• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

707 Smash

captainmar

Smash Rookie
NNID
captainmar
I saw there was something as far back as 2012, no clue if that still is around. Im in SR, seems like smash 4 is the more popular game right now.

lucrass

Smash Rookie
Bump. I am looking to host near Santa Rosa possibly, any helpers or new interest in the 707 area?

JShengKai

Smash Rookie
I've been looking for Smash 4 tourneys/events in the area. Any more info on the thing @SteeleLn?

Last edited:

captainmar

Smash Rookie
NNID
captainmar
I've been looking for Smash 4 tourneys/events in the area. Any more info on the thing @SteeleLn?
I emailed the dude ( smashsr707@gmail.com was his account ) and I guess the thing is smash 4, just about to email him again and see if melee is involved at all because that is the one that I play the most. Below is the email I got back.

"That's awesome that you saw my flyer :). Yes the 707 smash 4 group that you found on facebook is us. There is also a facebook page called norcal smash 4 community. This page contains our best players in norcal and has weekly tournaments.

It's too bad you can't make it. As of right now I try to host a tournament every two months, but recently we might be starting are own weekly tournaments in sebastopol every Tuesday at the gryphons nest.

Which reminds me, the gryphons nest in sebastopol is holding a smash 4 event this thursday at 6pm. It's not really a tournament. It's more just like a social gathering, nothing serious and it's free. If you have the time check it out. :)"

JShengKai

Smash Rookie
The Gryphon's Nest in Sebastapol is hosting a weekly tournament for Sm4sh that starts at 6 o'clock.

More information here.

Last edited:

captainmar

Smash Rookie
NNID
captainmar
I recently got my driver's license so im have more freedom in regards to traveling, does anyone know if there are sill anything happening in the area? If not I think it would be cool if some of us could start up a fgc group here which would include smash as well as SF and other games. Never done anything like that but i just think it would be cool to have something like that.

Top Bottom