• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A ChuDatz Tournament Results

chillindude829

Smash Master
1: Chillindude829
2: Chu
3: G-Reg
4: Doll
5: Kirbstir (note: Kirbstir had to leave early and didnt play his losers match, so he only lost 1 set)
5: Fonz
7: Raftbuilder/Plank
7: Kaiser
9: Aho
9: Aero
9: Husband
9: CK
13: Chozen1
13: Jigg
13: Redd
13: Zero
17: Hova
17: Tak$
17: Blues
17: Zeps
17: Rei
17: John

Teams
1. Chu + Redd
2. Aho + Fonz
3. Chillin + Kaiser
4. Raftbuilder+Doll

Edit: wow, my bad Fonz. i have no clue where Fonzno came from.

technomancer

Smash Champion
This is also known as "the list of people that techno can't beat in the MD/VA area"

Who is Raftbuilder? And did Hova go 0-2? O_o

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Man, too many good players, this tourney was tough. Good ****.

@Zero: Chu speaks the truth, your sis is hot :o.
@Blues: Too strong man! Those color dittos with Chu... They were amazing! They were so **** close too.
@Chu: Good ****, great management, great tourney. We need to play some Gradius on your Wii. You have so many virtual console games o_O.
@G-Reg: Wow man, I agree, the worst usage of the word S-H-I-T.
@Raftbuilder: Good **** man, I didn't seem to be bad luck today :o. Though that 7 minute game with Doll was CRAZY! You couldn't do anything against that turnip spam.
@Doll: No pound :(. You didn't bring your deck and you gayed the **** out of Raftbuilder :(. Nah, just kidding, *pound* good games, I need to learn how to beat F-smash with boozer.
@Redd: Good job on getting my money in the MM. Pika vs Boozer was REALLY fun and those matches got pretty close. Good ****.
@Chozen + Aero: JESUS CHRIST!? Your matches delayed the **** tourney O_O. ALL of your matches were OVER 7 minutes long -_-;. Soo ghey :(.
@Hova: good ****, I am probably quoting you right now as you quote Chillin ;o. Man, you shouldn't have quit once Chozen gayed you :(.
@Chillin: Dude, I totally gayed you in team friendlies lol. Good **** on winning.
@CK: Fun games we played today, your Ganon hurts more than Hova's :o.
@kirbstir: you should have stayed longer :(.
@Husband: It was nice to play with you for the first time. I definitely need more experience in teams.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
lol.. you mean tri-corner hat? oh dont worry.. i'm fuxing with it untill i get bored.. i even made a picture of what i think it may have looked like (without any shadows.. i cant do shadow effects.. lol, im a bad artist) and as soon as a figure out what the hell i'm doing right now, im gonna post a link to that picture, unless greg wants to stop me, in which case all he has to do is say so (its his dream, afterall)

i bring to you all... CAPTAIN NEW ENGLAND!
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1936/captainnewenglandgx2.jpg

Disclaimer: i did not come up with the idea for captain new england, Greg did, i just used Greg's description of him, and my imagination, to create a crappy picture of an awesome character.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
ROFL JIGG! I remember hearing G-Reg talk about his dream with Captain New England. I was thinking, wow G-Reg must have been drunk. It's too funny. :o. BOSTON PUNCH!

Zero34

Smash Lord
sigh. fuxing with MLG vegas

- Chu: blah. she said she'll come to the next biweekly. maybe she'll team with kiwi or something. great tournament though. even though it was small it was really laid back and fun

- Kaiser: stop fuxing with samus. AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! to upthrow lol

- Aero: we had a fun adventure to chu's house. only four hours long! thanks for housing

- CK: itachi for top tier. nuff said

- Redd: you're too good. good job at placing first in teams

- Blues: thanks for picking aero and me up

- Rei: you scared me. i actually thought i was gonna lose in that match. you got a lot better

- Chozen: thanks for teaming with me. we did unusually well. 3 byes hah

TAK$

Smash Ace
kaiserrrr, dont forget to send me that link on aim lolz, shade1391.

i didnt do well at the tourny *marth scares me lolllz*, jiggs did really well and i'm, glad i lost to him seeing as how he almost beat aero, soo close. ^___^

but i did do good in friendlys and MMs, and now i have alot more confidence in being able to beat better people, but the sad thing is i still have yet to play chillin, wtf!! i've been waiting 2 months lolz, <3 chillin, one day.

jiggs that capt new england pic was too funny, and gregs avatar is amazing.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
TAK$ FTW!! really tho, i realize that marth is a hard opponent for you, but if you just get into his face hes not that hard to **** (if you are right next to marth as IC's, his Fsmash doesnt hit at all.. well, it might hit nana)

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Sorry for leaving early, prior engagements and all.

It's the second time in a row I've left a tourney without being formally eliminated. Third time's the charm!

Edit - I landed some good Boston Punches during friendlies

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Sorry for leaving early, prior engagements and all.

It's the second time in a row I've left a tourney without being formally eliminated. Third time's the charm!

Edit - I landed some good Boston Punches during friendlies
Thank god you didn't pull one on me :) No one boston punched me :D

TAK$

Smash Ace
Love hina is amazing.

yeah thanks jiggs, i'm practicing my marth matchup just for you, and i'm going back to my wobbling ways, **** CG's. ^_^

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
so.. i got bored again and decided to make a crappy picture of the Boston Punch (it would be awesome if i had ANY artistic talent... but i dont.

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/7927/bostonpunchov6.jpg

as you can probably tell, i used an image of the falcon punch, then colored over it using the colors of an american bald eagle.. and very crapily i might add. since the falcon punch has fire, i decided that i should put something else other than just do a color change on the falcon itself, and i then decided that a flag used by the original 13 colonies would be nice, since Captain New England is colonial.

i also decided to omit Captain New England actually performing the Boston Punch, because i am lazy.

Cort

Apple Head
What's that black thing?

Nevermind... Boston Punch should just be the entire city on fire erupting from his fist.

D

Deleted member

chillin plairnkk and tanya are the best teammates ever.

zelda is a pretty princess.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
liek i said.. i have NO artistic talent... NONE at all. but yeah, cort's idea is pretty sweet.. i just liked the idea of a bald eagle and flag instead of a flaming falcon

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
I'll be in DC from March the 12th until Friday the 16th looking at law schools. If I could stay with you for a few days I WOULD FOREVER BE IN DEBT TO YOU.

Email me at matt.wisnewski@ttu.edu if you can house me or just pm me. THANKS

EEvisu

Smash Lord
to bad I missed this, sounds like it was fun

lol Chillin is da man

Top Bottom