• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A bunch of SMAAAAASHING montages! Memes, jank, tech fun, and more! Pondering submission clips too.

Myxthio

Smash Rookie
I've got a bunch of stupid montages with memes and all kinds of clips I've amassed from playing against friends and a few For Glory scum. It's especially hard to get them on For Glory since all the opponent does is run away and do the same combo/technique every time, but I get some good ones!

Here's a taste of the most recent one! But if you're interested in watching more, then check out the rest of them on my channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSnMLdsDQ8Gd9-QvDw8ETxg

I do Smashtages, Let's Plays, and League of Legends vids! I'm working on the 5th smashtage in the series currently, so look out for that one! Might take some submission clips too and I'll credit you in the vid! Once I get big enough though. I just hope I get to that point ^_^;

Top Bottom