• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A little Gamemode I made up

Beman

Smash Rookie
Hea- I mean, READ me out.
This will require good friends, 4 players, 2 teams of 2, and decent communication/cooperation.
Now I don't have brawl, let alone a wii, but I believe this can work.
Here goes:
A flat stage, Final des style. now in the top right/left. platforms with ladders goin down to the same level as the platform.
now one person from each team, go in the middle and beat the coop out of each other. the other two go on the two platforms at the top left/right. now when the teammate in the middle call "tag" or "switch" or something of the sort, they jump onto the ladder goin to their respective platform, and their partner jumps in and takes the place of the beater.
specific rules about switching are: limited to however many times you guys agree on your own, and you can only switch when you are close to your ladder.
Whattya guyses think?

Top Bottom