• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A New Wah-volution!: NEW Waluigi Support Thread

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Hey everyone! I am new to this thread so I would love to introduce myself! As you can tell from my signature, Waluigi is a character I really would love to see in the game and he is my most wanted first-party character. To have Waluigi finally get a chance in the spotlight along with Mario, Luigi and Wario would be amazing, and as such, I will continue rooting for the purple-clad plumber.

Recently however, I feel this has been the darkest time to be a Waluigi supporter. Everyone in the Smash community makes fun of us supporters for wanting Waluigi in the game, saying how we only want him for the "lolz" and the memes. Waluigi is a character I have always loved him in the Mario spin-off games, he was one of my favorite Mario characters, and I always thought he would have an interesting moveset. People also claim how toxic we are as a Waluigi support community all because of two fans that harassed Sakurai on Twitter, and I won't lie, it kinda hurts my feelings as a Waluigi supporter and sometimes I fear telling people I want Waluigi included because of just how much people hate Waluigi and their supporters. I've seen plenty of really great Waluigi supporters that genuinely want to see him included just like myself, and I am hoping this thread will be a nice alternative to get away from all the toxicity of people telling me just how bad of people we all are. Here's hoping Waluigi makes it in the game! :)
Nice to meet you.^-^

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Hiya
Some guy is attempting to make the biggest Smash fan ballot for Ultimate and he's halfway to his goal. He posted the midway result and Waluigi is in the first ranking. Share the poll and vote for Waluigi if you didn't so we can make it the biggest fan ballot.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend

PapaGenos mostly talks about Geno in relations to this, but the Legacy XP takedown could be a huge boost for Waluigi. I'm trying to hype responsibly and not get my hopes up, but damn all this possible evidence makes it hard.

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
Apparently Verge has been saying that Springman with characters for alts is the arms fighter. Which means if true, assist trophies are on the table for promotions
44q9if~2.jpg

HERE WE GO FOLKS

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Apparently Verge has been saying that Springman with characters for alts is the arms fighter. Which means if true, assist trophies are on the table for promotions View attachment 274437
HERE WE GO FOLKS
Correction: Sabi, who has lied before, is claiming Vergeben is saying this. Vergeben has not responded to confirm this, and it's very easy to fake DM's.

It's best to take this as a rumor created by Sabi right now.

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
Correction: Sabi, who has lied before, is claiming Vergeben is saying this. Vergeben has not responded to confirm this, and it's very easy to fake DM's.

It's best to take this as a rumor created by Sabi right now.
Good point, guess we take with a grain of salt. Still this is the most credible and plausible leak out there, so we'll have to wait and see

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
I have wanted Waluigi in Smash for tons of years, but I'm not too confident in his chances for the Fighters Pass, even if this ARMS rep is Spring Man. Personally, the only way I can see Waluigi working as DLC is if he is a free bonus like Piranha Plant. As for his own Challenger Pack? I doubt it since I don't know what in the heck they could pull from for a stage, music and Spirits.

I do believe we will get at least one or two more bonus fighters after the Pass, and I think Waluigi will be one of those characters, but I don't think he is all too likely for this Pass unfortunately. I'm still hoping though!

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I have wanted Waluigi in Smash for tons of years, but I'm not too confident in his chances for the Fighters Pass, even if this ARMS rep is Spring Man. Personally, the only way I can see Waluigi working as DLC is if he is a free bonus like Piranha Plant. As for his own Challenger Pack? I doubt it since I don't know what in the heck they could pull from for a stage, music and Spirits.

I do believe we will get at least one or two more bonus fighters after the Pass, and I think Waluigi will be one of those characters, but I don't think he is all too likely for this Pass unfortunately. I'm still hoping though!
Ehh I don't think there will be any more bonus fighters in this game. Piranha Plant was one because development for the character was late so they resold a base game character as DLC but made him free for a limited time. If they're gonna release a character they will be fully paid for.

As for content outside of the current pass? Highly doubtful imo, unless we get a season 3 I think this is pretty much it in terms of content. Nintendo's current DLC model for Ultimate seems to be selling everything in passes and packs, they don't seem to be doing anything standalone like in 4, the only exception was Piranha Plant and like I said that was a character planned for the base game.

I do wish to see Waluigi but the more time passes the more I get pessimistic on his chances. It's annoying how nothing really is holding him back besides Sakurai not caring enough. Because by all standards Waluigi is a character who fully fits in Smash as a playable fighter due to him being an extremely recognizable and popular character from the Mario universe to both casual and hardcore fans, and him having a large room for moveset potential due to his personality and important role in sport games. Since Nintendo are the ones choosing the characters this time I'm slightly hopeful, but not by a large metric. Nintendo themselves probably see more interest in putting in DLC characters that advertise their new games or IPs.

With that said not all is doom and gloom, there is a chance for our purple ******* to make it in now that we're in season 2. Granted, it's not a big chance. But it is a chance nevertheless.

KingHippo

Smash Rookie
Waluigi deserves his long-awaited Smash debut!

... but probably won't get it. Poor guy can't catch a break.

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
Ehh I don't think there will be any more bonus fighters in this game. Piranha Plant was one because development for the character was late so they resold a base game character as DLC but made him free for a limited time. If they're gonna release a character they will be fully paid for.

As for content outside of the current pass? Highly doubtful imo, unless we get a season 3 I think this is pretty much it in terms of content. Nintendo's current DLC model for Ultimate seems to be selling everything in passes and packs, they don't seem to be doing anything standalone like in 4, the only exception was Piranha Plant and like I said that was a character planned for the base game.

I do wish to see Waluigi but the more time passes the more I get pessimistic on his chances. It's annoying how nothing really is holding him back besides Sakurai not caring enough. Because by all standards Waluigi is a character who fully fits in Smash as a playable fighter due to him being an extremely recognizable and popular character from the Mario universe to both casual and hardcore fans, and him having a large room for moveset potential due to his personality and important role in sport games. Since Nintendo are the ones choosing the characters this time I'm slightly hopeful, but not by a large metric. Nintendo themselves probably see more interest in putting in DLC characters that advertise their new games or IPs.

With that said not all is doom and gloom, there is a chance for our purple ******* to make it in now that we're in season 2. Granted, it's not a big chance. But it is a chance nevertheless.
Yeah I feel the same way unfortunately. On the bright side, however, if we do get a Smash game in the near future, then Waluigi is the one character I will confidently say is a lock. The demand for the character at E3 2018 was just too loud to ignore.

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
I always believe that if there is to be one Assist Trophy to have that honor of destroying the AT rule is should be Waluigi. Let's hope we see another fan rule gone in this pass.

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
I unfortunately hate to say this, but I am convinced Waluigi is most likely not gonna happen. I do want him, don't get me wrong, but the fact that Min Min was chosen in favor of Spring Man, who is an assist trophy yet is the posterboy of the franchise makes me feel like Sakurai doesn't wanna bother with upgrading assist trophies this time around.

I wanna be wrong, of course, but as things stand now, I have currently lost all hope in seeing Waluigi get included at this point

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
After today, I think we still have a great shot at Waluigi joining the roster. Min Min destroyed the spirit fan rule, and I think its gonna be Waluigi to break the assist fan rule. It's Mario's 35th, Spirits already in the game can be used for Spirit Boards (Min's Min's spirit board for example), and theirs a ton of music from the Mario series and its spin-offs that they can pull from. As much as I wanted Spring Man it just makes too much sense for the Assist to break the rule to be Waluigi. Give it time lads, I had a good feeling about Banjo and I got a good feeling about the Waah

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'd like to provide two pieces of potential evidence for ATs not deconfirming:

Spring Man was in Min Min's trailer, they did try to convince you he could be in the game

Sakurai never said anything about Spring Man's AT being the reason he wasn't chosen, just that "everyone's the protagonist!" and that ARMS' director wanted her in the game

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I still think Waluigi has a decent chance of happening in this pass. Sakurai didn't say Spring Man being an AT is why he didn't get in, he said the producer of ARMs wanted Min Min instead.

It's fine to be cautious but there's a fine line between being realistic and pessimistic. There is nothing that explicitly says ATs cannot be upgraded, and if there is one we wouldn't be having these conversations in the first place. I think people are too quick to declare AT promotions as a lost cause when we just got a freaking base game upgrade. Like no seriously, Spirits are fine but ATs somehow aren't because they're labeled differently? It's illogical to me.

Gimj

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to provide two pieces of potential evidence for ATs not deconfirming:

Spring Man was in Min Min's trailer, they did try to convince you he could be in the game

Sakurai never said anything about Spring Man's AT being the reason he wasn't chosen, just that "everyone's the protagonist!" and that ARMS' director wanted her in the game
This is the basis of the argument I put forth on my twitter. https://twitter.com/SsbuWaluigi/status/1275084929819447297

I was initially very pessimistic because I figured this reveal would just be a Min Min showcase without much allusion to, or regard of Spring Man. I figured the worst case, that Spring Man would just merely be sidestepped because he is already an AT. I am very happy to be wrong about that. Not only was Spring Man acknowledged, but Sakurai himself even gave an apologetic as to why he was not chosen. And in doing so doesn't even offer (in our perspective) the most powerful reason: he is already an Assist Trophy. I could very well have imagined that if this rule was that legitimate to Nintendo/Sakurai as well he could have said something like:

"When deciding the best candidate from ARMS, we chose Min Min(because Mr. Yabuki +etc). Some of you may be thinking Spring Man is the protagonist of the series, but this doesn't seem to be the case. We also felt that given Spring Man has already entered the fray as an Assist Trophy, it would be a great opportunity to represent another popular character from the series."

I know it's a hypothetical scenario, but I really could see them make a statement like that if that was a major reason they did not choose Spring Man. And we all can see that he didn't make any statement like that. Basically, it seems obvious that they didn't choose Spring Man because he is already an AT, but Sakurai did not encourage that notion in his reasoning. And this might seem like a stretch, but when Sakurai said, "To be honest, it's because Mr. Yabuki wanted Min Min", it's like he's saying that's the main reason she was chosen out of all of them.

And like you said, the fact that Nintendo kept reinforcing the notion that Spring Man was a viable candidate....seems to literally imply Assist Trophies are viable candidates on its face. You can say something like this is a special circumstance that won't happen again...but yet and still the fact remains. An Assist Trophy being considered for a playable fighter was directly encouraged by Nintendo.

We also saw two things of note from the showcase:

1) The fan-made spirit rule is debunked.
2) Spring Man will also now appear in Min Min's Final Smash despite being an AT.

So not only are spirits eligible(another fan-made rule debased), but Assist Trophies can also appear in Final Smashes. This means at the very least Assist Trophies are not bound solely to their AT status and can be represented in other means. Is playable character excluded? Maybe.

In my opinion, the best argument against all of this is to say that Sakurai/Nintendo had a secret reason behind not choosing Spring Man other than the ones he gave. Openly he says one thing, but privately they mostly did it because Spring Man was already an Assist Trophy. Personally I don't believe that though.

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
I honestly believe if assist trophies really are a hard deconfirm, then Sakurai would have just said it in regards to Springman today. The fact that he didn't and listed a variety of other reasons for why Springman couldn't get in (everyone being the protagonist, Springman being the name of kinnikuman character) gives me reason to believe assist still have a really good chance of being upgraded.

Last edited:

Dorayaki

Smash Journeyman
As already noted, AT/spirit deconfirm isn't the main point to me. I'm feel the concern is more about the fact NIntendo went for plant piranha over Waluigi in the last slot for Mario. I wouldn't automatically think "Waluigi would be next DLC so we don't have to question the choice of plant piranha". I mean, the better situation would be that they just went for Waluigi and then add another big name from the industry.

While I do acknowledge NIntendo owes Waluigi a reputation he deserves for being a Mario main cast, the FP isn't really the best time for him.

"When deciding the best candidate from ARMS, we chose Min Min(because Mr. Yabuki +etc). Some of you may be thinking Spring Man is the protagonist of the series, but this doesn't seem to be the case. We also felt that given Spring Man has already entered the fray as an Assist Trophy, it would be a great opportunity to represent another popular character from the series."
I hate to say this but that explanation can be pefectly applicable to Waluigi the AT here. If we use Spring Man as an anology, it could be more precise to think "Spring Man should be picked first!, just like Waluigi should have made it earlier".

I mean they already knew he isn't the fighter so that means not much to me. It's same for other candidates who aren't even ATs.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
As already noted, AT/spirit deconfirm isn't the main point to me. I'm feel the concern is more about the fact NIntendo went for plant piranha over Waluigi in the last slot for Mario. I wouldn't automatically think "Waluigi would be next DLC so we don't have to question the choice of plant piranha". I mean, the better situation would be that they just went for Waluigi and then add another big name from the industry.
Except Sakurai chose Plant, not Nintendo. Plant was chosen because it wasn't a protagonist or main character/villain. It stood out for being unique. Waluigi actually has played villain roles before(Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix). Unlike PP, he overall has played a role in a story. Not simply an enemy mook or a fairly unimportant playable option in a side game. Mario Party 3 has him as part of Story Mode with his own unique stamp. This isn't like "oh, I can use anybody in the story mode". He has a pretty clear role there.

They're very different contexts to begin with. One's just a generic enemy who had multiple species to reference for a moveset. Waluigi is a unique character who Sakurai didn't see as plausible for one reason or another. But he certainly isn't a hero, but he has taken the role of a villain, something PP didn't. Which means there's no way Waluigi could've been chosen over PP with Sakurai's particular thought pattern here.

Nintendo can easily choose Waluigi, and who knows if he'd be workable for Sakurai. Maybe he can't think of how to make his moveset work(he only noted the moveest was not workable for Pass 1 characters). Maybe Nintendo didn't ever suggest him. Maybe Sakurai feels the AT role is fine(he never said that AT's don't matter even to this day. He's completely vague on whether they matter or not. Only Spirits don't).

Gimj

Smash Journeyman
While I do acknowledge NIntendo owes Waluigi a reputation he deserves for being a Mario main cast, the FP isn't really the best time for him.

Well it's the only time for him as far as we know. Thus, we support him. Though I do grant the fact that the structure of the FP doesn't do him any favors.

I hate to say this but that explanation can be pefectly applicable to Waluigi the AT here. If we use Spring Man as an anology, it could be more precise to think "Spring Man should be picked first!, just like Waluigi should have made it earlier".

I don't understand what you're saying.

I mean they already knew he isn't the fighter so that means not much to me. It's same for other candidates who aren't even ATs.

I'm glad you said this. It brings me to another revelation from Min Min's reveal I didn't talk about earlier: It seems like there actually was a period where they didn't know which fighter it was going to be. Notice Sakurai said "I was considering Min Min or Ninjara." This means that Sakurai knew a character from ARMS was requested by Nintendo before he knew who it was. So it's not like Nintendo said "Put Min Min in Smash", they most likely said something along the lines of "We want a character from ARMS in the game, consult Mr. Yabuki about the best choice."

If they truly always knew it wasn't going to be Spring Man, Sakurai would not have said he was considering multiple characters. Unless you want to think Nintendo said "We want someone from ARMS except Spring Man because he is already an Assist Trophy." And honestly that doesn't seem like something they would say in my opinion. Sakurai heavily implied it was Yabuki who really decided who it was specifically. I mean it seems like Sakurai himself questioned whether Spring Man was the protagonist of ARMS or not because he explicitly asked Yabuki about it. So it seems like Sakurai could very well of had an inclination of making Spring Man playable if he was the main protagonist.
Response in purple.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Saw this the other night and I had to share it here, hopefully it becomes a reality!
https://twitter.com/KoopaliveA/status/1275867604083716096
Here's to hoping lol
I'm not as optimistic as I was a few months back but I still do believe Waluigi has a legitimate shot at getting in as DLC. My only fear is that Nintendo purposely keeps Waluigi from getting upgraded because they know he's a big requested character and want him to headline the next game like Ridley did for Ultimate.

Dorayaki

Smash Journeyman
Waluigi definitely has a shot if he competes for the next Mario rep as long it's not a surprise pick.

But when it comes to Nintendo's attitude, it's more generally about whether they tend to give Waluigi special treat but refuse to give him the Smash one. I think Toad is closer to the case that he had almost everything in Mario games (okay, not Olympics) but not Smash.

For Waluigi... it feels like Nintendo block almost all kinds of chances when it comes to spotlights outside party games. Yet, he stays in Smadh bros as AT for three rounds, which makes people more skeptical about him being trolled.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
One thing I noticed recently that kinda ties in to LM3 Spirit theory is that the DLC Spirit Boards aren't referred to in-game as their associated character's Spirit Board. Take for example Banjo's Spirit Board. It never says "Banjo & Kazooie's Spirit Board", it just says "DLC Spirits", even the menu where you select which Spirit Board to challenge doesn't mention the character by name, only using their series symbol.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Monday was a huge day for Waluigi and I wanted to go into the specifics why here instead of the Geno thread. Aside from a Tales rep, he pretty much had the biggest boost of any character thanks to Min-Min and Patch 8.0. Let's go into it:

"Min-Min can equip Min-Min."

For obvious reasons, this is a huge deal. If a DLC character had a spirit in the base game, they can have a fighter spirit to make up for it and even equip themselves. Waluigi already has three spirits and three spirit battles, the most of any assist trophy.

"8.0 further solidified that Mii costumes are basically consolation prizes."

If a popular character isn't playable, they usually try to make up for it in one of two ways: ALTs of a similar character or a Mii costume. Peach had a Daisy ALT until Ultimate, Ike had a Chrom ALT in Smash 4, Fox had a Wolf ALT in Smash 4, etc. Luigi has had a Waluigi ALT since Brawl. What's interesting about this is that Waluigi is one of the only super popular assist trophies that they didn't make a full on Mii costume for. Callie and Marie just got Mii costumes and a ton of popular characters like Isaac, Black Knight, Skull Kid, Ashley, Takamaru, etc got Mii costumes in the base game. Yes, he got a hat but not the iconic overalls and shoes, made especially notable by the fact that Construction Mario got a Mii Costume. This all said, ALTs have always been at the doorstep of promotion and Mii costumes are usually a sign that's as far as they'll go with that character for that game.

"Springman didn't get promoted."

A lot of people were nervous about this but I had the feeling that they weren't going to give that honor to Springman. I did an analysis the other day in the Geno that more or less determined that the only notably popular ATs that haven't been Mii costumed are Bomberman and Waluigi. Waluigi doesn't often get top 10 in major polls but he's consistently top 20, usually being somewhere between 11 -15 and being the second or third most requested first party character overall. That said, Waluigi really stands out because, Springman, an AT often thought of as the lead for their franchise, was not only passed up but passed up for someone considerably more popular.

"Next Amiibo wave is scheduled for September 18th."

This so happens to land during Super Mario's 35th anniversary and, even more of a coincidence, the only Smash Mario Amiibo that they're going to be rereleasing during that time are Mario and Luigi. Seems like a prime time to release a Mario character, doesn't it?

Things are looking pretty great for Waluigi. Promotions are happening and the spirit rule is dead. Plus, kind of like I showed in my status earlier today, the "turn off" feature for assist trophies applies to more than 3/4ths of them on at least one stage so Waluigi the fighter and Waluigi the assist trophy existing in the same game is as much of an issue as Toon Link and Conductor Link existing in the same game. This all said, I believe the Purple Pie Man Cometh and will probably be sooner than later.

Lightspeed97

Smash Cadet
Monday was a huge day for Waluigi and I wanted to go into the specifics why here instead of the Geno thread. Aside from a Tales rep, he pretty much had the biggest boost of any character thanks to Min-Min and Patch 8.0. Let's go into it:

"Min-Min can equip Min-Min."

For obvious reasons, this is a huge deal. If a DLC character had a spirit in the base game, they can have a fighter spirit to make up for it and even equip themselves. Waluigi already has three spirits and three spirit battles, the most of any assist trophy.

"8.0 further solidified that Mii costumes are basically consolation prizes."

If a popular character isn't playable, they usually try to make up for it in one of two ways: ALTs of a similar character or a Mii costume. Peach had a Daisy ALT until Ultimate, Ike had a Chrom ALT in Smash 4, Fox had a Wolf ALT in Smash 4, etc. Luigi has had a Waluigi ALT since Brawl. What's interesting about this is that Waluigi is one of the only super popular assist trophies that they didn't make a full on Mii costume for. Callie and Marie just got Mii costumes and a ton of popular characters like Isaac, Black Knight, Skull Kid, Ashley, Takamaru, etc got Mii costumes in the base game. Yes, he got a hat but not the iconic overalls and shoes, made especially notable by the fact that Construction Mario got a Mii Costume. This all said, ALTs have always been at the doorstep of promotion and Mii costumes are usually a sign that's as far as they'll go with that character for that game.

"Springman didn't get promoted."

A lot of people were nervous about this but I had the feeling that they weren't going to give that honor to Springman. I did an analysis the other day in the Geno that more or less determined that the only notably popular ATs that haven't been Mii costumed are Bomberman and Waluigi. Waluigi doesn't often get top 10 in major polls but he's consistently top 20, usually being somewhere between 11 -15 and being the second or third most requested first party character overall. That said, Waluigi really stands out because, Springman, an AT often thought of as the lead for their franchise, was not only passed up but passed up for someone considerably more popular.

"Next Amiibo wave is scheduled for September 18th."

This so happens to land during Super Mario's 35th anniversary and, even more of a coincidence, the only Smash Mario Amiibo that they're going to be rereleasing during that time are Mario and Luigi. Seems like a prime time to release a Mario character, doesn't it?

Things are looking pretty great for Waluigi. Promotions are happening and the spirit rule is dead. Plus, kind of like I showed in my status earlier today, the "turn off" feature for assist trophies applies to more than 3/4ths of them on at least one stage so Waluigi the fighter and Waluigi the assist trophy existing in the same game is as much of an issue as Toon Link and Conductor Link existing in the same game. This all said, I believe the Purple Pie Man Cometh and will probably be sooner than later.
Didn't the September Amiibo wave have Cloud in it as well, pointing to possibly Geno being next? Are you speculating that Waluigi would be next instead?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I am not saying this is what Fatman is impying, in fact I very much doubt it's what he's implying, but Waluigi and Geno sharing a trailer would be amazing, and I'm saying this as someone who's pretty "sure, but I'd rather not" when it comes to the wooden puppet - bring together two conflicting fandoms.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
I think we're going to be seeing some cheeky shenanigans in July that will be positively delightful.
anything good for the Wah in particular? Even in this second round of DLC, things have began to look bleak again, since beforehand it was pretty much “well, he’s either DLC 6 or he will just be at the end of the pass”. So now with 6 already revealed and released, the end of the pass is the only hope I have left

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
Honestly, I am very pessimistic over Waluigi's chances. I really want him to get the spotlight, but I'm not sure if Ultimate will be his time. I can see Waluigi get in as a bonus. As an actual character on the Fighters Pass? Unlikely to me.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
What happened to the old Waluigi support thread?

Gimj

Smash Journeyman
Honestly the most damning reason against Waluigi is the structure of the FP. The fact he would have to come with music and a stage really doesn't help. I think it's kind of a hard sell to make Waluigi Pinball a stage.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I think it's kind of a hard sell to make Waluigi Pinball a stage.
Speak for yourself, I'd play the **** out of that. Or a Mario Party-centric stage, surprised that hasn't been a thing yet.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Just curious, who do you think are Waluigi's 'competitors' within the ATs?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Just curious, who do you think are Waluigi's 'competitors' within the ATs?
Waluigi is the most popular wanted Assist promotion, so really no one. People with a similar amount of demand though is probably the likes of Shadow, Isaac, Shovel Knight, and Lyn. They're still underneath Waluigi though, he's just way too big.

That isn't to say they have worse chances, Waluigi's been #1 popularity for over ten years now. :secretkpop:

Last edited:
Top Bottom