• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/27/08 Gamingworld weekly results

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
Friendlies were fun as always.

1: Atomsk ($79.80)
2: Inui ($39.90)
3: Black Waltz ($13.30)
4: Keitaro
5: Blue
5: Dan
7: Dapuffster
7: Silven
9: Seph
9: RJ
9: Brian
9: Scope
13: Banjo
13: Moo
13: Eazy
13: Munk
17: Rob
17: Kai
17: Umbra

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
1: Atomsk-good job ******
2: Inui- good job losing 2 sets to me
3: Black Waltz-your so lucky and unlucky at the same time T^T
4: Keitaro-get ***** by kirby
5: Blue-your fun to fight dude
5: Dan-good job getting 5th
7: Dapuffster-GET *****
7: Silven-nice seeing you again
9: Seph-meta dittos are fun XD
9: RJ-good job getting 9th
9: Brian-nice ddd
9: Scope-good job getting 9th too
13: Banjo-nice talking with you about deathnote
13: Moo-fun playing you XD
13: Eazy-good job getting 2nd to last XD
13: Munk-........................hi
17: Rob-is this the character or a person?
17: Kai-what happend? 17th?
17: Umbra-.............step it up dude

all in all i had lots of fun, i also liked PLOWING through losers XDDDD

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Jerkejklejrkejerk

10editssoon

1: Atomsk - Lol at you feeling guilty the whole time about Rule 34. If I was like most people I would/should have guilt tripped you into splitting. D3 is a horrid matchup against Olimar. You are the problem. This soo proves that it's not ALL about character matchups completely. (Just some are a bit OP)

2: Inui - Inui is much nicer now lately. Good stuff for you. Uhm, One week MK doing good in tourney is very good. Wish you went Marth or played MK more so you'd be easier. New MKs are harder for me to predict. I'll just wait till you dash attack next time!

3: Black Waltz - Olimar is viable. Get out.

4: Keitaro - ****ty first round, good second round, I was trying but not 100%, surprised me alot. Amazing final match. All in all. I like that song too much to lose to it. Y u lose 2 atomsk 2nd time?
Also, the mixup between you and Orion? No I can say the same for both of you. -cackles wildly- Kidding. :3

5: Blue - You'll defeat an Olimar of mine with your spirit. Energy up swing! Maximum force, GO! Really though, you are great at what ya do. Best offline Sonic I faced though.

5: Dan - Good tourney matches, bad MM. d: Maybe we'll get something to record a tourney match between us.

7: Dapuffster - You didn't get to play my Olimar in tourney where I play better. ):

7: Silven - ???

9: Seph - ???

9: RJ - ??

9: Brian- ?

9: Scope - >>>

13: Banjo - Kazooie. Also, Light is the main character of Deathnote.

13: Moo - ???

13: Eazy - ???

13: Munk - I didn't get to play you at all. Atomsk beat me somehow :U Whaaaat.

17: Rob - ???

17: Kai - Never played you I believe while I was there. Good sonic from last time. Lag hurts my Olimar alot. He knows. He is proof.

17: Umbra - I'm just unhappy I didn't get to play you in tourney. You killed my friend in tounrey. U MUST DIE.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Hardly, it was originally "First!" "10willedits"
Then you put yours up. So I had to change it.

Also, post counts are lame pfft.

EDIT))) Characters?
1: Atomsk D3
2: Inui MK
3: Black Waltz Olimar
4: Keitaro Falco
5: Blue Sonic
5: Dan
7: Dapuffster Diddy/igglybuff
7: Silven

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Gaming World!!!!

1: Atomsk - Was fun playing you in winners and losers. You know I smile either way. Keep up the good **** dude.
2: Inui - Lucky ***, next time I hope I face you :D Good stuff
3: Black Waltz - I really got into the swing of things 2nd match and 3rd. Our battles were epic. Look forward to playing you again. Where's the gf at to make you look cooler?
4: Keitaro - KEITARO TIME!!!! You are the coolest smasher on earth, by far!!!!
5: Blue - Your funny, lol!! We were going crazy together when Inui lost that first match against that DDD player, lmao!!!!
5: Dan - Amazing Marth. Rediculously surprised me. If I didn't practice with Eazy's Marth the past couple months I would have lost for sure. Let's get some matches on next week.
7: Dapuffster - I heard you had a bad day today. Don't worry, I know you'll **** next tourney. ****, I got 33rd once :laugh:
7: Silven - NYC!! Good stuff coming and repping the Ike once again.
9: Seph - Your Team MOB now!! Good stuff with the single digit placing. You'll be able to practice with the rest of MOB soon.
13: Eazy - I need to teach you more of the Falco ****.
13: Munk - I play my friend's DDD almost everyday so I'm beast at that matchup. Good matches
17: Kai - Sucks we had to fight early. Your Sonic is amazing and I know it'll **** next time. Fun meeting you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Atomsk and I split 1st and 2nd, btw.

CHARACTERS:
1: Atomsk (Dedede)
2: Inui (Meta Knight)
3: Black Waltz (Olimar)
4: Keitaro (Falco)
5: Blue (Sonic)
5: Dan (Marth)
7: Dapuffster (Diddy Kong)
7: Silven (Ike)

Atomsk: Thanks for splitting and buying me dinner for my birthday. Your trash talk isn't funny and acting like an ass isn't very cute on you, btw.

BlackWaltz: We both always play terribly against each other LOL.

Keitaro: Nice job finally beating Atomsk.

Blue: Best Sonic in the region?

Dan: Nice Marth.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
when do i place low besides critical hit4? where chu dat (second place here) also placed low

2nd at buffalo beating king ace (who beat chu dat, who you could never beat... either of them) is low?

please inform me of my many low placings

1st in teams at connecticut is low?

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
I placed so ****ty. Worse I ever did in a tourny. MK took his Jagged serrated swords and shoved it up my ***. I still feel the pain.

17: Umbra - I'm just unhappy I didn't get to play you in tourney. You killed my friend in tounrey. U MUST DIE.
...who was your friend? who does he use in tourny? what tourny was it? LOL I'm bad, but that's because I'm a Pit main and Pit sucks worse then Marth. >.>

If it makes you happy, I have horrible Olimar exp. So when you do come for me, it'll be hard... no homo.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
IDK, you probably wrecked him.. it was the GnW from terrabyte 2.
Early game?

Either way he's like "I only like doubles seriously now". I think it's only cus he partnered with me though ><""""

Either way, I don't care much, but I saw your name and remembered that.
James was also my friend. Forgot who they both beat. Fate, the GnW I think lost both matches he played... giving him last.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
when do i place low besides critical hit4? where chu dat (second place here) also placed low

2nd at buffalo beating king ace (who beat chu dat, who you could never beat... either of them) is low?

please inform me of my many low placings

1st in teams at connecticut is low?
I've been seeing a lot of 9ths and stuff from you, and teams is kinda different, although you generally do indeed perform well in teams. 9th at ESTICLE, 7th at some local stuff near you, 13th at CH4... Just stuff that makes me go "wow, the BEST Marth didn't get top placings, what can any other Marth do?"

Did you beat Plank at the last tournament?

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
Oh, I know who you're refering to Blackwaltz. He was cool, but had bad spacing, and it cost him. We were on FD and then Luigi's mansion I think. I banned Corneria all day after losing in winners to a G&W there.

Gamingwolrd

Smash Journeyman
Atomsk: Thanks for splitting and buying me dinner for my birthday.
You should have said something. Everybody at the store could have sung happy birthday to you. Happy Birthday!!

i guess there's always next year. i say next Saturday you throw yourself a big party at your hotel and invite like 60 of your closest friends. LOL

to late guess you already planned it

-__-

Smash Ace
1: Atomsk - Lol at you feeling guilty the whole time about Rule 34. If I was like most people I would/should have guilt tripped you into splitting. D3 is a horrid matchup against Olimar. You are the problem. This soo proves that it's not ALL about character matchups completely. (Just some are a bit OP)
or u suck?
10 chars

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i placed kinda badly. lol i wish i faught atomsk the round after we played. close matches tho. this was my 2nd real tourny ever tho so its all about improveing and getting the right mindset

and blue im comming for your sonic. thats it im not loosing again. im fawquing team MOB now =]

good sht everyone, inui = MK lulwhat? second place? 1 week usage?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Silence you apprentice.

And BlackWaltz, wtf, you know who I play, lol. Marth all day!

Keit, I definitely had an off day Sat. I'll be MUCH more consistent next weekend.
Aight, and I'll be steadily improving cause I finally started watching Brawl vids a couple weeks ago.

B.I.O. and Axis tourney ftw "along with SK92, my hero"

Top Bottom