• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"A Bad Smash Day..."- Conker for Ultimate!

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Damn does it feel good to (once again) see Conker in the same picture as Mario, Luigi and Yoshi, when it comes to Nintendo merchandise. :)

E61A0A22-C62F-4549-A00D-CCCBC571A14B.jpeg

This goes to, once again, show that Conker’s not a Microsoft rep., he’s just a lost Nintendo character that was taken away from his real family, again just like Banjo.

I don’t think you seen my ENTIRE moveset I’ve been updating almost everyday.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/120ilhtpI8e4akqjN6rFeswzA5hAy0YtXt75uPJNgFp8
It’s supposed to be a space suit. Also he got into the space suit to breathe because oxygen was leaving the space station and your forgetting that conker can push the rock people around, can handle a rocket launcher, and can fire 2 sub machine guns with little recoil. Conker runs faster than banjo too, so wonder wing shouldn’t be an issue. The fact that banjo is a “bear” is irrelevant. I mean by default he has 5 hit points while conker has 6, banjo can take damage by vegetables bumping into him while conker gets shot, stabbed, or even blown up and loses a 1 hit point.
It’s supposed to be an obvious parody to the Power Loader of the Alien movie.
And its main purpose was to engage the xenomorph into combat, and then throw him out of the space shuttle. I highly doubt Conker could do that on his own, without the suit.
But eh, I guess you’re right on who the winner would likely be.

Inkling Man

Smash Apprentice
Jumps: 2 (his 2nd jump is the funny helicoptery tail thing so press and hold the jump button on the 2nd jump to make him slowly float down, after a few seconds, he's start falling at normal speed).

Run speed: About the same as Diddy Kong but he runs on his hands and feet just like in Pocket Tales).

Jump speed: About the same as Diddy Kong's.

Fall speed: About the same as Diddy Kong's.

Can crawl? Yes.

Can wall jump? No.

His design is based on Bad Fur Day and he's a little taller than Diddy Kong.

Entrance: The giant skeleton hand drops him onto the stage.

Neutral attack: A punch from his right hand, press A right afterwards to punch with his left hand too, this is a two hit combo.

Forward tilt: Conker swings his frying pan.

Up tilt: Swinging his frying pan at opponents above him.

Down tilt: Swinging his frying pan at the ground in front of him.

Dash attack: Conker leaps forward and swings his frying pan just before he lands.

Neutral air: Swinging the frying pan and then automatically swinging it at opponents behind him.

Forward air: Swinging the frying pan like a hammer (this move has a meteor effect).

Up air: Swinging the frying pan above his head.

Back air: Spinning his tail (this attack propels him forward).

Down air: Landing on the ground really fast, damaging any opponents in the way just like in Pocket Tales.

Side Smash: Conker swings his chain saw horizontally at opponents in front of him.

Up Smash: Conker points his chain saw up in the air (if there's an opponent standing in front of him when he does this, that opponent will be caught in the attack).

Down Smash: Conker swings his chain saw downward in front of him.

Neutral special: Slingshot (press and hold B and then move the control stick around to aim in any direction and let go of B to fire. Each shot rebounds once and then vanishes. The rebounded shots can hurt opponents but can hurt you too so be careful).

Side special: Tunneling. Conker uses his tail to drill underground and resurface at a spot on the stage away from him (this move is from Pocket Tales). Press and hold B while moving left or right while underground to tunnel and let go of B to resurface. Any opponent above him when he resurfaces takes damage. When used in the air, he'll drill directly downwards damaging any opponents in his way. When used on platforms or stages that are too thin for him to fit in, he'll drill right through them.

Up special: Monk Gobbling. Conker summons the Monk Gobbling to use his stone tablet to fling him up into the air. This move does not leave Conker in a helpless statestate.

Down special: Context Sensitive. This is one of a variety of different down specials but Conker can only do certain ones when he's in a certain situation. When he's able to do one of these specials, a lightbulb will appear above his head.

Grab: Using his hands.

Pummel: Punching his opponents in the gut.

Final Smash: Conker breaks the 4th wall and uses his money to bribe the game's programmers into making the game freeze for a few seconds. During this time everyone and everything freezes except Conker and the game timer and Conker can attack the opponents while they're frozen.

Victory screen 1: Several wads of cash hop around and Conker tries to catch all of them.

Victory screen 2: Conker cuts the screen down the middle with his chain saw (this is how the end of the match transitions to his victory screen).

Victory Screen 3: Conker holds a bottle of beer but doesn't drink it.
Some ideas for Context Sensitive down specials and how to be able to use them.

- Stand in the middle of a stage or platform and Conker's down special becomes using his two submachine guns to shoot at opponents in front of him and behind him. Press and hold B to fire the guns and let go of B to stop. Press and hold B while moving either left or right to walk while aiming both guns in whichever direction you choose.

- If you're high above an opponent Conker's down special becomes turning into an anvil. In this form he quickly lands and buries any opponent he lands on and him landing also makes nearby opponents trip.

- Stand at the edge of a stage or platform while an opponent is trying to recover and Conker's down special becomes throwing giant toilet paper rolls. This move works similar to Inkling's down B but the toilet paper rolls have more launch power.

- When Conker's percentage is 200% or higher his down special becomes using a healing item. This move won't work if healing items are turned off.

- Stand far away from an opponent with an opponent with a high percentage and his down special becomes using a bazooka. This move has a slow startup but the shot does major damage and has great launch power.

- Stand in front of an opponent who's either stunned or burried and his down special becomes swinging his bat at opponents.

Cookies N Milk

Smash Apprentice
Some ideas for Context Sensitive down specials and how to be able to use them.

- Stand in the middle of a stage or platform and Conker's down special becomes using his two submachine guns to shoot at opponents in front of him and behind him. Press and hold B to fire the guns and let go of B to stop. Press and hold B while moving either left or right to walk while aiming both guns in whichever direction you choose.

- If you're high above an opponent Conker's down special becomes turning into an anvil. In this form he quickly lands and buries any opponent he lands on and him landing also makes nearby opponents trip.

- Stand at the edge of a stage or platform while an opponent is trying to recover and Conker's down special becomes throwing giant toilet paper rolls. This move works similar to Inkling's down B but the toilet paper rolls have more launch power.

- When Conker's percentage is 200% or higher his down special becomes using a healing item. This move won't work if healing items are turned off.

- Stand far away from an opponent with an opponent with a high percentage and his down special becomes using a bazooka. This move has a slow startup but the shot does major damage and has great launch power.

- Stand in front of an opponent who's either stunned or burried and his down special becomes swinging his bat at opponents.
What are his attributes, like what is his speed, weight, or jump height. I liked the moveset

Last edited:

Inkling Man

Smash Apprentice
What are his attributes, like what is his speed, weight, or jump height. I liked the moveset
He's a little faster than Diddy Kong, a little heavier than Diddy Kong and he jumps about as high as Diddy Kong.

Conker's Challenger Pack:

Stage: Windy (the poo area might have to be removed).

Music:
- Windy and Co. (original).
- Windy and Co. (remix).
- Windy and Co. (from Live and Reloaded) (original).
- Haybot Wars (original).
- Count Batula (original).
- The Great Mighty Poo Song (instrumental remix).
- Overworld (from Pocket Tales) (remix).
- That Old Chap (remix).
- Enter the Vertex (original).

Spirits:
- Berri.
- Birdy.
- Greg.
- Rodent.
- Money Wad.
- Tediz.
- Panther King.
- Professor Kripplespac.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Conker's Challenger Pack:

Stage: Windy (the poo area might have to be removed).

Music:
- Windy and Co. (original).
- Windy and Co. (remix).
- Windy and Co. (from Live and Reloaded) (original).
- Haybot Wars (original).
- Count Batula (original).
- The Great Mighty Poo Song (instrumental remix).
- Overworld (from Pocket Tales) (remix).
- That Old Chap (remix).
- Enter the Vertex (original).

Spirits:
- Berri.
- Birdy.
- Greg.
- Rodent.
- Money Wad.
- Tediz.
- Panther King.
- Professor Kripplespac.
Beautiful.

Inkling Man

Smash Apprentice
An idea for Conker's Classic Mode route.

Name: It's gonna be one of those days.

Round 1: VS. Duck Hunt and Isabelle. Stage: Living Room. Ally: Incineroar.

Round 2: VS. Ridley. Stage: Gerudo Valley.

Round 3: VS. Pikachu army (10 Pikachus). Stage: Kongo Falls.

Round 4: VS. Dracula.

Round 5: VS. R.O.B.. Stage: Windy.

Round 6: VS. Fox army (10 Foxes). Stage: Shadow Moses Island. (The Foxes are stand ins for the Tediz.)

Bonus Game.

Final Round: VS. Giant Wolf. Stage: Dracula's Castle. (The giant Wolf is a stand in for Panther King.)

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Fun fact ConkerRoos, it may not help much but it’s something interesting to look at.

Did you know that Conker’s video from @pizzadudemanguy’s For Smash series actually has more views and likes then Steve’s?

0CFC6E2F-6903-467B-A3BD-97D997DBB34A.jpeg 3B99E092-334F-4835-8DB1-745F2302FAD9.jpeg

Again it doesn’t speak much but I think it’s great to see that many Rare/Smash fans have seen the interest in bringing Conker home along side Banjo.

Also, I really don’t get this argument that Conker shouldn’t be prioritized over Steve and Master Chief because Rare fans should be satisfied with Banjo.

Ok and? I don’t see the issue with wanting another beloved dead character with practically no hope or future for a new game to get revived by the power of Smash over Mircosoft franchises that are already alive and popular in their own right.

Plus, if Nintendo finally got the opportunity to consult Microsoft thanks to their partnership to bring Banjo home, wouldn’t it logically make more sense to focus on bringing back former Nintendo characters in a Nintendo focused crossover rather then just some mere 3rd parties?

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Fun fact ConkerRoos, it may not help but it’s something interesting to look at.

Did you know that Conker’s video from @pizzadudemanguy’s For Smash series actually has more views and likes then Steve’s?

View attachment 244561View attachment 244560

Again it doesn’t speak much but I think it’s great to see that many Rare/Smash fans have seen the interest in bringing Conker home along side Banjo.

Also, I really don’t this argument that Conker shouldn’t be prioritized over Steve and Master Chief because Rare fans should be satisfied with Banjo.

Ok and? I don’t see the issue with wanting another beloved dead character with no hope for a new game to get revived by the power of Smash over Mircosoft franchises that are already alive and popular in their own.

Plus, if Nintendo finally got the opportunity to consult Microsoft thanks to their partnership to bring Banjo home, wouldn’t it logically make sense to focus on bringing back the Rare characters who practically used to be Nintendo characters in a Nintendo focused crossover?
I'd like Conker, too, as I've said before here, but:

Regarding Steve, there are Smash videos with him that have just as many likes as the Conker video and more. I don't get the comparison focused on these two aside from seeing that there's definitely Conker support as well, which is nice to see. There's nothing wrong with wanting a character that's alive and well, either. Seriously though, can we not put characters against each other just because they're from the same company? Rare characters shouldn't even be in competition with Mojang's game, anyway, Microsoft is very lenient with them so they should be easy to get a character from and it seems Rare characters are definitely easy to use based on how it went with Banjo. If Nintendo wants both, they can get both.

I haven't seen that argument against Conker or other Rare characters, though, but I wouldn't be surprised if some people used it. Just gotta ignore them, like how I should ignore some of the jerks on Twitter that bug Steve fans because they're likely trolls but it really bothers me when I see someone like that, whether it's toward Steve fans or other fans.

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Fun fact ConkerRoos, it may not help much but it’s something interesting to look at.

View attachment 244561View attachment 244560

Also, I really don’t get this argument that Conker shouldn’t be prioritized over Steve and Master Chief because Rare fans should be satisfied with Banjo.

Ok and? I don’t see the issue with wanting another beloved dead character with practically no hope or future for a new game to get revived by the power of Smash over Mircosoft franchises that are already alive and popular in their own right.

Plus, if Nintendo finally got the opportunity to consult Microsoft thanks to their partnership to bring Banjo home, wouldn’t it logically make more sense to focus on bringing back former Nintendo characters in a Nintendo focused crossover rather then just some mere 3rd parties?
That’s certainly good to hear, even if it isn’t much. Sometimes I think some (not all) of Steve’s supporters only support him because they find him likely.
And I believe Conker would end up having better reactions than Steve, even if he isn’t exactly one of the most popular picks when it comes to Smash Bros.

And I totally agree with you. I absolutely hate it when I see people even assuming that I’m a big Rare fan just because I love Conker, when I barely even like Banjo Kazooie. If I like Batman, does that mean I have to be automatically forced to like Superman, Flash, Aquaman, etc. just because they’re owned by the same company, even tho they’re completely distinctive from each other?!
Jeez I guess that by such an idiotic logic like that, you can also say that Geno shouldn’t get in because Square Enix fans should already be satisfied with Hero too.

And yeah, Smash is mainly supposed to be a Nintendo crossover, therefore I believe Nintendo characters (or at least Nintendo affiliated characters) should most certainly have priorities over some mere third parties, like you say.

I mean Master Chief?! Really??!! The one that has absolutely nothing to do with Nintendo in general??!! Why, just because he’s a gaming icon... that’s it??!! Ugh, it’s characters like him that kill Smash’s title (yeah, I said it).

Last edited:

Inkling Man

Smash Apprentice
Would Conker actually be allowed to use his two submachine guns in Smash though? Snake uses a bazooka and a missile launcher, Bayonetta's guns look like real guns and Joker's gun looks real except for the ring on the bottom.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Would Conker actually be allowed to use his two submachine guns in Smash though? Snake uses a bazooka and a missile launcher, Bayonetta's guns look like real guns and Joker's gun looks real except for the ring on the bottom.
He could be allowed, idk. The ring on Joker’s gun is actually part of the real gun it’s based on; from what I remember people saying, the detail wasn’t in P5, so they made his gun even closer to realism in Smash, heh.

Last edited:

Morgana J. Cat

Smash Apprentice
Guys, I think it’s time to take a further step.
If we really want to start raising awareness to Nintendo and Sakurai, maybe we should let them know that we demand Conker by tweeting to them.

A969571B-F07F-4071-BB42-692501017B85.jpeg
9F09D7B6-DAD3-4FDF-B01A-5962558DDA5D.jpeg

It’s obvious that they’re not going to be able to respond to you, but I believe this is just enough to let them know that there are fans out there who are fighting for Conker.

But please be sure to do this only once, okay? I don’t want them to take our tweets as Spam and desconsidere the possibility of Conker getting in, like this:

Damn does it feel good to (once again) see Conker in the same picture as Mario, Luigi and Yoshi, when it comes to Nintendo merchandise. :)

View attachment 244225

This goes to, once again, show that Conker’s not a Microsoft rep., he’s just a lost Nintendo character that was taken away from his real family, again just like Banjo.

It’s supposed to be an obvious parody to the Power Loader of the Alien movie.
And its main purpose was to engage the xenomorph into combat, and then throw him out of the space shuttle. I highly doubt Conker could do that on his own, without the suit.
But eh, I guess you’re right on who the winner would likely be.
I like how this gives even more the idea that both Conker and Mario are related and set in the same universe.
Maybe Conker could’ve joined Mario Kart, Mario Party, and maybe even the roster of Mario & Sonic at the Olympics (even in his BFD appearance) if Nintendo kept Rare.
And yeah, I believe Conker is definitely the only logical choice for a second Rare/Microsoft character to get in Smash, specially because he’s Nintendo at heart.

Last edited:

Cookies N Milk

Smash Apprentice
My friends think these 2 items in conkers down B are overpowered, I did show a little bias but he only gets these overpowered moves while under the effects of the pills and he gets sick afterwards. I remember Justin screaming “how does Conker weigh more then Snake?!”

Squirrel tail: adds another stock. It will take some time like with the special flag and if it gets knocked out of your hand the opponent can pick it up and try to get an extra stock.
Extremely rare.

Confidence Pills: Like what he did in Poo Mountain, increases damage, speed, damage resistance, weight is increased by 3, will heal 30%, and jump height is increased. His running animation will be him on all fours and he will be able to swim. The move lasts 30 seconds, afterwards he will get sick like when he has a hangover which means he does less damage, less knockback, jumps aren’t as high, moves slower, won’t be able to dodge, shield is weaker, and his weight is decreased by 5 units. His recovery won’t be as good and his defense will be lower, meaning he’ll take addition damage. The effects will be transferred over if he dies while still sick, if I die at 15 seconds I’ll have 15 more seconds to go. He will be sick for 30 seconds.The hitsounds he’ll make will sound like jokers arsene or ganondorf. All of his attacks (besides specials) will be different. This could be useful as a last resort or when your opponent is on their last stock. Also, if you die while under the effects of the pills, you’ll respawn sick.
Extremely rare

These are his new moves while under the effects of the pills

=====================================

Forward air: He will punch downwards like with Mario’s and Banjos forward air. 24% Can spike. His fist will turn huge in a cartoonish way.

Neutral air: He will repeatedly punch and kick the opponent. 28% damage total if all hits connect. It’s like how snake repeatedly kicks the opponent with his neutral air.

Back air: He will punch behind him like with ganondorfs back air. 25% Like with his forward air, his first will turn huge.

Up air: He will punch upwards with 2 giant fists. 23%

Down air: He will do a double axe handle downwards. Can spike and does 25%

Forward tilt: It will be a 2 hit combo like snakes or hero’s. He will throw a punch similar to Wario’s side smash and will end it with a kick. 8% for the punch and 9% for the kick.

Pummel: He will head butting the opponent, it will look like incineroar’s pummel. 4% average speed

Forward throw: He will hold them upwards and will throw them. 16%

Up throw: He will throw the opponent up into the air, while taking shots at them with his 2 submachine guns. Like with Fox and Falco’s grabs. 20%

Back throw: He will grab the opponent’s hand and will slam them behind him, like with Mii brawlers counter. 18%

Down throw: He will throw them on the ground and will repeatedly jump on their heads. Will bury them for a longer duration. 15%

Dash attack: He will charge at the opponent does a shoulder tackle, 15%

Jab: A 2 punch and a 1 kick combo. 6% for each punch and 8% for the kick.

Up tilt: He will punch upwards like Mario. 13% and he used this in twelve tails.

Down Tilt: He will punch downwards like with bowsers down Tilt. 14%

All of his smash attacks under the effects of the pills will have armor against weaker attacks.

Side smash: He will swing his chainsaw like Ganons or Ike’s side smash, which causes a radius around near the chainsaw which cause opponents to trip and does 10% and the screen shakes a little. 35% if the chainsaw hits you.

Down smash: He will smash his 2 giant fists into the ground. Burying opponents directly under his fists. It will have a radius like with K Rool’s down smash but the opponents trip. 25%

Up smash: He will fire up into the air with heavy machine gun, he will scoop up opponents if they are in front of him, like with inklings up smash. 30% and 5% for the scoop.

Taunts:
Up taunt: He will hold his submachine guns up and fire them up in the air.

Side taunt: He will have his chainsaw over his shoulder and does the cutthroat gesture.

Down taunt: He will punch his 2 giant fists together.

You can just run away from conker while he’s under the effects of the pills which he gets punished afterwards because he gets sick, they said to remove these 2 items when I think they should stay

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Guys, I think it’s time to take a further step.
If we really want to start raising awareness to Nintendo and Sakurai, maybe we should let them know that we demand Conker by tweeting to them.

View attachment 244671View attachment 244672

It’s obvious that they’re not going to be able to respond to you, but I believe this is just enough to let them know that there are fans out there who are fighting for Conker.

But please be sure to do this only once, okay? I don’t want them to take our tweets as Spam and desconsidere the possibility of Conker getting in, like this:

I like how this gives even more the idea that both Conker and Mario are related and set in the same universe.
Maybe Conker could’ve joined Mario Kart, Mario Party, and maybe even the roster of Mario & Sonic at the Olympics (even in his BFD appearance) if Nintendo kept Rare.
And yeah, I believe Conker is definitely the only logical choice for a second Rare/Microsoft character to get in Smash, specially because he’s Nintendo at heart.
I think you're totally right. Thanks!
That's probably the best solution to call on Nintendo's attention right now, since Conker is a little off the radar in most polls and stuff like that.

My friends think these 2 items in conkers down B are overpowered, I did show a little bias but he only gets these overpowered moves while under the effects of the pills and he gets sick afterwards. I remember Justin screaming “how does Conker weigh more then Snake?!”

Squirrel tail: adds another stock. It will take some time like with the special flag and if it gets knocked out of your hand the opponent can pick it up and try to get an extra stock.
Extremely rare.

Confidence Pills: Like what he did in Poo Mountain, increases damage, speed, damage resistance, weight is increased by 3, will heal 30%, and jump height is increased. His running animation will be him on all fours and he will be able to swim. The move lasts 30 seconds, afterwards he will get sick like when he has a hangover which means he does less damage, less knockback, jumps aren’t as high, moves slower, won’t be able to dodge, shield is weaker, and his weight is decreased by 5 units. His recovery won’t be as good and his defense will be lower, meaning he’ll take addition damage. The effects will be transferred over if he dies while still sick, if I die at 15 seconds I’ll have 15 more seconds to go. He will be sick for 30 seconds.The hitsounds he’ll make will sound like jokers arsene or ganondorf. All of his attacks (besides specials) will be different. This could be useful as a last resort or when your opponent is on their last stock. Also, if you die while under the effects of the pills, you’ll respawn sick.
Extremely rare

These are his new moves while under the effects of the pills

Forward air: He will punch downwards like with Mario’s and Banjos forward air. 24% Can spike. His fist will turn huge in a cartoonish way.

Neutral air: He will repeatedly punch and kick the opponent. 28% damage total if all hits connect. It’s like how snake repeatedly kicks the opponent with his neutral air.

Back air: He will punch behind him like with ganondorfs back air. 25% Like with his forward air, his first will turn huge.

Up air: He will punch upwards with 2 giant fists. 23%

Down air: He will do a double axe handle downwards. Can spike and does 25%

Forward tilt: It will be a 2 hit combo like snakes or hero’s. He will throw a punch similar to Wario’s side smash and will end it with a kick. 8% for the punch and 9% for the kick.

Pummel: He will head butting the opponent, it will look like incineroar’s pummel. 4% average speed

Forward throw: He will hold them upwards and will throw them. 16%

Up throw: He will throw the opponent up into the air, while taking shots at them with his 2 submachine guns. Like with Fox and Falco’s grabs. 20%

Back throw: He will grab the opponent’s hand and will slam them behind him, like with Mii brawlers counter. 18%

Down throw: He will throw them on the ground and will repeatedly jump on their heads. Will bury them for a longer duration. 15%

Dash attack: He will charge at the opponent does a shoulder tackle, 15%

Jab: A 2 punch and a 1 kick combo. 6% for each punch and 8% for the kick.

Up tilt: He will punch upwards like Mario. 13% and he used this in twelve tails.

Down Tilt: He will punch downwards like with bowsers down Tilt. 14%

All of his smash attacks under the effects of the pills will have armor against weaker attacks.

Side smash: He will swing his chainsaw like Ganons or Ike’s side smash, which causes a radius around near the chainsaw which cause opponents to trip and does 10% and the screen shakes a little. 35% if the chainsaw hits you.

Down smash: He will smash his 2 giant fists into the ground. Burying opponents directly under his fists. It will have a radius like with K Rool’s down smash but the opponents trip. 25%

Up smash: He will fire up into the air with heavy machine gun, he will scoop up opponents if they are in front of him, like with inklings up smash. 30% and 5% for the scoop.

Taunts:
Up taunt: He will hold his submachine guns up and fire them up in the air.

Side taunt: He will have his chainsaw over his shoulder and does the cutthroat gesture.

Down taunt: He will punch his 2 giant fists together.

You can just run away from conker while he’s under the effects of the pills which he gets punished afterwards because he gets sick, they said to remove these 2 items when I think they should stay
He weighs more than Snake, because of all the tools and weapons he carries in his pockets. :chuckle:

I loved the idea of the Squirrel tails appearing as a neat alternative to the special flag.
But wait, aren't the Confidence Pills supposed to be drugs? I really don't think would accept that, unfortunately.

Cookies N Milk

Smash Apprentice
I think you're totally right. Thanks!
That's probably the best solution to call on Nintendo's attention right now, since Conker is a little off the radar in most polls and stuff like that.

He weighs more than Snake, because of all the tools and weapons he carries in his pockets. :chuckle:

I loved the idea of the Squirrel tails appearing as a neat alternative to the special flag.
But wait, aren't the Confidence Pills supposed to be drugs? I really don't think would accept that, unfortunately.
I mean Dr Mario shoots pills and you don’t have to make it where you can physically see him take it, where if I press A while holding the pills it’ll instantly disappear with the healing effects around conker.

Also he doesn’t weigh more then snake, only when he takes the pills he does, he weighs only one unit below snake however.

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
I mean Dr Mario shoots pills and you don’t have to make it where you can physically see him take it, where if I press A while holding the pills it’ll instantly disappear with the healing effects around conker.

Also he doesn’t weigh more then snake, only when he takes the pills he does, he weighs only one unit below snake however.
That's compeletely different, and I remember seeing the ESRB rating discriptions for Live and Reloaded and it said "Use of Drugs", and the only thing that comes to my mind are the confidence pills, so I don't know.

Cookies N Milk

Smash Apprentice
That's compeletely different, and I remember seeing the ESRB rating discriptions for Live and Reloaded and it said "Use of Drugs", and the only thing that comes to my mind are the confidence pills, so I don't know.
I don't think the pills won't be much of an issue, they allow stuff like Ridley's skewer and jokers gun. Like I said they don't need to make him physically take it, just disappears when he uses it and the effects apply

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
I don't think the pills won't be much of an issue, they allow stuff like Ridley's skewer and jokers gun. Like I said they don't need to make him physically take it, just disappears when he uses it and the effects apply
Those two aspects belong to a compeletely different category of heavy content, either way, I think Drugs are a worse issue than violence, even if I don't agree. But whatever, may if it's not directly referenced that they´re drug pills, maybe it won't be so bad.

Cookies N Milk

Smash Apprentice
Those two aspects belong to a compeletely different category of heavy content, either way, I think Drugs are a worse issue than violence, even if I don't agree. But whatever, may if it's not directly referenced that they´re drug pills, maybe it won't be so bad.
They can just make it where he pours it into a glass of milk, it doesn’t have to show the pills going into the glass.

Morgana J. Cat

Smash Apprentice
Here’s a question that people don’t normally ask, when discussing their supported/wanted characters:
-what would the Smash Brothers crowd say when they’re cheering for Conker?

Would it just be “CON - KER!!!”
Or would it be something like “ Get nuts, Conker!!!”
I don’t know, what do you think?

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Here’s a question that people don’t normally ask, when discussing their supported/wanted characters:
-what would the Smash Brothers crowd say when they’re cheering for Conker?

Would it just be “CON - KER!!!”
Or would it be something like “ Get nuts, Conker!!!”
I don’t know, what do you think?
That´s a really interesting question, that no one else has asked here before.
...And honestly I can't think of anything right now, tho I really like your suggestions.
"Go Get Nuts, Conker" has a really nice ring to it, and I'd get a lot of chills if I heard that, while playing as one of my favourite videogame characters.

Last edited:

Inkling Man

Smash Apprentice
Conker should also use his slingshot in his moveset. It was his weapon in Pocket Tales which was his very first game plus he still uses it in BFD.

Last edited:

Inkling Man

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking Conker's guns should be made to look like toy guns but they already kind of look like lego guns so maybe they can stay the way they are. Conker could even wear his army helmet while using them though he can't have a cigar in his mouth.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
I was thinking Conker's guns should be made to look like toy guns but they already kind of look like lego guns so maybe they can stay the way they are. Conker could even wear his army helmet while using them though he can't have a cigar in his mouth.
You mean like this:

202B0B41-65E9-4920-9C02-BDDE9171E8F7.jpeg

The goose got more views then conker on pizzadudemanguy's channel D:
Really?! Wow, I officially lost hope in humanity, then.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
I'm glad to see there's still a ton of Conker support not only here, but on other sites as well. There's a common sentiment, though, that while it would be cool, it probably won't happen. A lot of people have that mindset. Reddit, Twitter, Chris Seavor himself, other people at Rare. It's a shame, but I don't think that should make us lose hope. Conker is the character that I want more than anyone, so seeing so much buzz about him from all different sites gives me hope that maybe, just maybe, there's a small sliver of hope. If not Ultimate, perhaps a future Smash game. We already got Banjo, and to me, that lessens the chances of characters like Steve and Master Chief since I'm not sure Microsoft would want to double dip with DLC. Then again, it does bring them publicity, so who knows. All I know is...

CONKER FOR SMASH!

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319

View attachment 244225

I’ll post this and that picture to anyone who says Conker has no Nintendo history unlike Banjo if they ignore they the fact Diddy Kong Racing and Pocket Tales existed besides Bad Fur Day.

22F2EE4B-BC6D-47AE-AFF5-A50FF07E7A16.jpeg

While I won’t deny he is obscure and near non-existent in Japan due to the original N64 BFD never releasing there, to say Japan never knew Conker at all is great mighty phooey.
33A48B87-FD8F-4C7C-A93D-6D9CA8AB09F5.jpeg
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tQpwvrFFcGw

Let’s not forget that Sakurai acknowledged Grunty’s Revenge and Banjo Pilot never released in Japan yet voice clips from those were still used for Banjo and the fact that he promoted to play the Banjo titles on XBOX ONE.

Who’s to say he can’t do the same for Conker’s who on Rare Replay (which IS in Japan) and tell modern Western/Japanese players to play it?

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
I’ll post this and that picture to anyone who says Conker has no Nintendo history unlike Banjo if they ignore they the fact Diddy Kong Racing and Pocket Tales existed besides Bad Fur Day.

View attachment 246193

While I won’t deny he is obscure and near non-existent in Japan due to the original N64 BFD never releasing there, to say Japan never knew Conker at all is great mighty phooey.
View attachment 246206 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tQpwvrFFcGw

Let’s not forget that Sakurai acknowledged Grunty’s Revenge and Banjo Pilot never released in Japan yet voice clips from those were still used for Banjo and the fact that he promoted to play the Banjo titles on XBOX ONE.

Who’s to say he can’t do the same for Conker’s who on Rare Replay (which IS in Japan) and tell modern Western/Japanese players to play it?
Don’t forget about this one right here, which is a picture of a Nintendo Christmas poster from 1999, featuring Nintendo’s most iconic characters at the time, and Conker is right there close to Mario:
57B5FA2F-B1F3-4838-8754-E65F3CA67E45.jpeg

Conker is just as part of the Nintendo family as Banjo, and the fact that he went M-rated doesn’t make him any less of a Nintendo character.
Both the character and his games were under Nintendo’s license, at a second party fashion, of course.
Nintendo even were initially up to publishing Bad Fur Day, until they saw how inappropriate the game really was. Still that didn’t stop them from promoting it, and even releasing a BFD player’s guide.
0C1D13AA-0D57-434C-B713-CC2AD997C7F3.jpeg

And yeah, Conker is obscure but totally not nonexistent there, specially right now.
It’s a really good thing that Rare Replay was released in Japan, and in the near future it might actually get ported to the Nintendo Switch, but one thing that bothers me is that the Japanese version didn’t have any Japanese translations, and I don’t know how well Sakurai understands English.
But the good news is that Live and Reloaded actually has Japanese translations, even tho the game itself isn’t as good as the original.

Last edited:

Inkling Man

Smash Apprentice
Conker can't drink beer in Smash but beer can still be in Smash. One of his victory screens could be winning a bottle of beer but he doesn't drink it and the bottle has no sticker on it so you can't tell it's beer.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Look at this:
E9E297AE-9090-49BD-85E0-8ECF023223A4.jpeg

It’s from one of the pages from the Player’s Guide of Conker’s Bad Fur Day!
Which means Banjo’s head trophy located above the fireplace on the **** and Plucker might actually be more canon than we think.

...and I’m totally cool with that! :grin:

Cookies N Milk

Smash Apprentice
Look at this:
View attachment 246506

Which means Banjo’s head trophy located above the fireplace on the **** and Plucker might actually be more canon than we think.

It isn’t fortunately, because conker was referenced in nuts and bolts in a newspaper for stopping a war so it wouldn’t make sense if banjo was dead. Those heads are most likely fake and their just stuffed

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
It isn’t fortunately, because conker was referenced in nuts and bolts in a newspaper for stopping a war so it wouldn’t make sense if banjo was dead. Those heads are most likely fake and their just stuffed
Well that's a bummer! :ohwell:

But anyway, why would Grunty (most likely) sell fake taxidermies of both Banjo and Kazooie?

Last edited by a moderator:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Look at this:
View attachment 246506

Conker's Bad Fur Day takes place in the alternate timeline where Gruntilda wins and steals Tooty's beauty and becomes hot Grunty. Somehow, Grunty becomes even more powerful after becoming a babe, so she uses her enhanced new power to kill Banjo & Kazooie and then chops their heads off and sells them to the bar owner in Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Now I just wanna see a dialogue between the money and Grunty. :grin:
Money: Come here mommy! :love:

Hot Grunty: Not even money can resist my beauty! Now come over here my greenie booty!

Money: What a ugly ****!

Normal Grunty: You son of a ****! Now watch as I take you away in my fat booty wallet!

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Conker's Bad Fur Day takes place in the alternate timeline where Gruntilda wins and steals Tooty's beauty and becomes hot Grunty. Somehow, Grunty becomes even more powerful after becoming a babe, so she uses her enhanced new power to kill Banjo & Kazooie and then chops their heads off and sells them to the bar owner in Conker's Bad Fur Day.
Alternate timeline lol??!! More like future timeline. ;)
Banjo and Kazooie were too stubborn and ended up meeting with a terrible fate

And since Banjo was out of Banjo trophies, he was turned into one. :pimp:

Money: Come here mommy! :love:

Hot Grunty: Not even money can resist my beauty! Now come over here my greenie booty!

Money: What a ugly ****!

Normal Grunty: You son of a ****! Now watch as I take you away in my fat booty wallet!
Nice one, mate :laugh:
Although I gotta admit, no Grunty setence is complete without a rhyme, so I'm just going to assume she said "son of a mallet".

Top Bottom