• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

825 BPM -- Free Pizza and Drinks!! Ft. Teczero ;)

Kirk

Smash Champion
In case anyone still cares about the reduced hitlag that Ike has on shield, this is what someone from the Project M Backroom said:

Also, the pizza is legit - Arty is extremely generous to arrange it for all of us, we should all thank him on Saturday <3.
I call shenanigans! (kind of)

Just looked through a few more, namely Bowser, CFalcon, DK, Falco, Fox, Ganon, Link, Marth and Sonic.

The only attacks that had less hitlag(better advantage) were Link's Bair and Bowser's Dtilt and Dsmash. Ganon has more hitlag on his smashes, as does Bowser on his Fsmash. Oh, and of course the PAWNCHES had more hitlag. Everything else was straight up 100%.

...not that I'm arguing or anything! Really! Of course its not exclusive to Ike, but he is a major exception. Not that I'm complaining...really!

I was curious...

...really!

Tink

Smash Hero
thjis tournament is missing alot of awesome ppl, but it should still be amazing...everyone bring setups!

ORLY

Smash Master
aaaaaaaaaaand here we go

sorry haley

EDIT: in all seriousness, i don't want a kelly / tec0 GFs

that'll be boring as ****

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
someone give DSF a ride pl0x

sucks you can't make it RR. you should come anyways to teach your bronchioles a lesson. maybe they'll think twice next time they decide to get all uppity.

edit: credit for the avatar goes to Ook. then again, so does everything else that's good in the world, so go figure

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
If there is a lesson I have learned over my 18 day vacation, is that I wish I had my car.

I might be at the venue at like 7:45 a.m. because that's my best option, especially if Kain himself is having troubles getting a ride from the train station.

Personally I'd like to get some smash in tonight and maybe hitch a ride to the tournament with someone tomorrow :)

ORLY

Smash Master
goodness. a lot of ride troubles!

picking someone up from the train station isn't a problem, really. we've had guys do that before and it worked out great.

i remember someone also asking for a ride from aurora? IIRC john9blue comes straight from aurora and may be able to help someone out there. oro may also be coming from that way. PM them and see what sticks!

TRE1

Smash Apprentice
****, Big C you wanna team up? I don't wanna end up scrambling for someone at the tourney and draw a bad card. No offense to anyone :)

:phone:

metroid1117

Smash Master
Hey, so is the venue still going to be that conference room in the floor above the place we usually go to? If so, can you give more specific directions as to how to get there?

~8.5 hrs until registration. HYPE.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yes it is in the conference room. Enter the main building through the double revolving doors. Immediately go right up the stairs and it is on the left.

Top Bottom