• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8-Bit a game and watch combo video

Nike

Smash Apprentice
awesome music choice and great job on the editing. it might be just me, but the video quality looks like it's the best i've seen on youtube.

like sighrax said there could have been more combos. GaW does have a good amount of combos, especially on ffs.

overall fun vid to watch and a great ending to boot.

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
Great vid, great editing, great ending. Cool combos, although many were short. Best one was the turtledance against Luigi IMO.

EDIT: Oh, my one gripe: music could have been better IMO :p

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
i liked the sync in the beginning.. but it started getting repetitive.
a majority of it were fair, dair, fsmash, judgement.
yeah.. not very combo-ey.. and its not even highlight-ey

this reminds me of...a zelda combo vid. "Them High Heels Make Me Horny"

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Good music and synch, as stated. I'd say twas a tad bit stale. Wasn't everyone raving for a bunch of pan spikes or something, in the vid discussion forum? I don't really know, I don't play GW at all, just saying. Very good overall, though. 7.5/10...

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
good editing =) but i didnt see all but a few combos =/ i know from his grab he can do wonders. especially on the space animals! (didnt see them either...)

Renth

Smash Hero
personally although all of you are begging for better combos and such it think it's pretty good for only getting about 2 - 4 hours of footage the editing is great and most people these days see combo videos oh yeah gotta be the greatest thing you've ever seen no.. ever think about people who have never used G&W and want a good understanding of how he's used?

Nakamaru

Smash Master
i liked the sync in the beginning.. but it started getting repetitive.
a majority of it were fair, dair, fsmash, judgement.
yeah.. not very combo-ey.. and its not even highlight-ey

this reminds me of...a zelda combo vid. "Them High Heels Make Me Horny"
Do you play GnW? Cause if you play a good one you really only use those moves often. Other ones are hard to use right without getting punished. Only combo i actually thought was worth posting in those was the Dair/fair->recovery->smash. :/

Sighrax

Smash Lord
I posted a better "comment" in the other post about it. I play GW pretty frequently he's basically my secondary and it's very possible to use all of his moves effectively. I like uair for juggling FF's, dsmash for spacing floaties. GW has a lotttt of possibilities. :)

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Uair doesnt work well on FF's, but there are so many other possibilities. I only usualy try to use 1 puff of the Uair until they are close the ground and then hit two and Parachute. I just like using Fair more because that will get them off the stage for easy edge gaurding.

D-Smash=Edgegaurding move and really hardly anything else. For spacing floaties just pan some sausage, or bair them to hell.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Shrug. All I know is that Dire is able to use almost all of GW's moves, and I like it that way too. The element of surprise is awesome for GW :]

Top Bottom