• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A New Foe has entered the board

theburn

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 0970 8166 1515
Hi Everybody !

I'm Arnaud (30) aka "Burn", a Belgian guy living in Luxembourg.

I'm pretty new on the SSB community, started with Super Smash Bros Ultimate on the switch.

My trinity is setted up as this (for now) :
Main : Lucario
Sec : Joker
Third : Pichu

Why Lucario ? Because it's one of my favorite game play in SSBU. As Simple As That
I've got Joker as second because I've got some difficulties playing Lucario in a melee of more than 4 players with 90% of sword-style players (while playing at work with colleagues during breaks). For that kind of battle, I've got more chances with Joker and Arsen.
I'm making a try on Pichu too because it has another game play I'm feeling goob with, let's see with time.

I haven't made any tournament on SSBU up to now, that would be a good experience I'm willing to try; but I'd need some more training first.

In my recent past (5 years ago), I was more active on games like FPS (CoD, BF, CS) and Trackmania.
I was pretty experienced in online and onsite tournaments and competition on those games.
As community member, I was most of time time in charge of setting up websites, servers and also for the hosting and security parts.

That was during my studies, now that I'm working all week, I've got less time to go for long lasting games.
So I've switch(ed) to Nintendo Switch and computer VR.

Been passionate by the new technologies and had make it my daily job, I really like to go for the techy part of everything.
Besides all that digital stuff, I'm also part of the biker family (my ride : KTM SuperDuke 1290 R v1), love to cook and going for some Tennis game when the sun is (or not) out.
I was into the mechanical sports competition too (Karting, Prototypes (Hacker)) but had to decreased this rhythm too when starting to work.

What am I expecting from SmashBoards ?
Well, we'll see what it can brings me too.
I'm from the computers and standalone server world (not random peer to peer as here) and the way to join a team was more to make some proof on their Team Dedicated server.
I think I'm trying to discover that other way to go for the same thing, joining and evolving inside a community round a same passion.

Hope that Smash Boards will be as special as it seems :)

Tchuss !

PS: I'm a French speaker, English isn't my mothertongue, sorry for the misspelling and other grammars issues.

Top Bottom