• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"A Bad Smash Day..."- Conker for Ultimate!

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I did hear people saying that not even Microsoft finds Steve to be a fitting character in Smash, if that's true, than that's certainly great news.
Only one person said that, and she wanted Minecraft's Skeleton in Smash instead of Steve; it was just her opinion - however, I am finding Steve unlikely despite wanting him as much as I want B-K, with all the B-K in Smash and Rare Replay on Switch rumors. There was a new Mojang employee who said "Steve ain't gonna Smash," but he shared no opinion on what he thought of Steve himself, and supposedly only said that because of his own opinion based on Maxwell rumors he heard during Smash 4 (I guess he worked on Scribblenauts?).

A B-K and Conker dual reveal would be cool, Rare's beloved characters making a grand return and hopefully getting new games being made by people who know how to make them work.

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Only one person said that, and she wanted Minecraft's Skeleton in Smash instead of Steve; it was just her opinion - however, I am finding Steve unlikely despite wanting him as much as I want B-K, with all the B-K in Smash and Rare Replay on Switch rumors. There was a new Mojang employee who said "Steve ain't gonna Smash," but he shared no opinion on what he thought of Steve himself, and supposedly only said that because of his own opinion based on Maxwell rumors he heard during Smash 4 (I guess he worked on Scribblenauts?).

A B-K and Conker dual reveal would be cool, Rare's beloved characters making a grand return and hopefully getting new games being made by people who know how to make them work.
Oh ok.

Yeah, I think just that alone would make me even more hyped than when I first saw the "Everyone is Here" concept being revealed (and as you can imagine, that's saying a hell of alot).

As for individual games, I doubt any other company (besides Rare) could pull out Banjo and specially Conker the same way.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I just replayed Conker as an adult. He has probably become my favorite character overnight because of it, goddamn is that game hilarious. I'd really love to see it

Klimax

Smash Ace
No need to be sad, I think Banjo & Kazooie's inclusion are a blessing for Conker. He had no chance to come before the legendary duo but now he's the only obvious Rareware's character (because the demand for Killer Instinct is non existent).

And he's probably not crying right now, instead I'm pretty sure he's celebrating his friends' inclusion while drinking some beers and slapping some asses with Duke Nukem and Doom Guy

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
No need to be sad, I think Banjo & Kazooie's inclusion are a blessing for Conker. He had no chance to come before the legendary duo but now he's the only obvious Rareware's character (because the demand for Killer Instinct is non existent).

And he's probably not crying right now, instead I'm pretty sure he's celebrating his friends' inclusion while drinking some beers and slapping some ***** with Duke Nukem and Doom Guy
Exactly. Now that the big B-K wish got granted, people can eventually shift their attention to Conker (and probably the Toads), like how K.Rool fans supported Dixie after he got in, and how Diddy fans aided K. Rool after the former got into Brawl. This inclusion can do a lot of good in the long run.

Klimax

Smash Ace
Oh yeah I forgot about Battletoads, but I don't really think they stand a chance, they never had a legendary game (well the first is a monument but not for the good reasons while it was still a fun game) unlike Conker.

Also, we know for a fact that the deal for BK was done easily (Phil Spencer said it) and I'm not even surprised. I'm pretty sure Phil Spencer knows that they will never do anything with BK and Conker (not that Rare has no ideas but he knows that Xbox doesn't have the audience for these games to be successful)

Just like Banjo, Conker's addition would be good for Microsoft

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace

And he's probably not crying right now, instead I'm pretty sure he's celebrating his friends' inclusion while drinking some beers and slapping some ***** with Duke Nukem and Doom Guy
You're right. Sorry if my drawing is a little bit controversial, but I really just hate the idea of having Conker being... well, left behind (aside from that I don't have anything against Banjo's inclusion).

And yeah you're right, Conker is practically the only missing "Rare/Nintendo" character (at least in my book).

I wish to see way more support to him soon now that BK made the cut.

Also I love your concept of Conker's reaction.

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I always thought they'd come together tbh. Super happy about Banjo tho

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I wish. :ohwell:

I do wonder if that could be possible in case Conker had as much fan support as Banjo.
This is why it always bothers me when people stop supporting because "they have no chance" I mean you never know.

In other news, I just replayed the game, and my god it's a masterpiece. Could use some updates to the graphics, camera, and hitboxes and stuff, but it's still a well paced game with an amazing world, and the best humor any video game has had to date imo.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
This is why it always bothers me when people stop supporting because "they have no chance" I mean you never know.
Exactly, I believe the fans are the ones that are supposed to fight for their chances.

The way I see it, that's mainly the reason why Ridley, King K. Rool and now Banjo Kazooie got in.

In other news, I just replayed the game, and my god it's a masterpiece. Could use some updates to the graphics, camera, and hitboxes and stuff, but it's still a well paced game with an amazing world, and the best humor any video game has had to date imo.
Oh yes, Conker's Bad Fur Day is and will always be one of my favourite games of all time. Of course nothing's perfect but imo BFD aged extremely well when compared to most of N64's titles. Heck I say that even some PS2 titles feel really dated when compared to it.
There's really no other game like it, and I love how despite being M-rated, it still plays and feels perfectly like a Nintendo game.

Man oh man, how I wish Rare stayed with Nintendo.

Last edited:

CipherPool

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-8149-9853-2982
Jeez, it's been a while sense I haven't post anything on the Conker Thread, Life is taking me away from this but hey no need to worry because I'm back for more of my Conker Support!

Sense A Dragon Quest Hero's and Banjo & Kazooie are in smash, I bet my hopes on Heihachi and Doom Slayer to make the cut in the roster, I think it's time continue on that Conker Smash video I was supposed to do for those Conker people that want him in smash.

2r.png

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Exactly, I believe the fans are the ones that are supposed to fight for their chances.

The way I see it, that's mainly the reason why Ridley, King K. Rool and now Banjo Kazooie got in.
Pretty undeniable at this point imo. Not all characters are chosen based on popularity, but these definitely have, and it's a beautiful thing.

Oh yes, Conker's Bad Fur Day is and will always be one of my favourite games of all time. Of course nothing's perfect but imo BFD aged extremely well when compared to most of N64's titles. Heck I say that even some PS2 titles feel really dated when compared to it.
There's really no other game like it, and I love how despite being M-rated, it still plays and feels perfectly like a Nintendo game.

Man oh man, how I wish Rare stayed with Nintendo.
The vibe I get from it is an R-Rated Looney Tunes episode. Conker has a very familiar charisma as Bugs Bunny, 4th wall breaking and all. Even with everything being edgier these days, it still stands out, because it maintains a cartoony world, and violence, while still being over the top. As I said, I've yet to see a funnier game.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Jeez, it's been a while sense I haven't post anything on the Conker Thread, Life is taking me away from this but hey no need to worry because I'm back for more of my Conker Support!

Sense A Dragon Quest Hero's and Banjo & Kazooie are in smash, I bet my hopes on Heihachi and Doom Slayer to make the cut in the roster, I think it's time continue on that Conker Smash video I was supposed to do for those Conker people that want him in smash.

View attachment 227755
Phew, I'm glad to have you back.
I can't wait to see the day you add an official image of Conker's Smash design in that Rareware concept of yours

Unfortunately it seems that people will be sticking with Dixie and... ugh... Crash Bandicoot.
Guess Conker will never really have the support it trully deserves. :(

Pretty undeniable at this point imo. Not all characters are chosen based on popularity, but these definitely have, and it's a beautiful thing.
It always helps them, and it really doesn't hurt to give them support...

The vibe I get from it is an R-Rated Looney Tunes episode. Conker has a very familiar charisma as Bugs Bunny, 4th wall breaking and all. Even with everything being edgier these days, it still stands out, because it maintains a cartoony world, and violence, while still being over the top. As I said, I've yet to see a funnier game.
Yeah, there's clearly alot of Looney Tunes/Tom and Jerry inspiration, most notably in the mischiveous and wacky style of humor and in some characters' design (Berri, for example).

Last edited:

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Phew, I'm glad to have you back.
I can't wait to see the day you add an official image of Conker's Smash design in that Rareware concept of yours

Unfortunately it seems that people will be sticking with Dixie and... ugh... Crash Bandicoot.
Guess Conker will never really have the support it trully deserves. :(

It always helps them, and it really doesn't hurt to give them support...

Yeah, there's clearly alot of Looney Tunes/Tom and Jerry inspiration, most notably in the mischiveous and wacky style of humor and in some characters' design (Berri, for example).
Oh yeah Berri is a straight Lola Bunny rip lmao

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Hey good news, this might increase Conker's chances a little:

https://www.dualshockers.com/xbox-o...actually-manages-to-make-the-top-50-in-japan/

My biggest concern was that Conker was extremely obscure in Japan (mostly because Nintendo didn't release BFD in Japan when it came out), but seeing that Rare Replay got to be in the top 50 Media create charts, than maybe Conker isn't that unknown in Japan afterall.

There might be still some hope left for the squirell fella.

Last edited:

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
So...since Phil is open to more Rare characters and the fact that Banjo was very easy to add, shall we band together with the Rare fanbase and advocate for Conker?

“But BFD never released in Japan!” Yeah but guess what did?

Rare Replay...and who knows, since Sakurai worked with their first Western composer Grant, then maybe Rare might help them out on working his move-set.

And who knows? Japan could react the same way we did to Hero.

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
So...since Phil is open to more Rare characters and the fact that Banjo was very easy to add, shall we band together with the Rare fanbase and advocate for Conker?

“But BFD never released in Japan!” Yeah but guess what did?

Rare Replay...and who knows, since Sakurai worked with their first Western composer Grant, then maybe Rare might help them out on working his move-set.

And who knows? Japan could react the same way we did to Hero.

With Conker being the only logical choice for a 2nd Rare Rep, it's really great news that Phil wants the presence of more Rareware characters in Smash.
Can you please send me a link regarding that information, please?

Unfortunately a lot of these Rareware fans still see Conker as an impossibility and rather stick with Dixie.

That'd actually be amazing, Chris Seavor even said that he would totally be open to voice Conker. Sure he works for Playtonic now, but I can clearly see Rare contacting him in order to have the job done.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Wow. It happened. Banjo is in. Conker's chances have just skyrocketed. I'm super happy that Banjo is in, he looks like such a fun character to play as. Anyway, I think with enough support, Phil Spencer will acknowledge Conker like he did with Banjo. Phil described the process of getting Banjo in as rather simple, so Conker doesn't seem like that much of a reach anymore! Also, sorry for being gone for so long guys, life has had me busy.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Wow. It happened. Banjo is in. Conker's chances have just skyrocketed. I'm super happy that Banjo is in, he looks like such a fun character to play as. Anyway, I think with enough support, Phil Spencer will acknowledge Conker like he did with Banjo. Phil described the process of getting Banjo in as rather simple, so Conker doesn't seem like that much of a reach anymore! Also, sorry for being gone for so long guys, life has had me busy.
Welcome back! It's fine we've all been there!

Yeah, and guess what, that's not all, I hear people saying that Phil even said that he's open to see more Rare characters being added to Smash, so that is a huge deal (specially for Conker).
And when you think about it, that's actually a smart move considering that they're not doing anything with Rareware, and they get really benefited for that.
The only thing left to know is if Nintendo (mostly Sakurai) is willing to let that happen too. I still have hope.

It’s just a real bummer that Rare Replay wasn’t announced to be ported on the Nintendo Switch but oh well.

CipherPool

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-8149-9853-2982
Oh I gonna tell you this, before I made that Conker Victory Theme For Smash video, their was a another reason why I want Conker in Smash. I Wanted Sonic and Conker to crossover, people make arts and videos about it all the time back for the 2000s. If we had Conker in Smash, it's a reality for everyone plus can someone make Conker finally meeting Sonic for one on one fight!
And this is how Conker see Sonic when he say "I'm so fast, and you too slow" at that moment:

#ConkerForSmash #ConkersBadFurDay #BringBackConker #SonicTheHedgehog #SonicandConker

Last edited:

JonSmash

Smash Ace
YO ! Phil said it was easy to get banjo kazooie in smash ! so he woulod be open to other rare IP being in smash too like say conker ? season 2 DLC ? sakurai said he might do it ! let are voice be heard !

Mature chareacters & rated M characters are OK Snake Bayo, even cloud !
joker uses a gun, corrin uses a chainsaw sword !

plus conker isn't a foul mouthed bad guy ! he is a good guy who likes to drink in a crazy world who is bad so conker dosn't need to be toned down for smash.

BUT ! we NEED to show that he can have an appropriate for smash SO we NEED to brainstorm a moveset for smash ! something that only conker can do!

what is the gimick of conkers games ? context sensitive powers ! so we can build a moveset off this idea ! (We will need a artist to draw this too)

A attack is a frying pan attack & his smash attack is a baseball bat

F-Air & Back Air are sling shots just like villager & issable

Up-Air is like mii gunner using 2 uzis guns but they are blockey & look like they did in the N64 game for a more cartoony look

Side-B throws huge toilet paper roll that unravles & shinks as it rolls buries anyone it hits & if you walk on the toilet paper trail your slow & could trip

Down-B throws TNT & press again to pull out plunger to blow it up

B- Granade like snake

Up-Tilt katana swipe

Up-Smash Flame thrower

Down-Air transforms into an anvil & works like kirby's down air !

Down-Smash Bazooka like snake

OTHER THINGS HE CAN DO/USES
Throwing Knives
Mining Helmit with a flash to stun people
matrix time slowdown counter like bayonetta ? or a slowmo geninja like counter ?
shotgun
crossbow
old school cartoony bomb
chainsaw
sniper
dagger

FINAL SMASH IDEAS ?

Riding a dinosaur
Asking the "developer" for help (Sakurai himself? LOL)
the alian at the end of the game
using the power suit from the end of the game

I'm sure we can use these Ideas to buld a uniqe moveset for conker, then someone can draw it B/C a LOT of pepole can't see how conker could be a fighter in smash but if we can show them & visualise it for them, they might go yeah I can see that & we will gain more supporters

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
You know even before Banjo & Kazooie got in and knowning that they were coming (just faith) I never thought Conker would have a decent chance even with the bear and bird's inclusion. But the thought occur to me that if they port Rare Replay on to the Switch than Conker's Bad Fur Day would have to be on there and it would be less farfetched for Conker's Bad Fur Day to appear on the inevitable N64 Mini because of that. Either way you see it, Conker chances have skyrocketed and he might actually get in Smash someday because of this partnership between Nintendo and Microsoft.

You're right. Sorry if my drawing is a little bit controversial, but I really just hate the idea of having Conker being... well, left behind (aside from that I don't have anything against Banjo's inclusion).

And yeah you're right, Conker is practically the only missing "Rare/Nintendo" character (at least in my book).

I wish to see way more support to him soon now that BK made the cut.

Also I love your concept of Conker's reaction.
Dixie and Conker and than that would be it for the S-tier Rare characters.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Oh I gonna tell this, before I made that Conker Victory Theme For Smash video, their was a another reason why I want Conker in Smash. I Wanted Sonic and Conker to crossover, people make arts and videos about it all the time back for the 2000s. If we had Conker in Smash, it's a reality for everyone plus can someone make Conker finally meeting Sonic for one on one fight!
And this is how Conker see Sonic when he say "I'm so fast, and you too slow" at that moment:

#ConkerForSmash #ConkersBadFurDay #BringBackConker #SonicTheHedgehog #SonicandConker
Well there was a fan-made crossover between Sonic and Conker that's actually really well done IMO. It's called Sonic in Jaws and it was made by a youtube channel called Ballena Productions way back in the early 2010's.

But if you want it, I can still draw that concept you want, Sonic is one of my favourite videogame franchises of all time, and I believe that having those two interacting (specially in a fight) would be both hilarious and awesome. But you gotta give me some time.

Imagine if Rare stayed with Nintendo, maybe Conker and Banjo could be added to the Mario universe and thus they would be included, not just in Mario Kart, Tennis, Party, but also Mario and Sonic: at the Olympics (I mean Donkey and now Diddy are in there), just imagine how amazing would that be!!

YO ! Phil said it was easy to get banjo kazooie in smash ! so he woulod be open to other rare IP being in smash too like say conker ? season 2 DLC ? sakurai said he might do it ! let are voice be heard !

Mature chareacters & rated M characters are OK Snake Bayo, even cloud !
joker uses a gun, corrin uses a chainsaw sword !

plus conker isn't a foul mouthed bad guy ! he is a good guy who likes to drink in a crazy world who is bad so conker dosn't need to be toned down for smash.

BUT ! we NEED to show that he can have an appropriate for smash SO we NEED to brainstorm a moveset for smash ! something that only conker can do!

what is the gimick of conkers games ? context sensitive powers ! so we can build a moveset off this idea ! (We will need a artist to draw this too)

A attack is a frying pan attack & his smash attack is a baseball bat

F-Air & Back Air are sling shots just like villager & issable

Up-Air is like mii gunner using 2 uzis guns but they are blockey & look like they did in the N64 game for a more cartoony look

Side-B throws huge toilet paper roll that unravles & shinks as it rolls buries anyone it hits & if you walk on the toilet paper trail your slow & could trip

Down-B throws TNT & press again to pull out plunger to blow it up

B- Grenade like snake

Up-Tilt katana swipe

Up-Smash Flame thrower

Down-Air transforms into an anvil & works like kirby's down air !

Down-Smash Bazooka like snake

OTHER THINGS HE CAN DO/USES
Throwing Knives
Mining Helmit with a flash to stun people
matrix time slowdown counter like bayonetta ? or a slowmo geninja like counter ?
shotgun
crossbow
old school cartoony bomb
chainsaw
sniper
dagger

FINAL SMASH IDEAS ?

Riding a dinosaur
Asking the "developer" for help (Sakurai himself? LOL)
the alian at the end of the game
using the power suit from the end of the game

I'm sure we can use these Ideas to build a unique moveset for conker, then someone can draw it B/C a LOT of people can't see how conker could be a fighter in smash but if we can show them & visualise it for them, they might go yeah I can see that & we will gain more supporters
Welcome, I'm glad to see more people wanting Conker for a 2nd Rare rep, I'm pretty sure that he's the last Rare character (uncounting DK characters cuz they're already owned by the big N) that people see as a Nintendo character (at least I see it that way). It's great that Phil is open to see more Rare characters in Smash... And really?... Did Sakurai really said that? Oh man, my hopes now just vastly increased.

And yes, we're all tired of seeing people arguing that Conker is too mature for Smash and that he wouldn't stay true to his character, cuz that have been proven wrong several times here on this thread. His vulgarity doesn't define who the character is, for the record he never even swore strong profanity in the game.
Everybody who played BFD should know that Conker is just a simple greedy (:ultwario:), and smartmouthed (:ultsonic:) squirell.

and exactly, with the current inclusion of even more questionable and controversial characters such as Bayonetta and Joker, there's simply no excuse not to have him.

Also nice job on that moveset idea, it excelently fits Conker. I also made one back in page 2, and I'd actually be honored to draw the concept of Conker's abilities, expression, maybe even taunts in Smash. But you have to give me some time, cuz right now the pressure of the finals is KILLING ME.

Dixie and Conker and than that would be it for the S-tier Rare characters.
Fair enough, I agree. But unfortunately, I don't have that much hope in Dixie, since she's already a spirit.

Last edited:

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
If Conker makes it in, I don't want him to be toned down. Barriers are being broken left and right, and DLC gets rated separately. I'd absolutely love a Conker that didn't pull any punches.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
If Conker makes it in, I don't want him to be toned down. Barriers are being broken left and right, and DLC gets rated separately. I'd absolutely love a Conker that didn't pull any punches.
I personally think that would be easy, Conker isn’t that much of an edgy M-rated character (specially when compared to someone like Bayonetta or Joker as I already covered up a zillion times). I believe he could stay perfectly true to himself, specially in a game like Smash Brothers.

Aside from his disposal to violent weaponary (knives, guns, explosives, chainsaws), I can also see some of his behavior being referenced, but with some boundries. For example, I was thinking that one of his victory poses could feature Conker waking up with a hangover not knowing where he is, or how he ended up in there (of course without making mention of his condition or how he ended up like that).
Also when he is about to perform his Final Smash, he could say something like:

I've seen PG movies with these kind of jokes, so I don't think there's any problem with this plus it would be amazing and hilarious.
Plus maybe he can put on his war helmet and his cartoony cigar when he's about to fire, use of Toobaco has been acceptable in E10+ games after all (alcohol too).

Oh and let's not forget about the taunts.

And yeah, you're right, considering that DLC characters can get away with alot, now's the perfect oppurtunity to add someone like Conker.

By the way, what stage do you guys think that should come with Conker?
I think Windy would be the most fitting of all, but since there are already a few stages like that one (such as Spiral mountain), I wanna go for a more unique one, like the beach from the "It's War" chapter, with machine gun nests (as stage hazards) firing at you from the background, oh yeah, that would be kickass. Just not sure if that would be considered too violent, tho.

Last edited:

Dorayaki

Smash Journeyman
Might sound not pleasant to Conker's fans here (as I'm not really a one), I choose to not be supportive until Microsoft has new game plans for him.

I appreciate Spencer's willingness to give Banjo a try and a favor to Rare fans in Smash. Just for the next Microsoft rep in Smash 5 or 6, I would like them to choose a character created by different team, either Steve, Master Chief or others for balance and diversity.

As for the rating, while I'm okay with Conker the character, I admit I prefer Banjo over Conker's game, as I don't really admire dark humor and jokes.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Might sound not pleasant to Conker's fans here (as I'm not really a one), I choose to not be supportive until Microsoft has new game plans for him.

I appreciate Spencer's willingness to give Banjo a try and a favor to Rare fans in Smash. Just for the next Microsoft rep in Smash 5 or 6, I would like them to choose a character created by different team, either Steve, Master Chief or others for balance and diversity.

As for the rating, while I'm okay with Conker the character, I admit I prefer Banjo over Conker's game, as I don't really admire dark humor and jokes.
It's okay, we all have different ways of thinking.

I personally think Conker has alot more priorities than any other Microsoft character, simply because (just like Banjo) his roots are in Nintendo, and I'm sure as hell not the only one that still sees him as a Nintendo character, and thinks that's exactly where he belongs.

As for the others you mentioned, I personally don't think that Steve would be the worst thing to come, but I'd hate to see Master Chief (sorry if this offends anyone).

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry guys! All the points you brought up during speculation are still valid and now that Banjo's in, Rareware has left the door wide open for another character! Not this DLC pack, mind you, but eventually. I have hope for Conker!
In the meantime, I whooped up a Conker moveset! I'd like to get some feedback from fellow Rare aficionados!
CONKER MOVESET.PNG

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Don't worry guys! All the points you brought up during speculation are still valid and now that Banjo's in, Rareware has left the door wide open for another character! Not this DLC pack, mind you, but eventually. I have hope for Conker!
In the meantime, I whooped up a Conker moveset! I'd like to get some feedback from fellow Rare aficionados!
View attachment 228228
Good to see more people with hope for Conker, and yeah I highly doubt that he'll still come on this Fighter Pass, but I have hope that there's gonna be another one (and that's where he comes in).

I think your concept for Conker's moveset is amazing, some of your ideas are very unique and were never thought before here, such as the "Booze or Lose" (loved that one), and his Final Smash.
Your other ideas, such as the Context Sensitive are very creative too, although I was thinking that the knive throwing and the flamethrower should also be part of his CS move and not seperate abilities. For his side B, I was thinking Conker could pull out a chainsaw and run towards his opponets with it, similiar to :ultwario: and :ultinkling:/:ultinklingboy:'s :GCB::GCCR:.

Good job! Just one more thing, what do you mean by Conker for Odyssey??

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Conker: I doubt it, but I hope all this merchandise I've been getting lately means I'm in Smash. Or at least a sign that I will potentially be in the future. But really though guys, I would love to just have a drink with my old Rare pals Diddy, Banjo & Kazooie, DK, and K. Rool and have a MARVELOUS SMASHING good time with them.

CipherPool

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-8149-9853-2982
I went on Twitter to reply to this guy that wants Conker stage to be the Great Might Poo one and I told the same thing that won't happen until these people on twitter that want Conker for Smash said stuff that kind of make sense to the character even the rules of smash of how thing work well, they're not lying which they make reasons that Conker won't get in cause of controversy even the other one said if people start making concept art-movesets, people would actually start to love the idea to have Conker in smash even a fan did a poll on twitter and ask us of which is the likely second Rare-rep and the most voted one is Conker, people are now starting to believe that Conker maybe likely to our second Rare Rep I mean just look for yourself.

tweet.png

tweet 1.png

tweet 2.png

Top Bottom