• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A break from fan games, time for a comic?

Troll Man

Smash Cadet
Hey there!
I'm not sure if this is the right section for this sort of post, I'm a bit new here as you can probably tell.
I want to take a break from fan games that will never be made, and propose a Super Smash Bros. Comic, There Will be Brawl style. For those of you who don't know what There Will be Brawl is, I suggest you watch it. Now, I know everybody hates these threads started by "idea guys" (including me), but, at the moment, that's really all I am. I don't really have a team, I'm good with Photoshop, but my skills are a bit novice for this venture. I know we've all heard this before, but I hope to be the project manager of the team.

Anyway, if you're a writer, artist, or think you have anything of value to offer to the team, please let me know. Similarly, if you have any ideas for the project, please, let me know. If you have any friends you think would be interested in something like this, please let me know!

I've had the idea in my head for many years now, but I've never done anything about it. The comic is in VERY early stages, so we basically have free reign, meaning YOU can have some input into it.

Anyhow, I hope this takes off and we can get something going, it would be nice to have a Smash Bros. related comic originating from Smashboards itself. :)

Thanks!

Top Bottom