• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Customized Controller

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
Product I'm Looking For: A customized controller.

Price Range: $15-50, negotiable in that range.

A description: I've always wanted to own a controller specifically tailored to how I like to play, and as I(sadly) don't own a Wii U, my options are limited(I only have a Wii, which I use for PM and PM only). That being said, I want to purchase from someone a controller with specific changes to it. To start, it's a GameCube controller. The joystick would be replaced with the joystick from the Wii Classic controller(I'll refer to it as WCC to save space, also i prefer that joystick), the A and B buttons are replaced with the WCC buttons, as well as the shoulder buttons being replaced. Also, perhaps grips on the places where you would hold it and a cool Lucario-themed paint job.

If anyone's able to do so, I'd appreciate the effort! It would really help me Git Gud at Project M.

Thanks!

Lowell

Smash Rookie
Custom controllers are very cool but they either take a lot of time to make or a fair amount of money to buy. Stick replacements are pretty easy and cheap since you can buy since you can just buy a nunchuck stick and a triwing screwdriver and do it yourself, I'm not sure if a WCC stick would work though. Anything more than that is going to cost you a fair bit though if you don't do it yourself.

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
Search up SuperCoffeeBros they can help.
I'll look into it, thanks.
Custom controllers are very cool but they either take a lot of time to make or a fair amount of money to buy. Stick replacements are pretty easy and cheap since you can buy since you can just buy a nunchuck stick and a triwing screwdriver and do it yourself, I'm not sure if a WCC stick would work though. Anything more than that is going to cost you a fair bit though if you don't do it yourself.
Allright there goes my Wii U fund :D

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Product I'm Looking For: A customized controller.

Price Range: $15-50, negotiable in that range.

A description: I've always wanted to own a controller specifically tailored to how I like to play, and as I(sadly) don't own a Wii U, my options are limited(I only have a Wii, which I use for PM and PM only). That being said, I want to purchase from someone a controller with specific changes to it. To start, it's a GameCube controller. The joystick would be replaced with the joystick from the Wii Classic controller(I'll refer to it as WCC to save space, also i prefer that joystick), the A and B buttons are replaced with the WCC buttons, as well as the shoulder buttons being replaced. Also, perhaps grips on the places where you would hold it and a cool Lucario-themed paint job.

If anyone's able to do so, I'd appreciate the effort! It would really help me Git Gud at Project M.

Thanks!
Did you ever have any luck in finding what you were after?

Top Bottom