• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/20 Syracuse Smash tourney results

Kantō

Smash Champion
GREAT TOURNEY EVERYONE!!!!:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

heres the results:

Melee Doubles:

1. Koj and Jesiah teg (Falco and Marth) $56
2. Manalord and Tao (Fox and Marth) $24
3. Kid and Dudutsai (Ganondorf and Jigglypuff)
4. Erk And Betta (Sheik and ?)

Melee Singles:

1. Jesiah TEG (Marth)) $66
2. Manalord (falcon, fox, falco, sheik, peach, ganon, DK) $33
3. Knee of justice (Falco and Fox) $13
4. Dudutsai (Jigglypuff)
5. Arttery Clogger (docter mario)
5. Queen DE (Ganondorf)
7. RTF (Jigglypuff)
7. Betta (?)
9. ERK (Sheik)
9. Lenca (Fox)

Brawl Doubles:

1. Jesiah TEG and PIkapika! (Snake and Pikachu) $72
2. Kid Goggles and San (sonic and Ike) $36
3. Cura and Eevee (Ice Climbers and Peach) $12
4. Sharky and CJT (Yoshi and ROB)
5. Bry and Scott ( Pikachu and Game and Watch)
6. 1337 and Altairian7 ( Ness and Pikachu)

Brawl Singles:

1. San (Ike) $108
2. Jesiah TEG (Snake) $54
3. Kid Goggles (Sonic , MK,) $18
4. Cura (Ice Climbers)
5. PikaPika! (pikachu)
5. CJT (ROB)
7. Bcb ( Wario)
7. Eevee (Eevee)
9. Bry (Pikachu)
9. Al ( Diddy Kong)
9. Sharky (Yoshi)
9. 1337 (Ness)
13.Scotty ( Kirby)
13.Andy is Judo (Marth)
13.O.m.r (Pit)
13. Altairian (Pikachu)
17.Jam ( Ness)
17. Magoo ( Toon Link)

Thanks to everyone that came! I hope everyone had a great time and i will post a new tourney thread as soon as i get a new confirmed date!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Shout outz and such

The tourney Overall

This was one of the very very few tourneys i didnt place within money. However thats good that theres players that are of equal if not better skill then myself. Wish more people had shown up like they stated however with the turn out that we had the tournament was very successful.

Main Shoutout

Bry- Good tourney. Very professionnally ran, With great venue (with clean bathrooms!). Provided food, drinks, and raffle drawings! Great job with setting up everything. To be honest i had no issues with the tournament. Aside from only half of the attendance showing up its was very good.

Kyle/Moody- Thanks alot for all the stuff you provided for the tournament. Im sure it was tough to trust us with about 1,000 $ worth of equipment i hope we didnt let you down!

Shoutouts!

Manalord and tao- Only truely played you guys in dubz with san But i could tell you were both really good. Alot better then myself anyways! perhapes ill pick up melee and enter next time. Good matches

Sai- I think you were the most entertaining to watch play by far. Alot of people hate puffs but i enjoy watching them! was rooting for you to win the whole time. Sorry goggles had to suck in dubz.

San- Best ike. Though i took you to game 5 mini tourney and 1 of those wins coming from kirby, when it comes down to it you still wreck me. And apprently everyone else. However i feel that i could have probbly done best against you in Finals had i made it that far. Good matches at my place

Jesiah TEG- Glad i got to play you this tourney. Didnt look like u had to much IC practice. I definetly should have won game 2 which would have garenteed me in money. Ethier you came up clutch or started to suck. Ethier way it was a deserved loss. Great set and good player!

Goggles- If theres 1 thing i hate the mosttttttt, its losing to some one i **** on in winners bracket. Nice MK i hope you learned from this expirence on playing non exsisting chars. Also Dont play d3 anymore please. that was embarrassing overall, Cool guy Mad funny. Help make sure tourney was ran smoothly and everyone was playing there matches. Definetly will be using your help from next tourney :p.

PikaPika!- Didnt play you at all this tourney. Dont know if i should be happy or sad about that. Very surprised you lost to goggles mk. But than again so did i. GJ in dubs though

CJT- Definetly had me worry in losers bracket, I had to pull a goggles just to win (Switch to metaknight!!) You mad funny or i was just really tired fun times at my fest.

Sharky- Good job in tourney today. You definetly Gayed me hard in dubs on dalphino not sure why it wasnt banned Lol. GG

Syracuse Kids (Al Scotty Bry me Frannie Brys Mom moody and Bry gfs)- Good job on the tourney!! everyone who held set up all the good stuff. Good ****.

Alt- Mad cool for driving everyone with out you fest wouldnt have happened and tourney would have had much less. Mad props

Anyone i missed sorry! Good tourney. Hopefully there will be another soon. See you guys in buffalo :D

P.S i need a teammate !

Sharky

Smash Master
pretty sure goggles didn't use sonic very much at all in singles.

also, in 19th place: chair.

I'll do shoutouts tomorrow or something

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
pretty sure goggles didn't use sonic very much at all in singles.

also, in 19th place: chair.

I'll do shoutouts tomorrow or something
he told me he was planning on using MK for brawl singles

Kantō

Smash Champion
sorry guys ill change it i had a hard time remembering each players character, thanks gaia

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Ugh, I hate losing. :( Shoutouts tomorrow. And before ANYONE says ANYTHING about us losing to an Ike, you can't say **** unless you've played him.

That is all.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Ugh, I hate losing. :( Shoutouts tomorrow. And before ANYONE says ANYTHING about us losing to an Ike, you can't say **** unless you've played him.

That is all.
i heard he had a badass ike

its ok champ you'll get it next time :)

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Oh he brought out d3. But thats best left not mentioned. As far as san goes. Hes way to good. I didnt realize ike could be godly till this weekend.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Oh he brought out d3. But thats best left not mentioned. As far as san goes. Hes way to good. I didnt realize ike could be godly till this weekend.
i've seen some good ike in my time...but godly ikes....

i dare to think nor imagen the type of **** that can be contained and unleashed with a god type ike :sweat:

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Sanford stays killin these ****, this kid is the real deal.

It will pain me to leave such a vast slate of talent. D:

Good stuff on this event Bry. :D

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Shout Outs tomorrow, fun tournament.

next tourney needs to fulfill the promised attendance
personally, I blame the manalord, i heard he has a reputation for killing tourney attendance.

I played lucario 2 rounds, sonic 2 rounds, ddd 1 round and i went MK for the rest of the tournament.
I won the 2 rounds i played with lucario, i lost the 3 rounds i played sonic and ddd.
So Im pretty sure you can count me for just MK

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Dont think i have bracket images.

Important matches.

Winners Bracket

Cura Beat Goggles Winners round 3 2-0
Jesiah TEG Beat Cura Winners Semi 2-1
San Beat PikaPika Winners Semi 2-0?
San Beat Jesiah Teg Winner Finals 3-1?

Losers

Goggles Beat Pikapika! 2-1
Goggles Beat Cura 2-1
Jesiah TEG Beats Goggles 3-0

Grand Finals San Beats Jesiah 3-1

i think!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Sorrry.

Winners Bracket Round 3

Cura ***** Kidz D3
Then his Sonic.

Losers
Goggles Picks Mk.

Babys cry.

Brinstar

Polar Bears are Extinct.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I'm giving a huge shoutout to bry for having an awesome venue and lots of setups chairs and tables. You were very well prepared and I am sorry the turnout was low I'm sure the venue fee wasn't covered which is terrible but your really the first to try in the area. At first if possible you just gotta keep at it... monthlies to start with maybe and then more and more. No Johns started small. We could be like that but all of CNY and WNY and stuff and upstate too. Maybe one day!

aight other ppl sorry i didn't socialize and stuff i was all business had to get back to school im on like 3 five hour energies i gotta stay up all night to study for a test at 10 tomorrow im rambling let me continue.

rob-nice seein ya peach it up all dai get a hold of me

erk- sup melee rules keep it up fox is tough bc everyone knows the matchup but once u get him down its great

betta- sup melee rules keep it up sheik is good good ****

dudstai(sp??)- haha jiggs f u fox is so much better u should grab a secondary v fox good job tho beat steffon next time

goggles- wow dude good stuff! you are getting good at melee too man its nice to see ya you keep it real mad funny and yea i am rumored to kill turnout but only for **** i post in a lot lol big stuff i dont really affect

steffon- **** you for beating me in winners lol seriously that was the first time i played v falco that day i did so terrible i need falco practice we need to play... and im sorry i busted the gay **** on you. sheik rainbow cruise and peach mute city... you shoulda had me man but i play to win you do too just dont lose on your counterpicks :p get at me for real. or vice versa. anyone can stay at my place ever i have an extra bed mad food mad accomodies a couch n **** its niiiiice

foy- where u at man

pikapika- hahaplay melee more. you dont want to be like the 30 year old who still plays street fighter 2? whats wrong with you the game is fun you love it just take a break. pound 4 right?

jeff- looooooooool seriously, imma let you finish, but, you fail LOL

me- good **** dude beat jesse next time'

jesiah- haha ****. i wanted marth v falcon. f fox. need more spacie practice. get at me if you guys get somethin goin sometime. you betta but im still good lol

good clux at the tournament everyone im mad trippin

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I agreed with you about san best ike, however i feel your just mad cause of my swagg

altairian

Smash Lord
Well I made it home safe and sound and got everyone back to their respective colleges :p

Fun tourney, fun smashfest, hope to see more of both in Syracuse since it's nice and centrally located =)

I'll edit in some shoutouts and such tomorrow, I really should sleep

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
oh and can i get all the chars i used in my name please:

falcon, fox, falco, sheik, peach, ganon, DK

in that order ty ^.^

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
o_o

This was actually my first official tournament. I worked really hard to go, and it went though.

And pikapika didn't make top 3, what?

Foy

Smash Champion
Mana i was rooting for ya. Same with jeff and Rob.

Ill be back like decemberish and ill come visit you whereever the **** you are.

Sama-san

Smash Cadet
Looooooooool Good stuff...

My shoutouts...

KoJ - OverB what? xD To good, we should play more ;x

Jesse - Lol, I think you've been practicing over the past couple yrs eh? awesome marth as always... your fox was looking nice too ;o

Mana Lord - Yoyooyoyoyoyo, Imma let you finish, but, dont get rested.

All jiggy players... Your really evil on the inside no matter how nice you are on the outside...

I didn't know anyone else, but the Cura dude (i think) you are mad cool and glad you did well in brawl ;O

Also, Jesse's grandparents having sex reminds me of this tournament. Very fun tourny Bry, I wish we had the people to fill out the awesome venue, but hey maybe there will be a next time? I hope nothing ended up comming out of your pocket :/ Talk to you rochesterians again when im up...

-Tao

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Awesome tourney, to bad people were *****es and didn't show up. Highlight of the night: Goggles 2-stocked that chair. Couldn't recover that meteor smash...

Melee Singles:

4. Dudutsai (Jigglypuff)- It was great meetin you, sorry I was so garbage in those doubles the night before... lol

Brawl Doubles:

1. Jesiah TEG and PIkapika! (Snake and Pikachu) $72- Idc how much you were sandbagging, team Robasaurus Rex got a game off of you :p ggs.
2. Kid Goggles and San (sonic and Ike) $36 @ san, I'm surprised you weren't tired after carrying Goggles that whole time lol jk, good matches guys. Step up and win next time plox lol
3. Cura and Eevee (Ice Climbers and Peach) $12 I hate MK. I hate him. Good matches though. You beat us by a loss!!! lol
4.Robasaurus Rex (Yoshi and ROB) We did great, I can't believe how close we were to makin money.... We gotta step up.
5. Bry and Scott ( Pikachu and Game and Watch) Good matches, guys. SD less, Scott. And Bry, your pika is annoying as hell in dubz lol
6. 1337 and Altairian7 ( Ness and Pikachu) Good matches guys, Jordan, your Pika definitely got better from when we first played the night before. You just need more Exp. 1337 I think thats the only time I saw you yesterday.

Brawl Singles:

1. San (Ike) $108- Dude, your trash talking game is garbage lol. Good **** destroying W/CNY with Ike. Nice ridin w you, too.
2. Jesiah TEG (Snake) $54 I wanted to MM you but you were too busy with finals.
3. Kid Goggles (Sonic , MK,) $-200 (fixd. Dont break stuff.) It was nice meetin yah, good mms and stuff. We gotta finish that ROB Wolf match next time. Needs moar 'special sauce.'
4. Cura (Ice Climbers/MK) (Fixd.) Im glad I didn't lose to your ICs lol. Great matches, Idk why I CPd against ICs when I knew you were stickin MK.... fail. Til next time, dude.
5. PikaPika! (pikachu) Nice MM, I got lucky that Frigate match lol.
5. CJT (ROB)- Hah, good job. Learn the MK matchup.
7. Bcb ( Wario)- Good matches, your Warios not bad at all for a first tourney.
7. Eevee (Eevee) Good matches, way to hit me with like ten random bob-ombs yesterday. Needs moar kill moves lol.
9. Bry (Pikachu) Great tourney, man. We had some pretty good matches over the past two days, I can't wait for your next tourney, we need to play some more.
9. Al ( Diddy Kong)-You definitely didn't want to play me. Good matches the night before though.
9. Sharky (Yoshi)- Sorry bout them spikes, lol. I really can't see Rainbow Cruise being better for yoshi than it is for ROB....... We gotta play again.
13.Scotty ( Kirby) Good MMs, **** swallocides lol. Kirby needs less F-smash.
13. Altairian (Pikachu) - Not last lol.
17.Jam ( Ness) - Good stuff, play moar, your Ness wasn't bad at all. (Better than your Ike definitely.)
Special Thanks-
Altairian- Thanks for the ride again dude, and for getting me back okay. We definitely should play sometime, and if you're up for it, Im down for goin to more of these with ya.

Gaia and Eevee- Thank you guys so much for having us, that was a pretty awesome night (Nostalgia ftw). I still think I definitely got the best deal though. (30cents guys!!! 30cents!!!!)

Bry- Thanks for hostin a great tourney, the next one definitely needs to be named 'Get wrecked by Ike.' And needs moar hype.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
First and foremost, I want to give a super special thanks to all of the attractive females that were at this event. Thank you all for being such good sports and for dealing with my crazyness. Big ups to Frannie, Bry's girlfriend, Bry's mom, and Margrette. Yall was all madd cool, and if you ever want to upgrade your man situation, give me a call. ;);)

Now, on to shoutouts.

San: Sorry we didnt win doubles, I didnt realise that neil and jesse were targeting you so much, ask for help earlier next time. Congrats on singles, although you are lucky you didnt have to play me.

Sai: OMG I felt like I played like straight garbage all the way through doubles, I sorry you had to carry me. If I play melee again, Ill do better for you, promise. Goodshiz in singles too, dont let the trash talk get to you, play to win homie.

TML:I used to pride myself on ganon dittos, but you played well, and you beat me solidly, I got you next time though. Stop not winning.

Artery Clogger: Ur Doc is mad good son, but you cant win tourneys playing characters that dont exist dawg. where yo fox/marth at?

Tao: I didnt play you much, but you teamed with mana, which obviously means that you suck and that you are a D-bag. Nah man, just kiddin, you did good, and your cool with me.

KOJ: you know theres something going on, when YOU are trash talking, FOR me. Stop losing to bad CF players with ******y CPs

Betta and Erk. Play brawl, so I have more of a reason to talk to you, I didnt get to meet you guys at all...

RTF: thanks for helping me practice and get good (I mean, decent) at this game again

Lenca: Glad you could show up, keep in touch with me and Jesiah, so we can let you know when we play/train so you can come out too. For starters theres a game night and a Smash night at RIT out in henrietta on wednesdays and fridays respectively. Hit me up on that.

Jesse: Stop losing to Ike, you make us all look bad. Good stuff in melee, just remind me not to play you too often cus the kind of gayness you show in that game is the kind of stuff that makes me quit that bad kid game. good stuff in brawl, that last castle siege match was gay. Snake 220%, Sonic 10%. what a ***tastically fat character you play... I got you next time, know this.

K.I.D.Goggles: WTF man, you are amazing. How does it feel to be the best Metaknight in new york state? Just stick with that meta, your sonic lost to a ness and an ICs. your MK trashed both of them. I hope you learned something from this experience.

Cura: Step ya game up you Pete Wentz, All-American Reject lookin fool. lol. Good games guy and any time you wanna get ate up in this game, (or melee for that matter) you know who to talk to. Thanks for your help in running the event and brackets, and thank you for letting me look over the brackets first, I think the results worked out for the best.

PikaPika!: if you can read and see everything that people are doing to beat you in brawl and you say it out loud, and you still cant beat it. thats a problem. When you said that all I was doing was grabbing, I knew I had you, and im pretty sure I did it more, just cause i know you well enough to know that you were too upset to do anything about it. if you know that all Ike is going to do is spotdodge and/or jab, bait it and beat it. Stop running head first into it. there are no unbeatable moves in this game.

CJT: Glad you came dawg, your ROB is good, but ROB is a dumb character so I give him no mercy. Fun playing with you. Hope it happens again.

Bcb: This was your first tourney? Wow, you did good, guy. Stick with the wario, hes good, and I see you improving, just make sure you keep showing up to the tourneys.

Eevee: You were mad cool, and hanging with you was madd fun. Do I still owe you dinner? also, I noticed that you decided to get in the trash talking game, messin with me in the middle of a tournament match, lol too good, I approve. Matt is the ideal bf and hes a great guy, and as such, we should all hang out more.

Bry: Pretty good for your first tournament. In placing and in TOing. I wish you could have gotten more people there. But we'll do better next time. I am slightly upset that I paid 10 bucks for a 4 team tournament, but its alright, I beat on you for some of my money back. =P It was great to meet you and your fam. and thanks for the food. It was good for a first tourney, so we have to make sure its even better for next time.

9. Al: It was good playing you, I think Im the only one I know that enjoys fighting diddy kong. im sorry I didnt get to give you any fox tips or play you with my fox. next time for sure. thanks for helping to run this thing

Sharky: good seeing you again, sorry we had to **** you so hard in teams =P. dont be a stranger, keep showing up yo.

1337-0. Good stuff on the money match. Even though i jumped over that last grab. but yea, i couldnt have that mess goin down in tourney lol. you beat me tho, so that means you are good, and that means you need to step your placings up.

Scotty: Lol at me not making eyecontact with you until 5 minutes before I left the venue. I will make sure to play you more and give you some tips at the next one.

Andy is Judo: I dont think I got the chance to meet you. but thanks for coming and keep showing up, its always a good time when im around.

O.m.r.: thanks for coming. Glad you enjoyed yourself. and even tho it didnt look like you talked to Bry's mom much I hope you felt better knowing that you were the only parent/person over 30 in the room. Happy you could come and ill make sure i play you at the next one too.

Altairian: you are awesome, thank you very much for driving everybody. I appreciate your committment, Im just sad you pretty much drove across the entire state for such a cruddy turn out.

Magoo/Jam: i dont remember If I played you or talked to you or not but Im glad you came, the more people the more fun. always. Bring some friends with you next time.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Jesse, stop losing a match-up 70/30 or more in your favor. >_>;

Good stuff winning the most cash by far at this. Doubles ftw. :)

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Jessie only won like 10 more dollars than san. If you subtract the 50$ jessie had to pay to play all the events + venue fee. Not to include pizza and drinks!

Top Bottom