• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Main

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Link to original post: [drupal=816]A Main[/drupal]

In the past I don't think I was as much about "being good" as I was about trying to bring some, for lack of a better word, justice to melee. I put countless hours of effort into developing a character that despite being misunderstood by the community would not place well, period. That isn't a mistake I want to make again.

In brawl I'm looking at a few characters. 5 to be exact, Shiek/Zelda, Luigi, Bowser, C. Falc, and Peach. I favor defensive hit and run tactis more that combos. I'm a low risk kind of guy but at the same time I want some one who does low risk well doesn't leave huge openings and by nature isn't easily exploitable by the games more popular characters.

:/ Yeah.

I have work in an hour. But afterwards If I'm not sleep I'll be going in depth on my thoughts of these five characters. Maybe it will help me decide who I'll be picking up as my main secondary and whether or not falcon is even worth his character slot in this game, hahaha.

Brawl Bloggin' That'd be a good title.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Sheik is really underrated and might serve you well. She's got a good Ftilt lock, good projectile, great speed and aerials, plus a sliding upsmash that does 30 damage and kills pretty easily. Not to mention you can make the zelda switch for your harder matchups.

Mith_

Smash Champion
I favor defensive hit and run tactis more that combos. I'm a low risk kind of guy but at the same time I want some one who does low risk well doesn't leave huge openings and by nature isn't easily exploitable by the games more popular characters.
Well with that being said.

I can probably say that Sheik/Zelda would be your best choice. Sheik isn't very popular so people won't have much matchup experience. She is fast and can punish others mistakes with he quick moves and can string attacks together well. Sheik's main problem is killing. Zelda has no problem killing. So there :)

Luigi's lagless aerials make it impossible to leave a huge opening, but his dash is horrible ya know.

Top Bottom