• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ultimate: Things to Fix - 9.0 Thread

Gimj

Smash Journeyman
This is a great list, and it just kinda upsets me that Nintendo ignores such easy ways of helping players. (Hazards toggle comes to mind) I do disagree about the Degenerate Moves. I do understand your point that they are annoying, regardless of whether it balances the character or not. The way to fix Degenerate Moves is to rework them slightly if anything. Removing DK cargo throw is a no from me, you can just make mash more effective at a lower percent. PK fire can be reworked to burn for less time. SuckNCucks not being able to be canceled in the air actually works pretty well for KRool even though it sounds like an unelegant way to fix. But DDD i think needs to cancel it, you can just make the hold be less effective in the air. Or just make mashing while you're swallowed in the air more effective the longer he holds you at low percentages.

All in all great list, I think we as a Smash community should rally around changes like this and push for them more. Stuff like hazard toggle, minor stage adjustments(ARMS' stage arch preventing legality, great plateu tower's ez legality fix, FoD) and team attack 2v2s online are just too easy and too obvious for the amount of reward.

Top Bottom