• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Link to the Top Tier! 3.5 Link Skype Group

Heero Yuy

#sweg
Currently, the names on this P:M board participating are:
Myself
Fortress
Hylian
Atlus Night
Pug
and more...

I created this group in a fresh metagame in order to aid the development of 3.5 Link. For the sake of analytical Link discussion and even some lolz, this Skype conference is a much more reliable method of communication than frequent postings in threads. If you wish to tag along, please state your Skype ID and an optional message of why you wanna join in your message.

I hope to expand this as much as possible so many of the participating players, no matter what skill level, will contribute.

Thank you. :)

Last edited:

Dovah

Smash Rookie
Is this still a thing? If so I want in. Do I message you my skype or just post it here?

Dovah

Smash Rookie
Both it is, because why not!

Skype ID is FatherDovah

I want to expand my link tech mostly and talk to other players who main him. Hopefully, I can somehow help out with what little i know lol.

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
Haven't been through the threads in a while due to being busy. Please add me. I'd be happy to add insight, speak generally, or learn from the other Links. I'm sure there will always be something we can learn from one another to advance Link in the Meta of 3.5. Skype: alessandrolimone27

Fortress

Smash Master
I haven't been on lately since opening Skype after missing it for a few days causes it to just crash with all of the updated messages each time I start it...

Heero Yuy

#sweg
Whoa! Sorry guys since I don't main Link anymore I forgot about all these. I'm adding you all now.

Edit:

Add me please! I'm Munk-E.

Also, I'm on Anther's ladder a ton too.
Can't seem to find you on Skype...There are more than one Munk-E's.

Last edited:

1+1=3

Smash Cadet
jason.stickell
I dabble in Link and would really like to start relying on him as a secondary to Luigi, so can I be added in, guys?

Thor

Smash Champion
I'll lurk in there I guess, maybe post once in a while. I'm trying to change how I play Link fundamentally [I was told I should try to be more like HDL but maybe with more bombs, have watched a video or two and already sort of see what they mean], but I would guess reading this once in a while might be useful.

EDIT: Got added, removed my info just since I don't need random requests from people (lol).

Last edited:

Heero Yuy

#sweg
I'll lurk in there I guess, maybe post once in a while. I'm trying to change how I play Link fundamentally [I was told I should try to be more like HDL but maybe with more bombs, have watched a video or two and already sort of see what they mean], but I would guess reading this once in a while might be useful.

thor.bates

@ Heero Yuy Heero Yuy if you're still the person who adds people you have two to add.
My apologies. I'll add you both in the morning.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Alright, so there's a typo in my request name.
It's supposed to be
jesse.d.bowles

not jesse.bowles. Sorry about that. You'll have to try adding me again (and probably cancel the request to whoever jesse.bowles is)

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
I would be willing to participate I guess.

Kr0sS

Smash Rookie
I'm a King of Evil main (obviously) but I've been feeling around for a secondary. I think I may want to try and keep it in Hyrule (I tried ZSS and she just isn't clicking with me), and playing Sheik just makes me feel grimy. I'd like to pick up some tips from you guys.

darelluscid

Titanium

Smash Rookie
God do I get to feel cool for the first time ever for having this skype name? I'm "herooftiming" on skype and I'd love to join the discussion.

GarmWyrda

Smash Cadet
Hey, can I join too ? Trying to know as much as possible about Link.
my tag is garmwyrda
At least I think, always wonder what I should give to people to find me on skype.... anyway I have a DBZ image (sangoku), name Edouard S (and I'm French, I think it's a public info on my Skype account ^^ )

Thanks

Top Bottom