• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

94% emo needles (shiek combo vid)

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
me and my friends started a crew called: Purple barracudas, and here is a video of 1 of my crew members; EMO$, there are alot of shiek combo vids i know, but u guys should check this one out anyways, XD, and post commentz pl0z

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKwONN3-uEE

btw we will get the appropriate sig soon XD

o and i just recently uploaded it so it might be few mins

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Omfg, Legends of the Hidden Temple for the ***** WIN! Edit later w/response...:lick:

Edit: Sheesh, just because you're making fun of emo's didn't mean you actually had to use their music. Or wait, are you actually emo yourself? Good God, I even moreso hate that music style nowadays that's combining heavy scream + emo like that. Gosh man I swear, ppl need to a get a grip and just kill themselves already. Freakin wasting so much of other's time with that ****. Get it tfo of the Smash world, please. This wasn't directed at you btw, ppa0, just in general I suppose...:lick:

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
n1c2k3 lol its cool, and yea my friend EMO$ is emo haha, plairnkk yea he is sir! and everyone else that liked my friends video... Thanks XD

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Emo rock ftw, next combo vid choose a better song though. Try using Bayside or Cute is What we aim for, that way people will probably like your emo song selection better. Oh and for your Sheik its pretty obvius ur starting out since your friends arent Di'ing, a sheik should be able to do more then one tilt in succesion. Next vid I would expect to seem some tech chasing. Good Luck.

EDIT: People stop bashing emo its just a different genre then your used to. You dont see me making stupid remarks about rap, R&B,country, etc.

Top Bottom