• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A few Diddy doubts

Yogimbo

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone, im a Diddy main from Spain and id like to clarify some doubts i have with this little monkey:

1 Ive seen some players do a monkey flip reverse to a grab, how do I do this? ive done the reverse flip many times but either im missing an imput but ive never been able to do the grab.

2 Fair or Bair? which one is better for each situation? does one have more knockback or more % damage than the other? i find many situations where I could hit the opponent with any of them and I dont know which one is better.

3 If i get hit with anything (opp. attack) while im recovering with barrels these go flying anywhere and diddy stars falling a lot faster, is there any "tech" to charge the barrels again and come back to the ledge?

4 Following with barrels, sometimes they explode and I cant tell if there is because ive hit a surface too directly or if it was because i was going too fast the moment ive collisioned with the wall/ledge.

Thanx everyone and sorry for my bad english.

Top Bottom