• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Farewell to Brawl

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Hey guys, me and my bud compiled some of our funniest and best moments in Vanilla Brawl in preparation for Smash 4 coming out.

It's not as great as Draver's "The Meaning of Brawl" ... and our channel is very new! But that being said, there are definitely some lol'zy moments you'd all enjoy.

Don't forget to throw the video a like :)

A Farewell to Brawl
You brought many memories to us old friend... <3

Last edited:

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Thanks! Even though the editing portion melted my brain, we still chuckle at a lot of the moments :D

Altanic

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure it does dude. I've heard editing is hard work but I've never done it myself. I had a fun with Brawl when it was out honestly, I enjoyed playing SSE with my friends and making stages and stuff. But I love the higher level gameplay that Project M introduces.

RetroBro

Smash Ace
I wish the stage creator had some more oomph to it... Some more content to really dig into.

I wonder if the wii u title will sneak something substantial in...

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
The Gulpin kill was hilarious. Nicely done.

I really need to get around to sifting through my replays sometime and make a video like this... Problem is I have like 600+ replays, lol.

RetroBro

Smash Ace
We actually had the misfortune of losing a lot of footage because of out replays being corrupted and scattered on other wiis.

Baby_Sneak

Smash Champion
NNID
sneak_diss
brawl was the game that taught me spacing, reading opponents, mix ups, and all the other fundamentals of fighting games. As much as people beat it to the ground, it will always be my stomping grounds.

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Indeed, the game definitely was a good time.. thanks for the support guys! Means a lot that people actually watched the video!

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
That was a nice watch. It reminded me of all the moments I spent with my siblings screwing around in Smash. haha. Those were good times.

Starman15

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobotTurtle5000
3DS FC
3136-7638-2428
Switch FC
SW-2901-3121-3539
I love this, it really captures how much fun Brawl was. I'm gonna miss it. (Of course I can always just go back and play it anytime :p )

♫ Zura ♫

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KatsuraRapYo
3DS FC
4914-3426-2583
Great Video, I laughed at many parts due to the fact me and my buddies had similar situations like those.
Good stuff KIU

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Brawl was fun for a bit. I hope Smash 4 gives us more

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
Glad to see people like brawl... It's an amazing game...

*cough* Better than melee. *cough* PLEASE DON'T HATE ON ME

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Hah, brawl was definitely more fun out of the two. Definitely the best smash party game to date..

Can't wait to see what smash 4 brings to the table!

Top Bottom