• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

825 BPM -- Free Pizza and Drinks!! Ft. Teczero ;)

ORLY

Smash Master
does anyone mind if i enter brawl singles for $1? i will literally lose every single match without taking a stock

metroid1117

Smash Master
PM teams must happen! Double Boozer must happen!
Kirk, it's been a while! I saw your post on the P:M thread, are you an Ike main or a Boozer main?

Also, I might be able to get one of my friends to come out to this if P:M teams happens. Will there be P:M teams?

ORLY

Smash Master
LOL OMG

i didn't know my brawl match vs. chu was uploaded

that match was the highlight of my brawl career

EDIT: 500+ views on that? oh my

ORLY

Smash Master
trash talk? it's just some kewkky guy and i don't think anything he said can be qualified as "trash talk"

Kirk

Smash Champion
Kirk, it's been a while! I saw your post on the P:M thread, are you an Ike main or a Boozer main?

Also, I might be able to get one of my friends to come out to this if P:M teams happens. Will there be P:M teams?
I play both...it helps that they were both my brawl and melee mains...though I was/am terrible in melee. I also dabble with link and pit in pm.

It has been awhile! It's looking more likely I'll actually come out to this. I would loooovveee if pm teams happened...double ike or boozer would be so legit!

:phone:

Arty

Smash Lord
Hopefully you and some Kansas make it out to this Delux. If you decide to come, make sure to post in the thread if you guys need housing.

ORLY

Smash Master
omg with all the hype of FC, i totally forgot about this

i wanna play you DSF

and someone get chu to come out to another chicago event

.. for reasons

EDIT: AND EDDIE PLEASE

it is very important

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
No way I'm going to miss a chance of seeing you out in the Midwest, Haley. I hear you'll be around for a few days, let's meet up outside of this. =D

Clowsui, I moved into my new place Thursday so I'm already here.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
No way I'm going to miss a chance of seeing you out in the Midwest, Haley. I hear you'll be around for a few days, let's meet up outside of this. =D

Clowsui, I moved into my new place Thursday so I'm already here.

Wait.

Matt, you live IN Chicago now? When did, I don't even.

Haha, we definitely need to chill I'm going to IL this Saturday and will be there till the 26th.

Also the 24th is my birthday so.... :3c

john!

Smash Hero
getting really tired of having to warm up for 5 hours before i'm able to control my characters. currently investigating solutions and developing new technology. no more choking and losing to players that are worse than me. this **** has gone on long enough. gonna buy a melee disc and get a new controller. prepare your butts chicagoland

Tink

Smash Hero
i had some of that syndrome at Fc as well john 0_0....maybe it was datt breakfasttt XD.....FC has only made me wanna play the games more and play alot more PM....suchhh fun...ill be ****** some ppl at this, get readyy

edit: PM teams would be awesomeeeee....if possible!

metroid1117

Smash Master
Assuming that we make the 6 team threshold for P:M, my friend and I will be making up an Ike-Charizard team. I don't think my friend is playing for any other event though.

I'll also see if anyone from NU is interested in going to this... we've lost some people due to graduation or summer jobs, so it might be just me.

Masho

Smash Cadet
I think I'll be able to go to this one. not 100% sure. Gonna definitely try though.

Tink

Smash Hero
with brawl and melee ppl going, getting enough ppl to enter a 5$ project M teams shoudlnt be hard.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I'm gonna try and get some UChicago people to make it out to this for Melee/P:M. metroid, will you be there? I wanna money match you.
Yeah, I'll be there! It'll be great to see you guys again, it's been a long time since we played!

And sure, I'll accept your money match. How much do you want to play for?

ORLY

Smash Master
who do you play in p:m bzoo? marth probably?

yeah let's join up

vro / rat are probably already teaming together also

vro with dat ike son

EDIT: FC had that effect on me too, tinkerbell

i wanna play all day now

got some new strats from watching darkrain / hax / mango

onionchowder

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'll be there! It'll be great to see you guys again, it's been a long time since we played!

And sure, I'll accept your money match. How much do you want to play for?
$2 MM, both melee and P:M? You'll probably wreck me in P:M (i saw your ike vs. lucario from some norcal tourney), but I think our melee set will be closer than last time. This tournament sounds like it'll be fun, I'm pretty hyped for more smash 'cause of FC.

EDIT: Anybody wanna team for P:M? I play Ness. I teamed with ycz6's Ike at FC and made it to LB R5, iirc (Kishes haven't uploaded full results yet).

Top Bottom