• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A lucas thing

BombKid0

Smash Rookie
NNID
SanicRainbow911
3DS FC
2423-5377-8769
I hope this one is actually something I discovered, even though it's not new, I still found it. So I might as well post this one since the pac-man one wasn't new. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn8UqF-Ekb0 (tell me if this link doesn't work or if this isn't new, keep in mind this video is over a month old and that I found the technique even before I made the video)

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
I believe it has been discovered by many top players but depends on how or when you want to pull the combo off

JosePollo

Smash Journeyman
In my experience this only really works against tall/fat characters and requires many more inputs than a single FF nair to up tilt, making it somewhat unreliable. At the ledge, magnet kills at around the same percents as an up tilt would (d-tilt to PK Hoo Hah kills even earlier and works on the whole cast, though it requires specific movement and positioning during the nair), so the only merit this would have over it is if you want to set up a edge-guard situation against characters with exploitable recoveries.

Looks cool as heck when you pull it off in a match, though.

Top Bottom