• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"A Bad Smash Day..."- Conker for Ultimate!

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I went on Twitter to reply to this guy that wants Conker stage to be the Great Might Poo one and I told the same thing that won't happen until these people on twitter that want Conker for Smash said stuff that kind of make sense to the character even the rules of smash of how thing work well, they're not lying which they make reasons that Conker won't get in cause of controversy even the other one said if people start making concept art-movesets, people would actually start to love the idea to have Conker in smash even a fan did a poll on twitter and ask us of which is the likely second Rare-rep and the most voted one is Conker, people are now starting to believe that Conker maybe likely to our second Rare Rep I mean just look for yourself.

View attachment 228239

View attachment 228246

View attachment 228245
It's a little surprising to me that Lanky Kong did better than Joanna Dark in that poll. That kind of makes me happy for Lanky because after Dixie, Cranky, and Funky he is the next Kong I want in after them.

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
Good to see more people with hope for Conker, and yeah I highly doubt that he'll still come on this Fighter Pass, but I have hope that there's gonna be another one (and that's where he comes in).

I think your concept for Conker's moveset is amazing, some of your ideas are very unique and were never thought before here, such as the "Booze or Lose" (loved that one), and his Final Smash.
Your other ideas, such as the Context Sensitive are very creative too, although I was thinking that the knive throwing and the flamethrower should also be part of his CS move and not seperate abilities. For his side B, I was thinking Conker could pull out a chainsaw and run towards his opponets with it, similiar to :ultwario: and :ultinkling:/:ultinklingboy:'s :GCB::GCCR:.

Good job! Just one more thing, what do you mean by Conker for Odyssey??
Thanks! Glad you liked it!
Odyssey's just this fan project where we get together and share moveset concepts.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
So I've never thought about it before, but if Conker ever get's in Smash who would you guys want next from the series if you could choose? I would want Professor Von Kriplespac or Berri. I can imagine one of Kriplespac's taunts being "It's kind of working... **** out of here with that."

Last edited:

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
So I've never thought about it before, but if Conker ever get's in Smash who would you guys want next from the series if you could choose? I would want Professor Von Kriplespac or Berri. I can imagine one of Kriplespac's taunts being "It's kind of working... **** out of here with that."
I'd want the Xenomorph just to %@#! with everyone.
Maybe those Mafia Weasels to represent the multiplayer modes as well.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
I went on Twitter to reply to this guy that wants Conker stage to be the Great Might Poo one and I told the same thing that won't happen until these people on twitter that want Conker for Smash said stuff that kind of make sense to the character even the rules of smash of how thing work well, they're not lying which they make reasons that Conker won't get in cause of controversy even the other one said if people start making concept art-movesets, people would actually start to love the idea to have Conker in smash even a fan did a poll on twitter and ask us of which is the likely second Rare-rep and the most voted one is Conker, people are now starting to believe that Conker maybe likely to our second Rare Rep I mean just look for yourself.

View attachment 228239

View attachment 228246

View attachment 228245
Woah Conker ranked 70% of the votes, that's amazing!!! It's good to see that there are alot more people who consider him the best choice for a 2nd Rare Rep. Thanks for showing that.
I sincerely hope this will lead to more Conker support.

By the way:

As soon as I'm done with the damn finals, I'll be making concepts for Conker's moves/abilities, expressions and maybe even taunts. It's gonna be hand (wait for it) drawn tho, so don't expect something too fancy lol.

Trust me, I think the inside of Poo mountain, along with The Great Mighty Poo as a stage boss would easily be the best concept idea for a Conker stage, but I still doubt Nintendo would be ok with something like that, but you never know. The idea of having Nintendo characters "bleeding" sparkles is also very controversial, yet something like that made the cut (but I really don't see how they would censor poo hehe).

It's a little surprising to me that Lanky Kong did better than Joanna Dark in that poll. That kind of makes me happy for Lanky because after Dixie, Cranky, and Funky he is the next Kong I want in after them.
Yeah I'm really glad to see that too. Lanky is (low key) my favourite DK character that's currently not in Smash, so I'd obviously love to see him making the cut (even more than Dixie tbh).
He might not be part of the S-rank Rare characters, but this crazy Kong certainly has a funny face ;).
I even made a pixelated sprite for him:
art (13) (1).png
art (14) (1).png

Thanks! Glad you liked it!
Odyssey's just this fan project where we get together and share moveset concepts.
You're welcome! Thanks for clearing that up.

Heinrich as a Ridley echo :bluejump:

But seriously, having Conker in Smash is already such a long shot that I've never even thought of the idea of getting a 2nd rep, but now that you asked, maybe Rodent or mister Scarecrow Birdy would be the most fitting.

Or maybe even the Fairy Panther King, just so he can join his cartoon king antagonistic brothers (:ultkrool:,:ultbowser: and :ultkingdedede:).

Final Smash: ZE DUCT TAPE!!!

Last edited:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Passing by here after not being in Smashboards to say that it feels great to have Banjo in the roster now (technically not until Fall 2019, but you know what I mean).

Hopefully this means more attention towards him and maybe Conker in the future as the IP's deserve it.

:bowser:.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Passing by here after not being in Smashboards to say that it feels great to have Banjo in the roster now (technically not until Fall 2019, but you know what I mean).

Hopefully this means more attention towards him and maybe Conker in the future as the IP's deserve it.

To quote a line from a pivotal moment in BFD:

"The king is dead, long live the king!"

With Banjo finally leaving the list of fan requests on good terms, this'll leave a big open void for a formerly-ignored fan want to fill.

I never really thought about it. I think I'd be perfectly fine with just Conker as it stands, as other Rare heroes need Smash love as much as he should (especially the Battletoads, who aren't having the most flattering artstyle for their reboot). Although Berri would be good with enough creative liberties. Or Greg, lord knows people would want him to fight Incineroar.

Same here! With the chances of another DKC from Retro being up in the air, his best chance right now is for him to get as much fan support as the big three of current Kong wants.

Also, it's nice to see Juno on that poll, I want to see the JFG twins get in someday. ^_^

Last edited:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Even with or without Smash. I hope that the buzz around Banjo and the Rare properties gets enough attention for these series to get something more out of them.

Games, figures, cameos, etc.

More out of Banjo, more out the Battletoads, more out Conker, etc.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
I sincerely hope that Conker doesn't get disconfirmed as a Spirit once Banjo gets released.

That would literally be the worst consolation prize EVER!!!!!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I know most people wouldn't like it but the idea of Conker being an assist trophy that comes out and gives a long, depressing monologue when he realizes that he's not playable and hasn't had a real game in over a decade is hilarious to me.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Can we have the old voice actor to do that too please thank you Mashpotato Samurai.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Honestly? I would be fine with Conker being in as a spirit.

Besides reminding people that he exists (especially considering that only the Xbox remake came out in Japan), it's been a miracle that we even got a Rare character as it is, so I wouldn't bank on us getting a second one until the next game. It's best to let interest for Conker build up over time and years, until he has enough support to get him in like Banjo had gotten. I wouldn't lose sleep over him not getting in this time, his time will come someday, but not in the near future. The only thing worse than being dead, is to be forgotten.

And I'm curious to see who would Conker hijack, exactly.

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
In the words of the SHC Sergeant: "F#ck that Sh*t!!!"

If Conker ends up being disconfirmed for Ultimate than I'm just going to give up on the dream once and for all.
Besides no other upcoming Smash game will even have the magic of Ultimate, so I really don't see the bloody point.

Last edited:

CipherPool

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-8149-9853-2982
I'm working on the video but to let you guys know that I'm actually working on the video, I have some images from the video to tease so even it's spoiler to the video that you want to watch it without being spoiled.
Video Warning.png
Conker's Music Track.png
Conker Color.png
Sorry about that but I'm show the images to let you know I'm working on the video and it may come next week or the next month so stay tune.
Final Smash: ZE DUCT TAPE!!!
What mind of that being his final smash but to me it would make me like:
IMG_2958.JPG

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Were you folks aware that in Donkey Kong 64, the Kongs were originally supposed to be carrying real freaking guns???

That’s absolutely insane!!! Guess Conker wasn’t really going to be the only “not so innocent” Rare mascot, but seriously tho, what on earth were the developers thinking?!

I wonder if these guns were going to be realistic enough in order to warrant the game a T-rating (along with a lot of parenting complaints).

I still can't believe that after all this freaking years, there are still people (which some of them, even have the nerves to call themselves Rare fans) saying that Banjo is the only deserving Rare character to be in Smash, mainly because he was meant to be a Nintendo character right from the beginning.
Uhm...hello?? What about a certain squirrel who first starred in Diddy Kong Racing, alongside BK, and that had his own series of platforming (which despite being intended for mature audiences at one point, it still managed to have that distinctive Nintendo style) that was licensed by none other than the big N (again, just like BK).

So what, do people think that just because Conker's series went M-rated, the character suddenly lost his Nintendo image??? I don't even recall Nintendo being a company exclusively for kids (much less nowadays).

Last edited:

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I still can't believe that after all this freaking years, there are still people (which some of them, even have the nerves to call themselves Rare fans) saying that Banjo is the only deserving Rare character to be in Smash, mainly because he was meant to be a Nintendo character right from the beginning.
Uhm...hello?? What about a certain squirrel who first starred in Diddy Kong Racing, alongside BK, and that had his own series of platforming (which despite being intended for mature audiences at one point, it still managed to have that distinctive Nintendo style) that was licensed by none other than the big N (again, just like BK).

So what, do people think that just because Conker's series went M-rated, the character suddenly lost his Nintendo image??? I don't even recall Nintendo being a company exclusively for kids (much less nowadays).
Banjo is still Rare's poster boy so he was obviously the one that would be gravitated to first. But you can make a great case for Conker, Joanna, Fulgore or Rash being next.

I would really like to see fans push for Conker hard now though.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Banjo is still Rare's poster boy so he was obviously the one that would be gravitated to first. But you can make a great case for Conker, Joanna, Fulgore or Rash being next.

I would really like to see fans push for Conker hard now though.
I am pretty sure that both Banjo and Conker are the Rareware's main stars, much like how Batman and Superman are DC comics' number one mascots.
And there's proof:

Both of them always take the spotlight whenever you see the Rareware logo popping up, and they're also the faces of the company's branded merchandise.

I will say this, maybe the fact that Banjo was already a big star and one of the main Nintendo all-stars before Conker, makes his case more satisfying, specially to Rare fans, but I really don't get why at the same time, Conker doesn't get any support for Smash Brothers by these so called Rare fans, specially now that Banjo is on his way to Smash. He is the only realistic and deserving choice for a 2nd Rare rep.
I am doing the best I can to keep the thread alive so that Conker gets more support and fan demand.

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Wait, DK and Diddy had guns? Woof. Guessing that was a placeholder for Rare until the actual weapons were used. They seem wacky enough to do it.

Also, that stuff of Banjo being the only "worthy" Rare character is a bunch of BS.

Conker is up there with Banjo as famous for the company and the love is there. Perhaps not as much as Banjo but still pretty damn recognizable and beloved. If anything, this support should remain as the characters can coexist in the game.

Conker deserves the chance.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Wait, DK and Diddy had guns? Woof. Guessing that was a placeholder for Rare until the actual weapons were used. They seem wacky enough to do it.
Yeah, crazy right? Just imagine what would it be if the actual guns made the cut lol. I can only imagine Miyamoto's reaction to this.

Also, that stuff of Banjo being the only "worthy" Rare character is a bunch of BS.

Conker is up there with Banjo as famous for the company and the love is there. Perhaps not as much as Banjo but still pretty damn recognizable and beloved. If anything, this support should remain as the characters can coexist in the game.

Conker deserves the chance.
Exactly. The squirrel is totally just as deserving as the Bear n Bird duo, even if one is somehow more popular among fans than the other one.
That's why I got kind of pissed when I saw Banjo being revealed without Conker (even if I was already seeing it coming a mile away).

Last edited:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
I guess not very good, hehe.

I was surprised but didn't mind that Banjo and Kazooie came with no Conker as it was "too much" to bring but after they being a reality, it only opens the doors for him to come too.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
I guess not very good, hehe.

I was surprised but didn't mind that Banjo and Kazooie came with no Conker as it was "too much" to bring but after they being a reality, it only opens the doors for him to come too.

I guess you’re right, but I do hope he really is in the line for those doors.

Let us hope there’ll be a 2nd Fighter Pass.

StormC

Smash Hero
I will say this, maybe the fact that Banjo was already a big star and one of the main Nintendo all-stars before Conker, makes his case more satisfying, specially to Rare fans, but I really don't get why at the same time, Conker doesn't get any support for Smash Brothers by these so called Rare fans, specially now that Banjo is on his way to Smash. He is the only realistic and deserving choice for a 2nd Rare rep.
I am doing the best I can to keep the thread alive so that Conker gets more support and fan demand.
"So called Rare fans?" Are you implying people who don't support Conker are somehow less of Rare fans?

As for why Banjo got much more support... it's because the Banjo games are significantly more popular, influential, and beloved than Conker's games. It's not even close. CBFD sold <100k and Banjo-Kazooie sold over 3.5 million copies. Like, dude, I like Bad Fur Day, but c'mon. Some perspective is good. Conker was an M-rated game that came out late in the N64's life cycle and flopped while the Banjo games were big hits with broad demographics that are to this day considered cornerstones of the console's library.

If you want to make the argument for Conker being in Smash, acknowledging the facts is a good place to start.

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
"So called Rare fans?" Are you implying people who don't support Conker are somehow less of Rare fans?

As for why Banjo got much more support... it's because the Banjo games are significantly more popular, influential, and beloved than Conker's games. It's not even close. CBFD sold <100k and Banjo-Kazooie sold over 3.5 million copies. Like, dude, I like Bad Fur Day, but c'mon. Some perspective is good. Conker was an M-rated game that came out late in the N64's life cycle and flopped while the Banjo games were big hits with broad demographics that are to this day considered cornerstones of the console's library.

If you want to make the argument for Conker being in Smash, acknowledging the facts is a good place to start.
Yes, you heard me. I've seen people considering themselves as Rare fans, and only saying that Banjo is the only one who deserves it, so there's that.

You're practically comparing apples with oranges, Banjo and Conker games are popular and influential in their own ways.

Earthbound also flopped in sales, and that didn't prevent the game from gaining a massive cult following (even before Super Smash Brothers was created).
Even if Conker's Bad Fur Day came out too late and flopped, it's still considered one of the best games on the console by many people (not to mention, that from what I've seen, Conker's Bad Fur Day also received mostly better ratings than Banjo-Kazooie, so I find your first statement quite laughable).

If you want to contradict my argument for Conker being in Smash, acknowledging the facts is a good place to start too.

StormC

Smash Hero
Yes, you heard me. I've seen people considering themselves as Rare fans, and only saying that Banjo is the only one who deserves it, so there's that.
You can be a fan of a character or property and also not actively support them in Smash. This is just gatekeeping nonsense.

You're practically comparing apples with oranges, Banjo and Conker games are popular and influential in their own ways.
How was Conker influential in any way? What games were influenced by Conker? What people in the industry cited Conker games as milestones?

Earthbound also flopped in sales, and that didn't prevent the game from gaining a massive cult following (even before Super Smash Brothers was created).
Even if Conker's Bad Fur Day came out too late and flopped, it's still considered one of the best games on the console by many people (not to mention, that from what I've seen, Conker's Bad Fur Day also received mostly better ratings than Banjo-Kazooie, so I find your first statement quite laughable).
Both EarthBound and Conker have cult fanbases... one of those has a Wikipedia article about it. The ease of emulating the game and significant coverage it received in publications like Nintendo Power, along with multiple Smash titles, is what put EarthBound on the map, relatively speaking. And saying Banjo was "more beloved" is simply saying more people love it. It's a numbers game.

I like Bad Fur Day. It's a charming little game. But I really can't be surprised that Conker has nowhere near the support Banjo does. Lashing out and pulling the "no true scotsman" card on Rare fans isn't going to get you supporters anytime soon either.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
You can be a fan of a character or property and also not actively support them in Smash. This is just gatekeeping nonsense.
I don't know if you can tell, but there's a big difference between not actively supporting a character, and blatantly saying that he doesn't deserve it.

How was Conker influential in any way? What games were influenced by Conker? What people in the industry cited Conker games as mileston
Now you're just being unnecessarily nitpicky, I can't even tell if you're trying to prove a point. Anyways, given Conker's Bad Fur Day's unique charm and style and its cult following, I'm pretty sure a lot of games were inspired by it. I'd like to know what kind of games did BK inspire anyway (specially when considering that Super Mario 64 exists).

Both EarthBound and Conker have cult fanbases... one of those has a Wikipedia article about it. The ease of emulating the game and significant coverage it received in publications like Nintendo Power, along with multiple Smash titles, is what put EarthBound on the map, relatively speaking. And saying Banjo was "more beloved" is simply saying more people love it. It's a numbers game.

I like Bad Fur Day. It's a charming little game. But I really can't be surprised that Conker has nowhere near the support Banjo does. Lashing out and pulling the "no true Scotsman" card on Rare fans isn't going to get you supporters anytime soon either.
Banjo may be more appealing to you, but that doesn't mean everybody think the same way, and lets not even forget that BFD even managed to completely push the boundaries of what the N64 was capable of.
Next time please base your arguments on actual facts and not absurdly biased opinions!

Also, I think it's pretty obvious that the only point of my comment was to censor the people that consider themselves as fans of a company and state that only one of their characters is deserving (when there are other(s) who have the same kind of status), jeez how is that so hard to get?! Have you ever considered using your common sense for once???
Anyways I'm done with this pointless discussion, it's clear that we're just going on circles.

Ok, some of you have suggested that the idea of having concepts about Conker's moveset and behavior in Smash might end up making more people wanting him in Ultimate, and as agreed, I decided to draw the abilities that I think could potentially be incorporated in Conker's moveset, starting with his Smash attacks:

I hope you enjoy it :)

Smash Attacks
  • Up Smash- Flamethrower
unnamed(1).jpg

• Side Smash- Frying Pan
862D1F12-B82F-4FC6-BE7B-25015ED80F24.jpeg
8DD7EFD0-3DD7-48D8-B557-74020B982179.jpeg

• Down Smash- Plunger with Dynamite
C828C72D-3662-4A5D-8528-0F7C1C26FF39.jpeg
FD905A44-EBF6-42CE-ADB5-4DD0DCDE68F6.jpeg

Note: takes a little longer than most Smash attacks, much like Snake's RPG.

This is only the beginning.
Wether or not I'll keep making more eventually, well that depends on the feedback I get, and also on how the thread progresses, if it keeps up with one page achieved per two weeks, than I honestly don't see that much of a point.

sorry for double posting.

Last edited:

CipherPool

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-8149-9853-2982
On Twitter I found this everyone and this is shocking!!!​

IMG_E2993.JPG

If this is true, then Japan knows what happen to Conker then became the Conker we know in love, their is one video that the people in Japan played Conker: Live and Reloaded and photos and art that Japan knows who Conker is now their is proof and here it is!!!

1562081085660.png

1562081256472.png

1562081155794.png

This drawing was created by cielarurikusa
what you don't know is she's from Japan and knows Conker that he change from Live and Reloaded and loved how Conker is now and I have proof
Untitled.png

IMG_2995.JPG

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
On Twitter I found this everyone and this is shocking!!!​

View attachment 229829

If this is true, then Japan knows what happen to Conker then became the Conker we know in love, their is one video that the people in Japan played Conker: Live and Reloaded and photos and art that Japan knows who Conker is now their is proof and here it is!!!

View attachment 229830

View attachment 229832

View attachment 229831

This drawing was created by cielarurikusa
what you don't know is she's from Japan and knows Conker that he change from Live and Reloaded and loved how Conker is now and I have proof
Incidentally, I came across this fan art on Twitter:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

The Japan love is real, boys!

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Honestly StormC StormC if you want to make a statement to somebody about on what you think about Conker, say it to somebody that brings him up in a topic on another thread. Going to a character's thread just to tell one fan off or their fans off to say their character isn't important or doesn't have a chance doesn't make you look too bright or good.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
Honestly StormC StormC if you want to make a statement to somebody about on what you think about Conker, say it to somebody that brings him up in a topic on another thread. Going to a character's thread just to tell one fan off or their fans off to say their character isn't important or doesn't have a chance doesn't make you look too bright or good.
No need to attempt to insult my intelligence because I brought in a perspective outside of the echo chamber.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
No need to attempt to insult my intelligence because I brought in a perspective outside of the echo chamber.
Son, these cert of discussions should really only be brought up in the social thread otherwise it makes you kind of look like a bully. Just saying.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Son, these cert of discussions should really only be brought up in the social thread otherwise it makes you kind of look like a bully. Just saying.
StormC is bringing up fine arguments, and he isn’t bashing any fans of Conker. I’m not sure what you are trying to get at here.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
While he does bring up good points in his arguments, he can be quite a *** about his arguments sometimes.
This comment is quite disrespectful to the user. You legit just called him an ***. And even then, I looked at his messages. Everything seems to be written in a tone that isn’t snarky, rude, or disrespectful. Could you point out what you’re referring too?

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
This comment is quite disrespectful to the user. You legit just called him an ***. And even then, I looked at his messages. Everything seems to be written in a tone that isn’t snarky, rude, or disrespectful. Could you point out what you’re referring too?
He told me one time in the Dixie Kong thread that I was "fearmongering for baseless reasons" and said "I had no data" on Conker being popular on the N64 Sub-Reddit and the N64 Youtube community. That kind of ****** me off.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
He told me one time in the Dixie Kong thread that I was "fearmongering for baseless reasons" and said "I had no data" on Conker being popular on the N64 Sub-Reddit or the N64 Youtube community.
Context is key. Besides, just saying he said it isn’t really “evidence.” Could you redirect me to said posts?

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Context is key. Besides, just saying he said it isn’t really “evidence.” Could you redirect me to said posts?
Where is all this talk about Conker on Reddit? It only gets mentioned a couple of times in this Reddit thread. And only once here. He doesn't even appear on that top 50 Reddit poll I mentioned earlier. If there is so much potential interest in Conker then why does he never, ever appear in Smash discussion? You're talking about a character whose game sold 1% of Banjo's biggest selling game, and you're also comparing characters like Geno and Isaac to third party characters, when naturally Nintendo games will take priority in Smash discussion.

I don't know why you're bringing this up in a Dixie thread. There's no data whatsoever to suggest your hypothesis. Conker's Bad Fur Day is a niche game, not a mainstream classic like Banjo-Kazooie. Whether or not the Banjo supporters would flock to Dixie, I couldn't tell you, but they sure as hell won't go to Conker en masse. Go in the thread and ask them if you want to see for yourself. You're just fearmongering for completely baseless reasons.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I can see how this could be taken the wrong way, but I’m very confident that his intention wasn’t to rude. He was just stating his opinion, it seems like.

Even then, here isn’t really the place we should discuss this.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I can see how this could be taken the wrong way, but I’m very confident that his intention wasn’t to rude. He was just stating his opinion, it seems like.

Even then, here isn’t really the place we should discuss this.
I'll just end this conversation by saying he shouldn't be a jerk when trying to correct someone.

Top Bottom