• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Guide to the Genetic Pokemon of Kanto, Mewtwo!

Guide A Guide to the Genetic Pokemon of Kanto, Mewtwo!

JasonKaroshi

Smash Apprentice
JasonKaroshi submitted a new guide:

A Guide to the Genetic Pokemon of Kanto, Mewtwo! - A Beginners Guide to Mewtwo with a few Advanced Techniques.

Section 0: Table of Contents:

[Use Control+F]

M01. Mewtwo Himself

M02. Moveset Analysis

M03. Advanced Skills Specific To Mewtwo

M04. Neutral Game

M05. Combo Game

M06. Recovery Game

M07. Kill Options

M08. Notable Mewtwo Players

Section 1: Mewtwo Himself: M01

Description Of Mewtwo As Well As Stats For The Character:

Mewtwo is a fast glass cannon, being able to hit hard but can't take a hit himself. He is a floaty lightweight. He often plays defensive and passive,...
Read more about this guide...

Mewtwo's Trainer

Smash Rookie
NNID
MainMan123
I'd just like to say thank you for this guide it was very helpful for me since I'm planning to get into the competitive seen more and I want Mewtwo as my main character, I've gotten a lot better with him thanks to this guide, something that could help though is maybe putting examples of what those combos and jab locks done correctly would look like with gifs or videos if you''re able too, but other than that this guide was great and very useful thank you again.

JasonKaroshi

Smash Apprentice
I'd just like to say thank you for this guide it was very helpful for me since I'm planning to get into the competitive seen more and I want Mewtwo as my main character, I've gotten a lot better with him thanks to this guide, something that could help though is maybe putting examples of what those combos and jab locks done correctly would look like with gifs or videos if you''re able too, but other than that this guide was great and very useful thank you again.

I finally got some recording equipment, so one day I'll add in gifs of the jablocks. Thanks for the feedback!

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
You should mention amazing mobility in his Pros, 7th best run, 3rd best air speed definitely makes him in the top 5 most mobile, maybe even top 3, maybe even the best.

Top Bottom