki
Skull Kid
Springman
Takamaru
Vince
Zero

Waluigi merely has a hat despite a mask or simply his overalls being more than possible, especially since we have characters like Builder Mario and now Bomberman that basically uses the AT model. Unless you want to be super pessimistic, I have a hard time seeing Waluigi becoming a "deluxe costume."
This is one of the reasons why I believe that Waluigi could happen. Nintendo is aware that many fans want Waluigi as playable and they can't ignore that forever. I really hope that it happens. If/when Waluigi and Dixie get in, my speculation day could come to end.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
This is one of the reasons why I believe that Waluigi could happen. Nintendo is aware that many fans want Waluigi as playable and they can't ignore that forever. I really hope that it happens. If/when Waluigi and Dixie get in, my speculation day could come to end.
Yeah, today proved they can literally port an AT's skin to a functional skeleton with minimal effort so the idea that people kept horking that turning an AT into a playable character would be too complicated just got BTFO for like the third time this year.

"Upgrades can't happen."

Nope.

"Making an AT playable would be too complicated."

Nope.

"Having both an AT summon and a playable AT in the same game would be too complicated."

It's literally something that was programmed in the base game and most of the game's ATs are specifically turned off in certain situations:

Phoenix Douchebag

Smash Lord
Holy ****. So with Sakurai’s comments on Springman during the Min Min presentation and now the Bomberman upgrade to deluxe Mii costume... can we consider the AT deconfirm fan rule officially dead? Man I was not expecting good Waluigi news today. His AT status was literally the last thing keeping me apprehensive from considering him to be likely.
We have gotten ATs as Mii Costume DLC before. Takamaru in Smash 4 comes to mind.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
We have gotten ATs as Mii Costume DLC before. Takamaru in Smash 4 comes to mind.
I think the big takeaway here isn't Bomberman getting a Mii Costume, but rather Bomberman's AT model being ported to a Mii costume. They're almost the same model if you look close enough. If there was a plan for a double E3 reveal I don't think Min Min was supposed to be part of it - you can see my reasoning here: https://smashboards.com/members/wario-wario-wario.388581/#profile-post-984928

So I think Waluigi Time could be close at hand if we're to believe in a "two E3 fan favourites, rest are ads/Sakurai picks" pattern.

Karen6969

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, today proved they can literally port an AT's skin to a functional skeleton with minimal effort so the idea that people kept horking that turning an AT into a playable character would be too complicated just got BTFO for like the third time this year.

"Upgrades can't happen."

Nope.

"Making an AT playable would be too complicated."

Nope.

"Having both an AT summon and a playable AT in the same game would be too complicated."

It's literally something that was programmed in the base game and most of the game's ATs are specifically turned off in certain situations:

Thank you. The amount of people trying to cling to the fan rule and say that bomberman doesn’t mean anything baffles me. Like yes, we have had ATs get costumes before but the point here is that this costume render is identical to the AT... so what stops them from using an AT render to make a playable fighter now?

I thought the AT rule was dead back when Sakurai openly talked about Springman and did not once mention his AT status, but this confirms it for me. People still clamoring on about ATs deconfirming are in denial and probably just want the rule to be true because they think it boosts the chances of their picks somehow.

last thing I will say is I definitely feel like there is an AT fighter in this pass, and thus during their development the team realized how easy it would be to port AT renders to Mii costumes... = Bomberman. I don’t think they just came up with the idea randomly. It is definitely suspicious that the bomberman costume is the SAME render as his AT.

Last edited:

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
Skull Kid mii costume is also the assist trophy model so yeah... it doesn't mean anything
No it's not exact, and even if it is the same model, it is extremely edited.
31720.png

Assist model
31692.png

Mii costume

It's clearly not just the same model for skull kid, meanwhile bomber man from everything we've seen is literally just the same model, the only possible change might be the polygons are less blocky
Bomberman_Assist_Trophy_(SSBU).png
bomberman.jpg

Last edited:

Chocosta

Smash Apprentice
No it's not exact, and even if it is the same model, it is extremely edited. View attachment 288211
Assist model
View attachment 288212
Mii costume

It's clearly not just the same model for skull kid, meanwhile bomber man from everything we've seen is literally just the same model, the only possible change might be the polygons are less blocky
View attachment 288213View attachment 288215
Ah, you're right. I said that because I remembered that SK also has a "deluxe mii costume" my bad I guess

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I mean....there's also the fact that the games programmers basically turned the whole game upside down (the stages) just to get Steve to work properly.

Some people act like the developers are amateurs who can't even modify their own game.

Last edited:

Karen6969

Smash Journeyman
I just hope they aren’t gonna give us the middle finger and make a mii costume of him. Just imagine it showed up and then it show the “smash x Mario sports” screen. Horrible...
This is a possibility. And honestly, I think that we will get this at the very least. I think given all of the other info we have it is more likely that his AT model was used to make a playable fighter and maybe that's when they got the AT model -> mii costume idea. With as huge and popular as Waluigi is, surely if he was a deluxe mii costume they would have released him alongside a huge and popular fighter like Steve, rather than starting the AT promotions with Bomberman. I think Waluigi is going to be the only AT that will be upgraded to playable, while some runner-ups like Bomberman will be used as deluxe Mii costumes.

But, if Waluigi is not a fighter, surely we will get a legit Waluigi AT costume. This would at least be a consolation prize. Really though, I'm with fatman. I don't see them giving Waluigi deluxe costume treatment after being an AT for 3 games as well as being one of the most popular Nintendo characters and one of the most heavily demanded smash newcomers. The important takeaway after the Bomberman AT promotion to mii costume isn't that the same could happen to Waluigi, the important takeaway is that Waluigi could be promoted in general, to either a fighter or a costume. Now you just have to ask yourself, "Which does Waluigi fit better as? Which would make Nintendo more money?"

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
With the Bomberman mii costume we know the team can reuse the AT models to make mii costumes or perhaps even a playable fighter. I admit this reinvograted some lost hope I had for Waluigi being playable. I wonder which pack Waluigi would appear in if he's in the pass.

Karen6969

Smash Journeyman
With the Bomberman mii costume we know the team can reuse the AT models to make mii costumes or perhaps even a playable fighter. I admit this reinvograted some lost hope I had for Waluigi being playable. I wonder which pack Waluigi would appear in if he's in the pass.
I've seen a lot of people talk about how Min Min was probably meant to come out before the summer, closer to when they teased the "Fighter from ARMS" thing. This would make Steve, and probably one other fighter the E3 reveals. If that is the case, then that 8th fighter (the second E3 reveal) is probably nearly finished, and could theoretically be revealed/released around the time of the Mario tournament. That is a pretty quick turnaround, BUT if the assumption is correct then they would have been revealed at the same time anyways. That would honestly be the best time to reveal Waluigi (or Geno)... if it isn't before the tournament then I think him being the last fighter would be the frontrunner in likelihood.

edit- I should also mention that we are still very much due for a new Mario sports game. If that is ever announced, then I think we have our answer as far as when he would be revealed/released goes (If he is in after all)

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I've seen a lot of people talk about how Min Min was probably meant to come out before the summer, closer to when they teased the "Fighter from ARMS" thing. This would make Steve, and probably one other fighter the E3 reveals. If that is the case, then that 8th fighter (the second E3 reveal) is probably nearly finished, and could theoretically be revealed/released around the time of the Mario tournament. That is a pretty quick turnaround, BUT if the assumption is correct then they would have been revealed at the same time anyways. That would honestly be the best time to reveal Waluigi (or Geno)... if it isn't before the tournament then I think him being the last fighter would be the frontrunner in likelihood.
I personally doubt fighter 8 was gonna be revealed during E3 when the team has been working hard to reprogram the entire game to make Steve work while at the same time attempting to improve the netcode. If anything I think at the very most both Min Min and Steve were the E3 reveals. We likely won't see FP8 until next year according to amiibo theory.

Karen6969

Smash Journeyman
I personally doubt fighter 8 was gonna be revealed during E3 when the team has been working hard to reprogram the entire game to make Steve work while at the same time attempting to improve the netcode. If anything I think at the very most both Min Min and Steve were the E3 reveals. We likely won't see FP8 until next year according to amiibo theory.
you are probably right. I only entertain the idea of 8 being a second E3 reveal because I genuinely think it could have been Waluigi. The thing about Waluigi is that he doesn't have his own games so I doubt he'd have any new, hard to program mechanics. He also already has a render in-game that they can use for his fighter (example- pulling bomberman's AT render for his costume). My point is that Waluigi really probably does not require that much dev time to program as a fighter, so he is one of the only characters that I could have seen as an E3 reveal alongside Steve, who required TONS of dev time.

Last edited:

Dorayaki

Smash Journeyman

It's old talk. It may be executable but obviously not the most beneficial route. Best one would be having different characters in different roles. So the question is which role suits Waluigi better. i think thr consensus on this thread would want Waluigi to be a fighter more than an assist.

Problem is if Waluigi was alreay a fighter in Smash 4, I don't see people would actively want his AT to return along with his fighter role "Wauigi needs to be both!!". That means that AT is not necessary in most fans mind. Applicable to Mac and Isabelle as well.

Instead of just inactivating existed assists trophies, I'd just ask Nintendo to add more new assist trophies to replace him. Just the DLCs so far don't have any additional assist along with the new 3td party entries.

Off-topic, Bomberman might be closer as he is both a fullbody costume and an assist.

While I support Waluigi competing next Mario rep, regarding to assist trophy specifically, we shouldn't forget that past assists like Barbara would have a better chance for promotion at this point, and she doesn't need to argue with this theory if she enters now.

View attachment 288087
This so much.
When I say that I want Waluigi as DLC for Ultimate, I get the usual "wait for the next game" or "there's always Smash 6" all while discussing how the next game might be a reboot with massive cuts to the roster.

**** that, I've wanted Waluigi for years, I'm not gonna wait for another 6-7 years just to get him while simultaneously losing a lot of my favorites.

I want Waluigi for Smash, but I also don't want to lose Snake or Terry.
I mean, who knows? There maybe even more better 3rd party guests that break the internet more easily than Steve did. Cannot think Waluigi doesnt make it means its a definite lose. But I agree that you might want Waluigi to fight against an exclusive Smash 5 fighter specifically.

Optimistically, if he got what it takes as a long stay, it'd be nice to have him in more than just one Smash game as a fighter.

Last edited:

TX-55

Smash Journeyman
It's old talk. It may be executable but obviously not the most beneficial route. Best one would be having different characters in different roles. So the question is which role suits Waluigi better. i think thr consensus on this thread would want Waluigi to be a fighter more than an assist.

Problem is if Waluigi was alrest a fighter in Smash 4, I don't see people would actively want his AT to return along with his fighter role. That means that AT is not necessary in most fans mind. Applicable to Mac and Isabelle as well.

Instead of just inactivating existed assists trophies, I'd just ask Nintendo to add more new assist trophies to replace him. Just the DLCs so far don't have any additional assist along with the new 3td party entries.

Off-topic, Bomberman might be closer as he is both a fullbody costume and an assist.

While I support Waluigi competing next Mario rep, regarding to assist trophy specifically, we shouldn't forget that past assists like Barbara would have a better chance for promotion at this point, and she doesn't need to argue with this theory if she enters now.

I mean, who knows? There maybe even more better 3rd party guests that break the internet more easily than Steve did. Cannot think Waluigi doesnt make it means its a definite lose. But I agree that you might want Waluigi to fight against an exclusive Smash 5 fighter specifically.

Optimistically, if he got what it takes as a long stay, it'd be nice to have him in more than just one Smash game as a fighter.
Are you a bot?
I seriously need to know how you process information.
I said "I want Waluigi, but I also don't want to lose my other favorites"

Better 3rd party chars?
That's subjective, I don't care about Minecraft, but I know that having Steve in Smash is big.
My absolute favorite Ultimate DLC fighters are Hero, and Terry. I don't want to lose them to get, for example Kratos.
Because I don't care about God of War even if it breaks the internet more than Steve did.

We will not get another Smash game like Ultimate, so I need Waluigi to be in this game, because right now it has all of my past most wanteds.

Chocosta

Smash Apprentice
I didn't watched Nintendo presentation during E3 2018 but I saw that people talked about Waluigi and Bomberman... the reason for that was because they were shown as assist trophies and people went insane ! Both characters being announced as ATs was met with negative reception...
The thing is that Bomberman had a waaaaay smaller outcry. It wasn't as loud as Waluigi... and yet, they still acknowledged the outcry for him by making a mii costume based on his assist model. This is literally Bomberman but with a mii fighter moveset

Can you ****ing imagine what they planned to do for Waluigi after the massive reaction during/after E3 ? I can definitely imagine it :

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I didn't watched Nintendo presentation during E3 2018 but I saw that people talked about Waluigi and Bomberman... the reason for that was because they were shown as assist trophies and people went insane ! Both characters being announced as ATs was met with negative reception...
The thing is that Bomberman had a waaaaay smaller outcry. It wasn't as loud as Waluigi... and yet, they still acknowledged the outcry for him by making a mii costume based on his assist model. This is literally Bomberman but with a mii fighter moveset

Can you ****ing imagine what they planned to do for Waluigi after the massive reaction during/after E3 ? I can definitely imagine it :
There's also the possibility of them listening and doing something non-Smash related - like a Waluigi game; Waluigi in a Wario game (I personally would like to see a WarioWare game where his employees finally sue him for all those lost royalties, and Waluigi is their lawyer and as such the final boss); something like that.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Better 3rd party chars?
That's subjective, I don't care about Minecraft, but I know that having Steve in Smash is big.
My absolute favorite Ultimate DLC fighters are Hero, and Terry. I don't want to lose them to get, for example Kratos.
Because I don't care about God of War even if it breaks the internet more than Steve did.
I kinda have the same situation with Reimu (Touhou) as well, I don't want her to be cut if she makes it in, just to make way for Bomberman.

Last edited:

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord

Camelot only makes Tennis and Golf. Other devs made the Mario games based on the other sports

Karen6969

Smash Journeyman

Yeah, I agree. I know I will regret this but after the bomberman costume I really do think Waluigi is getting in, for 3 reasons.

1) bomberman Mii costume- aside from being the final nail in the coffin for the stupid assist trophy deconfirm rule, them doing this just shows that they are making an effort to toss fans of assist trophy characters a bone. Relatively minor fan outcry for bomberman -> deluxe Mii costume. Major fan outcry for Waluigi with places all over the internet commenting on it -> ??? That’s all I have to say about that.

2) Sakurai’s comments during Steve’s reveal- he basically confirmed to us that if Nintendo wants a character, that character happens. Now, why would Nintendo want a character? The 2 reasons that come to mind for me are either for advertising, or for profit potential (like Steve). Waluigi definitely falls into the profit category as well, after E3 2018 I’m sure they are well aware of how much money they can make from a Waluigi DLC. Not to mention, all of these pictures, polls, gifs, etc of Waluigi by Nintendo seem to imply that they actually like him now.

3) Random speculation over time- para leak, legacy XE server shutdown, the Mario sports trademark...this stuff doesn’t mean much individually but when you combine all of it with points 1 and 2... yeah Waluigi might be inevitable after all.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
I think a valuable lesson we have learned recently is that old rumors should absolutely not be trashed. I'm willing to bet at this point that reservations for a "second pass" were always in the works, whether they were originally planned as stand alone packs or not. I just can't see why Minecraft Steve would be planned since literally 2015 yet, he wasn't "decided on" until Fighter Pass 2 was greenlit.

Therefore, this insistence that Waluigi was "leakbait" for Byleth and such are very...honestly, downright silly conclusions to make at this point. Leakbait has consistently been a subject of debate since 2018 and we see time and time again that leakbait itself is rarely EVER an actual thing and the only instance we can still think of at this point would be the seven rumored square character leaks from 2018.

Also, let's not forget that, even if Minecraft Steve was leakbait (he wasn't), Waluigi is one of the WORST options for leakbait Nintendo could ever use. Leakbait is intended to be used as something that can fish out who is dispelling private information to the public. What do you think is a better idea, using Minecraft Steve, the main character of one of the best selling games of all time and a brand new third party inclusion that builds relationships with Mojang and Microsoft, as a "leakbait" character to find out who is revealing information, or Waluigi, a character who 75 percent of the Smash community still thinks is "hard deconfirmed" due to being an Assist Trophy, to the point where many of the people who HEAR Waluigi information immediately excuse it as bunk because he's just an "unrealizable" character.

That's simply not smart. Using an unrealizable character for leakbait isn't productive because it will actively detract from what the goal of leakbait is, to find out who is spilling the beans. By using a character like Waluigi as leakbait, you're pretty much making it much harder for yourself for that leakbait to catch anyone in the act, because a lot of these said "leakers" just won't believe and therefore won't dispel the information they are given anyways.

Also, a good quote from Xenother over on the Geno thread remarks that Three Houses content was arguably known and discussed within circles since 2018 as well. I can also personally vouch that I heard multiple rumors of a three houses stage and associated content back in the late fall/winter last year. We incorrectly assumed it to be standalone DLC that would not be included with a fighter, but this has been a long journey of incorrect assumptions all around, and things are definitely steadily changing in speculation.

Why is this important? Well, because it proves that first party DLC can indeed leak, even if to a much lesser extent than third parties.

TL, DR? Minecraft Steve's addition, funnily enough, makes me way way more confident that Waluigi is a matter of time, not a matter of if.

Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

Top Bottom