• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide A Guide to Replacing Costumes for 3.5

Will-O-Wisp

Smash Apprentice
I tried using brawl box to open common5.pac in 3.6b, but it comes up as null.pac?

BasedAchilles

Smash Rookie
I was replacing a costume for ZSS. Specifically, Costume 6. It is the white Project M default one. When I drag a .pac file into the Costume Manager (3.5.1), it says it updates. All the other stuff, like the CSS and the CSP work, but the model does not update or whatever. Even when I drag the model and manually overwrite it, it does not change.

I added a wolf costume in and their were no issues.

The costume I am having trouble with is DarkStar's next mission ZSS 5.

Last edited:

Will-O-Wisp

Smash Apprentice
Is it possible to reorder the default Brawl costumes? I'm trying to switch the yellow brawl Falco with the black brawl Falco.

Last edited:

Captain F

Smash Rookie
I know it has been a while since anyone has posted on this thread but does anyone have any guidance on .rar files? I found some textures on Brawl Vault that I want to use and the downloads available there are .rar files. Can they be converted to .pac files?

Smash John

Smash Apprentice
I know it has been a while since anyone has posted on this thread but does anyone have any guidance on .rar files? I found some textures on Brawl Vault that I want to use and the downloads available there are .rar files. Can they be converted to .pac files?
download winrar or 7zip or some kind of archive extraction program

Crazy Hand 2001

Banned via Warnings
NNID
ForGloryOnly2014
If I wanted Melee green Kirby, Flying Mario (from the first Mario Galaxy) or Ice Mario (from NSMBWii), would I simply need to download a random image of that character on the internet?

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
if you wanted them as actual skins, then no. You should search brawl vault for those skins or make them yourself (might be tricky for a beginner though)

Top Bottom