A long overdue apology

NNID
Budget_Player
So... I was kind of a douche.

Like, seriously. What the **** was wrong with me? I wanna go back in time and beat the **** out of myself. I'm a kid. Playing video games. With my friends. Where did all the ****ing bitterness come from, to the point where I was willing to burn ****ing bridges with people over what stages we played on, or whether a certain character was legal? How did I get there?! What the **** was wrong with me?

However you play smash, it's a good game. So what if I think it's like 5% better if we can play on Pokemon Stadium 2? **** all that ****. It's a video game. Either way, I should be having fun. I'm just sorry I was such a ****ing ******* about it.

So yeah. To anyone I gave **** about the stagelist, custom moves, et cetera... I'm sorry. I don't really play smash anymore, but "overdue" doesn't mean "unwarranted". I don't know what was wrong with me, and I'm sorry.

Good man.

No shame in apologizing. Maturation is the best part of life.

I think that this thread belongs in this subforum because part of being a competitive player is being a good sportsman.

Thinkaman

3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
NNID
Thinkaman
I think that this thread belongs in this subforum because part of being a competitive player is being a good sportsman.
This was my thinking exactly.

It would be a real shame if we all wasted years of our lives yelling at each other about playing video games wrong, and we didn't have at least some of us become better people.

I hope you stick around for the next chapter, mate.

Phil Time

Smash Cadet
It would be a real shame if we all wasted years of our lives yelling at each other about playing video games wrong, and we didn't have at least some of us become better people.

"Remember that fun is subjective and, no matter what my personal feelings toward Melee are, I would never criticize anyone for NOT HAVING FUN RIGHT." - Josh from The Geek Critique.