• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A breath of life - A Hylian "combo" video.

Recognize

Smash Journeyman
Ill probobly be the only one to say this but I thought it was alright... Most of these were just spikes. Plus some of the people you were playing didn't even look like they were trying. The DDD for example... Tell you the truth I didn't even watch the whole thing. Nice on the tourney scene tho, I know you're rockin it.

Edit: Killing people with judgment isn't really combo-ing. Better left to a montage vid.

DarkRenji

Smash Journeyman
It was good, but sometimes it was hard to see which one you were. Like... you were ****** with ICs and next game ICs got *****... and I was like WTF? Ofcourse, you were the other guy xD.
I guess it's just me, but alright.
It owned, your good. ^^

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Edit: Killing people with judgment isn't really combo-ing. Better left to a montage vid.

So "Combo" in quotes didn't tip you off about the nature of the video or anything? Welcome to Brawl, saying things aren't combos is redundant.

On another note, KRDsonic, could you by chance upload the "original" with the first set of music to somewhere like rapidshare or megaupload or something? I'm curious.

K1T3

Smash Lord
That was actually nice, probably the best brawl combo vid I've seen. ICies are the gayest gay that ever gayed though... just like melee. Don't know why that **** isn't banned everywhere.

MECH

Smash Rookie
Nice vid! liked the marth combos :). btw how long did it take you to learn the IC's chaingrab? I can only do it about 3 maybe 4 times using Dthrow.

Ulevo

Smash Master
Nice video. The editing could be better, but the content is very good. I bet it could look very well done if it was touched up. A character specific video would be neat too.

Top Bottom