• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Demon is.... OUTRIGHT ASHAMED TO BE A MALE GAMER RIGHT NOW!

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=2459]A Demon is.... OUTRIGHT ASHAMED TO BE A MALE GAMER RIGHT NOW![/drupal]

Try to understand me. I am a straight,male, teenage gamer. I love Violence. I love Breasts. I love Gore. I love Boobies. I love Blood. I love Chi Chis. This is because I am a straight, male, teenage gamer. Anyone who fits this description and doesn't love the above things is either lying to themselves or is a woman in disquise.

BUT SERIOUSLY, COME FREAKING ON! I love a nice set of knockers as much as the next guy, but Team Ninja's going a bit too far. 1-1 Axis Control over the Breasts of the Female Characters in Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma!?! What the hell is wrong with people!?! Is that seriously what games are boiling down to? That's really a bit over the top, even by my standards! It's not even about the game anymore; it's about the girls with revealing clothing and the fun breasts to play with!

What happened to the good ol' days where game play was the most important thing? What happened to the good ol' days where people actually wanted to be origonal with their gaming? What happened to the good ol' days where there was some small symbolance of decency and ethics? Is this the best that can be done to try to attract male gamers? I'm ashamed to be the target audience for a game like this, specifically because of this kind of aspect!

Again, Killing + Sexiness will always be a winning combination, but there is some level of class people can atleast TRY to keep... I don't know if this shows how ****ty people have gotten or if I've just matured a bit, but this is just too much! 1-1 Axis Control over a Woman's Breasts... seriously, what the ****!?!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
No, it's no joke. xD Something similar was in another game. Metal Gear Solid 3...I think..

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
No, it's no joke. xD Something similar was in another game. Metal Gear Solid 3...I think..
Where the heck in MSG3 did you have control over Boobs?? I dont remember that.

I agree with the OP. I hear there was a certain zombie killing game where the protagonist was 95% naked. But hey at least it got a very bad grade.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
It was actually MGS4. My bad.

Don't ask how I know these things. x.x

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
:flame:
They had similar stuff in Metal Gear Solid 4? Holy Crap, Old *** Snake's feeling up ladies!

But seriously, I'm surprised that I actually have standards. When Ninja Gaiden and other similar games came out, I was among the population that just focused on the game play, with the side kicks with the nice set of milk factories on the side for a glance every now and then, since looking at Ryu's backside for 5 hours gets boring (although the huge amount of blood helped compensate for that). I was like "It's okay that the girls need to have braces for their spince since their hooters were about 10 gallons too big. Let's just play the game and see how much blood we can paint the room with". But this is just wrong! The brains of the company decides to leave and this is the best they can come up with in his absense? Again, I'm so ashamed to be the target audience!

mzink*

Smash Ace
The beginning of your post made me lmao.

I'd never heard of controls like that before, wow.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
The beginning of your post made me lmao.

I'd never heard of controls like that before, wow.
The beginning of my post is quite true. I would be dumbfounded if I found a straight, male gamer who didn't atleast give a second look at a game because someone on the cover is either dying or has a blood covered weapon or gun on it, or because there's a girl with Hooters the size of Pterodactyls wearing Sea-Shells and some Thread sprawled on it.

That being said, this is something that was done on the PS3. People joke about a Wii-Import for it...

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Hahahahahahhaa that is amazing and ridiculous. I'm curious how much time and money that could have gone to making the game -actually- better was wasted on being able to control a polygon chick's boobs. Woowee.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Hahahahahahhaa that is amazing and ridiculous. I'm curious how much time and money that could have gone to making the game -actually- better was wasted on being able to control a polygon chick's boobs. Woowee.
I can't say I think they wasted too much money, considering we get to fight against Black Spider Clan Witches with Huge Arses, and the Statue of Liberty, and the action sequences I saw on the main website did excite me in ways I'm not fully understanding (due to the action mind you, not just the girls with chests that outsize Elephants).

But they've obviously had money to just blow out their bung-hole if they can waste so much time trying to show it off.... As if the nerds don't need another reason to not try to pursue anything in the real world...

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
You mean the good ol' days of Spyro and Croc? Those days are long gone and won't come back. You can have them as a ****ing awesome memory, or you can pull out the games, blow the dust of it, pray they work and think back when hearing the music and playing.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I agree, this is just plain stupid and ********. As if GTA's "sleep with a prostitute" wasn't pointless enough. This controlling ******* is even more pointless. I can't wait for all the immature videos to hit up youtube. I also can't wait for young kids to mess around with the jugs only to have their parents come and see what their kid is doing - sitting in the middle of a room, mashing the stick, making ******* jiggle... What is this world coming to?

On another note, what does 1-1 axis control mean? 1 joystick control or something?

Edit: Haha, I didn't know the breast word starting with "T" was censored.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'd feel bad for whatever child has parents that will buy them freakin' Ninja Gaiden 2.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I agree, this is just plain stupid and ********. As if GTA's "sleep with a prostitute" wasn't pointless enough. This controlling ******* is even more pointless. I can't wait for all the immature videos to hit up youtube. I also can't wait for young kids to mess around with the jugs only to have their parents come and see what their kid is doing - sitting in the middle of a room, mashing the stick, making ******* jiggle... What is this world coming to?

On another note, what does 1-1 axis control mean? 1 joystick control or something?

Edit: Haha, I didn't know the breast word starting with "T" was censored.
Use other words for them. I wonder how many words we can think of for Breasts now.

And The Axis Control is for the PS3. The 1-1 Part was actually from a commerical I heard this about on the Escapist where they hope the Wii Motion Plus that gives the Wii the proper control it should have had would be compatable with this game.

No one seems to want to follow the unwritten code of conduct anymore.

Edit:Kawaiichan, you'll be seeing this again in the future. They remade Ninja Gaiden 1 3 times before they made Ninja Gaiden 2. The Origonal 360 Version 2 didn't have this crap in it. This is Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma, and apparently Sigma is suppost to represent the obnoxious cup size.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
That is pretty funny, yet disturbing at the same time.

What would happen if you threw the controller across the room O_o?
Would the women lift into the air or something, or would they bounce around like an excited child on a space hopper?

Oh dear, I can't believe I just went there.
*hangs head in shame*.....

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
I think that it's perfectly fine in MGS4, seeing as how random it is to begin with...
But Ninja Gaiden... That's pretty out of place.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Wait, so this 1-1 axis means the PS3 controller would be like a fusion of dual analogue controller and wiimote? That's... that's absurd. That would mean PS3 is getting the best of both technologies.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Edit: What is it that they are doing in Metal Gear Solid 4? I only got to see a few game play clips, but never saw anyone shaking the controler to see if they can make a girl touch the celling without using their arms.

That is pretty funny, yet disturbing at the same time.

What would happen if you threw the controller across the room O_o?
Would the women lift into the air or something, or would they bounce around like an excited child on a space hopper?

Oh dear, I can't believe I just went there.
*hangs head in shame*.....
... Actually, now I want to buy the game now, just for this feature. Ahem... HEY GUYS! I JUST THOUGHT OF THE BEST GAME EVER! BOOB BALL! SHAKE THE AXIS TO CONTROL THE DIRRECTION OF THE BODY BECAUSE OF THE INSANE GRAVITATIONAL PULL CAUSED BY THE BOOBS BEING THE SIZE OF SOMEONE'S HEAD! I BET I CAN SCORE MORE POINTS THAN ANYONE ELSE! 1 POINT PER BOOB IN THE GOAL! DOUBLE THE POINTS IF PAST THE FREE THROW LINE! ;P
Wait, so this 1-1 axis means the PS3 controller would be like a fusion of dual analogue controller and wiimote? That's... that's absurd. That would mean PS3 is getting the best of both technologies.
I might have mislead you, and I need to clarify. I've been using the wording "1-1 Axis control" to say that using the Axis, you have full control over the ... bosoms ... The Axis control is when you can do things using the Control by shaking it up and down (which is about the only type of movement control the PS3 has). The 1 to 1 Control is using the Wii Motion Plus, giving the Wii the ability to move and respond to your exact movements using the Wiimote and Nunchucks.

My God, if Nintendo actually used a Wii version of this game, that would probably scare away nearly every single little kid and old lady to ever buy the Wii...
That would murder most of the casual gamers, giving Nintendo reason to respect the Hardcore Gamers more.... maybe not a bad idea... Wait a minute! No! Nintendo can't have this kinda game on the Wii! Mario + Boobs don't merge that well!
But seriously, I don't think we have to worry about shaking the nunchuck and wiimote to jiggle each character's breast. This is a very gimicy option, and if Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma keeps as much of the game play it's had before (it's lost points for the lack of bloodloss, but gained points for all the new and cool looking enemies), then this stupid perverted nerd luring gimic will be forgotten soon... until the next freaking remake.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
The Axis control is when you can do things using the Control by shaking it up and down (which is about the only type of movement control the PS3 has).
But seriously, I don't think we have to worry about shaking the nunchuck and wiimote to jiggle each character's breast.

Oh, that makes more sense now. That's still pretty cool how the PS3 controller can respond to shaking motions. And the nunchuck - wiimote bit in the quote above made me laugh so hard, haha:laugh:

REL38

Smash Lord
During certain cutscenes, you could use the analog stick to look right at the girls breasts.

Yeeah.

Games really do seem to only focus on the physical assets of girls by giving them mondo sized breasts or skimpy outfits >_>

Especially when it's more directed toward the supposive "hard core" audience of gamers, giving gamers in general a weird stereotype.

It's times like these where I just pop out the ol' N64 and enjoy the games that were.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
During certain cutscenes, you could use the analog stick to look right at the girls breasts.

Yeeah.

Games really do seem to only focus on the physical assets of girls by giving them mondo sized breasts or skimpy outfits >_>

Especially when it's more directed toward the supposive "hard core" audience of gamers, giving gamers in general a weird stereotype.

It's times like these where I just pop out the ol' N64 and enjoy the games that were.
What kinda Spy is Snake? Freaky little dude... Atleast he's not making Paramedic's Balistics go on Anti Air Duty...

My ideology on Breasts is that if the Female Character can lean JUST her head forward and be able to see her toes, then it's getting close to too far, but it's acceptable. And as for clothing, since people've worn worse in real life, I really don't have much say to it, but people can be covered up and still look good...

With Hardcore Gaming, either Sex, Violence, or both are involved. I've honestly yet to find a game that doesn't have one or the other. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, by no means. But there's an unspoken boundary people really shouldn't TRY to cross...

Back in the days where Mario Party was the best party game ever, and sequals actually ment better game play and not just graphics. I remember those days.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
What kinda Spy is Snake? Freaky little dude... Atleast he's not making Paramedic's Balistics go on Anti Air Duty...

My ideology on Breasts is that if the Female Character can lean JUST her head forward and be able to see her toes, then it's getting close to too far, but it's acceptable. And as for clothing, since people've worn worse in real life, I really don't have much say to it, but people can be covered up and still look good...

With Hardcore Gaming, either Sex, Violence, or both are involved. I've honestly yet to find a game that doesn't have one or the other. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, by no means. But there's an unspoken boundary people really shouldn't TRY to cross...

Back in the days where Mario Party was the best party game ever, and sequals actually ment better game play and not just graphics. I remember those days.

its like movies demon. very very few times will you find a sequel better than the original *cough* Dark Knight *cough* but yeah, at least ninja gaiden isnt on the level of Madworld..

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Haha Eva fits this so well. Hold R1 I think it was to stare at her breasts.
Video if you're interested

The MGS series has always had sexual mojo in it. On walls & behind some lockers are pin up posters of bikini models, there's a soft-pr0n magazine with flippable pages used to distarct enemies including female ones o_O
then there's the countless cutscenes, where you can zoom and they actually prompt you to press R1 to look. (just look at the related vids in the above vid).

I think the main one was in MGS3, it was a hidden theatre clip, called 'The Peep Show' pretty much Eva is doing everything in just a bra and panties.

Then there's the beauties in the beasts in MGS4. Dayum!

I don't think it's a big deal in MGS, I find it quite amusing, but I agree in some games it's just getting ridiculous.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
its like movies demon. very very few times will you find a sequel better than the original *cough* Dark Knight *cough* but yeah, at least ninja gaiden isnt on the level of Madworld..
I actually don't think there is a controversial level of Blood that can be in games. Killing seems to be the favorite Pass Time of any Hard Core Gamer. Also, the biggest reason Ninja Gaiden 2 in general isn't as good as Ninja Gaiden is because it went from an Action Adventure game to a horribly linear game. You don't restrict a Ninja!

Haha Eva fits this so well. Hold R1 I think it was to stare at her breasts.
Video if you're interested

The MGS series has always had sexual mojo in it. On walls & behind some lockers are pin up posters of bikini models, there's a soft-pr0n magazine with flippable pages used to distarct enemies including female ones o_O
then there's the countless cutscenes, where you can zoom and they actually prompt you to press R1 to look. (just look at the related vids in the above vid).

I think the main one was in MGS3, it was a hidden theatre clip, called 'The Peep Show' pretty much Eva is doing everything in just a bra and panties.

Then there's the beauties in the beasts in MGS4. Dayum!

I don't think it's a big deal in MGS, I find it quite amusing, but I agree in some games it's just getting ridiculous.
Killing and Sex. That's apprently the fastest way to permiate the mind of the average gamer now. Team Ninja is the most guilty of it, with Project Soul coming in Second Place.

What do you guys find is a good limit for Sex Appeal in games? I'm honestly not sure where the line is suppost to be drawn anymore.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd feel bad for whatever child has parents that will buy them freakin' Ninja Gaiden 2.
Parents buy kids everything from here to the moon. Honestly, knowing that a kid is fondling some virtual breasts is much less bothering than a child playing a game like CoD4 or GTA

Not that I condone such a thing...*remembers playing Mortal Kombat at the age of 5.*

There's plenty of games that still are. They're just hard to see through all of the craptastic-crap that keeps coming off of the shelves.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
. . . . . .

What.The.Heck?

Faith in Humanity Score: Minus who knows how many flipping points.

What a stupid idea. Take that time and disk space to make more levels or weapons. Not a worthless feature.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord

Parents buy kids everything from here to the moon. Honestly, knowing that a kid is fondling some virtual breasts is much less bothering than a child playing a game like CoD4 or GTA

Not that I condone such a thing...*remembers playing Mortal Kombat at the age of 5.*

There's plenty of games that still are. They're just hard to see through all of the craptastic-crap that keeps coming off of the shelves.
Dude, parents have no right to be mad that they didn't know about the stuff in Grand Theft Auto. IT'S NAMED AFTER A ****ING FELLONY! ROCKSTAR WANTED IT TO BE AS BAD AS POSSIBLE! THEY AREN'T TRYING TO HIDE THE EVILS OF THAT GAME! IT'S NAMED AFTER A CRIME!

Sorry, I just get tired of people trying to bring up GTA as a bad game like people've been surprised about it. That just makes me mad. I don't like Parents who buy things ignorantly, and then get mad when they find out the truth about what they buy. "Sure, I'll buy this "Mortal Kombat" game for you. I'm sure it's a perfectly good game that helps you discover more about your true self while sharpening your logic skills."

Fondling Virtual Breasts isn't good. Nerds don't need another reason to not try to get a real life girl, and game play should be more focused on the game itself rather than crap like this. Again, I doubt Itakagi would have wanted this crap. Tecmo and whatever's left of Team Ninja need to focus more on the game play and less on being perverted little 13 year olds who just discovered the value of a boob.

And I hope someone destroys both companies if they pull any of this **** on the new Metroid Game. -.-

Kantō

Smash Champion
haha good ol' team ninja. are you really surprised guys? with DOA and the vollyball games.... they should just make adult only games so they can do whatever they want. shock value sells.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah, there's that in MGS3, but I think in 4, you can move the PS3 controller around to make them move. There's an entire list on tropes about games with weird stuff like that. >_<

Red-Blue

Was selected randomly
I don't think you guys saw the Japanese Ninja Gaiden subforums.

Basically, a staff member asked: You guys get one wish. They wished for wigglable boobies. They got wigglable boobies. Weird? Maybe. Loyal? Quite.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
It could be worse I suppose, they could have packed the game with 3D glasses too. :laugh: Eh, I find stories like this particularly funny because I'm probably one of like 5 straight guys on the planet who find breasts larger than a size C downright hilarious instead of hot.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
It could be worse I suppose, they could have packed the game with 3D glasses too. :laugh: Eh, I find stories like this particularly funny because I'm probably one of like 5 straight guys on the planet who find breasts larger than a size C downright hilarious instead of hot.
Count me in, that makes 7 LOL.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
haha good ol' team ninja. are you really surprised guys? with DOA and the vollyball games.... they should just make adult only games so they can do whatever they want. shock value sells.
I generally am surprised because Itakagi's never had a game where you actually shake the player's perky nips before. In all the other games, including Dead of Alive Volleyball, he's been close to the borderline of too much boobitude, but never crossed it (I say this because while the breasts of the characters have been down right ridiculous and the swimsuits in the game just plain crude, people have had both fake and real boobs in real life that rival or surpass those of the girls in team Ninja, and people have worn even more revealing outfits). With Itakagi gone, Tecmo's just having a perverted field-day.

And I hope they don't take your advice seriously, because I rather enjoyed being able to slice people in half and dismember them and be able to bathe myself in the blood of those too stupid not to realise that Ninjas with Scythes beat everything in existance, and having to wait a few years before reaching the Adult Only Age would quite suck.

Yeah, there's that in MGS3, but I think in 4, you can move the PS3 controller around to make them move. There's an entire list on tropes about games with weird stuff like that. >_<
Why would they have that in MGS4? Arent all of the characters Old? "It's Girls Gone Saggy! Then It's Girls Gone Senile! Then it's just Girls Gone."

And I've honestly never heard of another game where you shake the controler to make someone's chest do the worm.

I don't think you guys saw the Japanese Ninja Gaiden subforums.

Basically, a staff member asked: You guys get one wish. They wished for wigglable boobies. They got wigglable boobies. Weird? Maybe. Loyal? Quite.
Again, I highly doubt Itakagi would have ever wanted this. This is the left over Team Ninja and Tecmo just having a perverted field-day, and I hope someone bombs them if they pull this **** with Samus Aran in Metroid: Other M.

Oh God, don't tell them crap like that! They'll put downloadable content to make the Eye of the Dragon have a second feature when used by Ryu. -.-

And so long as a girl's boob isn't bigger than her head, I'm fine with it. I usually only notice how attractive someone is after I've gotten to know them. *cough*

Count me in, that makes 7 LOL.
5+RyuReiatsu=7?

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Oh, man. I haven't read Fatmanonice's post properly.
I thought it he was 6th.

*facepalms at own failure*

Da-D-Mon, I LOVE your fire posts xD.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
At least its not as bad as Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within DVD, which let you control the camera angle of the movie at any course of the move to any degree. 360 and what not.

Now that was dumb.

IC3R

Smash Lord
I don't find it funny, but I don't find it very attractive >.> (Like, maybe Zamus is as big as they go for me, if that x__x)
That makes me...7?

that is a pretty big threshold
Cranial cup sizes........lol.

Top Bottom