• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

805 (Socal) Xmas Practice Partner?

Z-Rex

Smash Cadet
I'll be back in the Oxnard/Ventura/Santa Barbara area until January 1st if anyone wants to play. Willing to travel as far north as SLO or south to LA for some decent games. I'm bringing my N64 and recording setup with just in case. I main Ness, obviously.

For reference, here are some of my recent performances:

(win vs kirby)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=p02gRLuFgck

(loss vs falcon)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bEvyqbIywc

Last edited:

madrush21

Smash Journeyman
I live in south San Diego, like 8 miles from Mexico. I'd be down to play if you are ever in the area sometime. Are you going back to texas after the 1st?

Z-Rex

Smash Cadet
I'll keep that in mind next time I'm down there. It's back to Austin on the 1st, our next weekly is the 3rd. Keep an eye out for that btw, we're gonna take a stab at streaming

Z-Rex

Smash Cadet
I ended up getting a ride down to SD yesterday, and madrush hosted me for a few hours of smash. I had fun, but let's just say I'm glad it wasn't a money match. Must practice more. He shared some cool insights that I plan to investigate and we chopped it up about hardware (my favorite subject). If he makes it out to Dallas for Hit Stun I look forward to taking him out

Top Bottom