• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/7 C3 July Jackpot Results

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
Singles

Chillen
Chu
M2K
KM
Neo/Tope
G-Reg/Kaiser

Fonz/Aho/Husband/Kirbster

Teams

M2K/KM
Vist/Omni
G-Reg/Kaiser

Good times all, Next tourney is prolly 7/28... but I may move it to 7.29 b/c of the major fighting game tourney.

hova

Smash Champion
good ****

chillin
chu
km
neo
g-reg/ kaaaiiiisseeeeeeerrr
phil/adam/kevin/joe

vist/omni

wtf is a tope?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
i missed out on playing some people, i had my special martini shirt on, where were you Redd, CK(was he even there?), Slikvik?

for the people i played

Meep, ****, nice ICs. Hate those *******s, there were still some fun matches though.

Vist, good falco man. I've got a ways to go, but it was still fun.

Hat, that was som good stuff. I never got to play your shiek though you kept going marth on me, except against my ****ty *** marth. Keep working on the ganon, it's gonna be fun some day. Chaining marth didn't help me lol.

Rei, too bad we only got in that one match. You seem to be more on my level, but like you said, you don't play fox. We gotta get in some more matches next time.

Frozen, seems my marth does the trick. Next time, I know who to use. ****ing insane edgeteching. YOu shouldda been dead so many times. Gotta work on my edgeguarding.

Chu, lol you rapsied my yoshi. But next time, when it's my turn to counterpick ima gonna make sure you don't go straight to FD and the 0-death chaining my falco lol.

omni, it was good. lol you ***** me in pools. maybe i do better in MMs, but we gotta do that again, the MM was fun.

kirbstir, the peach was just madness. ****. lol, DK v G&W was fun, but next time i won't kill myself at 0% and we'll play on another stage besides BF where we can both see me. I'd love to get better and play you again.

to those I played but don't know the name of, it was good, i had fun and we have to do it again if we somehow manage to figure out who "that guy we played" is. Like that Roy i played against, that was a really fun match. Whoever that was, I gotta know, match was Roy v. Falco on YS, you barely won.

Overall, fun experience. Next time in teams, i won't team with someone who can barely l-cancel lol. As for my other john, I'll bring a controller w/o a broken z-button.

7/28 C3 is gonna be the ****, and I'll try to see you all there.

lol hova, there was no picture of me, but I think I exist.

chillindude829

Smash Master
actually chu beat me, its

1. Chu
2. Chillin
3. M2K
4. KM
5. Neo
5. Tope
7. G-Reg
7. Kaiser

---SHOUTOUTS---
chu: f*ck you i lost to you

m2k: i beat you, good sh*t

everyone else: i may or may not have beaten you, so good sh*t

D1

Banned via Administration
Ouch Propz to the placers.

Propz to Chu for taking it home.

Propz to Chillin for beatin M2K.

M2K...squandalazamed?

ChuDat

Smash Master
Chu, lol you rapsied my yoshi. But next time, when it's my turn to counterpick ima gonna make sure you don't go straight to FD and the 0-death chaining my falco lol.
Dude, i was conversing with husband as i was 4 stocking u. Don't go sayin u'll do better against me if u pick a better stage, cuz then u just a dumbazz

LOLZ seriously, know ur role

RockandRollmew2kingdude - Rock on V(^.^)V

Mew2king - u got fuking destroyed

Punjabi - u destroyed mew2king. 2 ****ing 0.

O yea, thankz for helping me **** Tope LOLZ

Tope - Next time ur dead

Kirbstir - good gamez as alwayz yo haha. We ALWAYZ fight -_-. Good peach training though =)

Omni - MANNNNN ... u deserved a spot in the top 12 =/. U were fuking on fire today O.O, scared the **** outta me LOLZ. Nice set yo, definately try and come down with vist or somethin sometime.

Travis, Kaiser, Andix - u guyz missed out on transformerz haha, + our non cantakerous situation LOLZ.. maybe cantakerous. U GUYZ MISSED OUT !

Neo - WoBBLeZ

Husband - ur bald now wtf

Tak$ - cool talking to u =). Let me know when u want to train up, k ?

Tak$ lil bro - Hey lil guy =). If u haven't noticed, u keep getting in my way when im walking >.>. Please learn to respect my space, and please learn to respect others when they are playing a tournament match. Try not to walk around so much, it can get distracting. Thankz !

Renegade - cool talking to u, i would never, ever suspect u were a player

PS: jk m2k =)

sorry for anyone else i missed

TAK$

Smash Ace
Haha wow, this was my first time seeing the new C3, i have to say i liked it, even though i played like crap today (not a surprise, havent played in a while), seeing all you guys again was awesome, i am, however, gonna step it up at my next tourny and not suck. my once great ICs are coming back! lolz.

ahh shoutout time.

Omni/Vist - Good **** in teams guys, i was amazed at how awesome you guys played, keep it up.

Team Nasty - you guys are amazing, good ****.

Frozen - ;_;

ChuDatz - nice talking to ya again too dudez, good **** in singles. and yeah i'll def hit you up sometime, prob after Oc3 unless we can somehow get some training in at Oc3 lolz.

KM - good seeing ya again, good **** in teams and singles.

Kirbystirrrr - good ****, i didnt get to play you much >.> next time!

greg/Kaiser - good **** in teams and singles, you guys are amazing.

M2K - no more peach >.< i got owned hardcore, good **** in teams/singles.

Hat - your ganon is awesome, ima get you next time though.

Meeeeeeeeeep! - ICs all the way! we ownz in teams lolz.

Rei - nice talking to you again, haha and yeah like you said, i should just stay ICs.

and yeah sorry to everyone who would talk to me then i would space out, i woke up at like 11pm and didnt get back to sleep, soo i after like 1-2pm i was reallllly tired.

everyone else who i missed - good **** and cya all soon.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
yeah, I'll do some shout outz even though I showed up at 5:30 lol

first of all, fun MM against husband and Aho

My confidence against peach and marth dropped a little after those fights

Aho, that was some cool **** you did with peach doing a floating nair when I have low % -> then a descending nair as a follow up hit to -> jab-> grab -> ****

Husband just got the **** combo on me at the beginning of every match, thanks

Tope, your set with KM was too good, I walk in and see that

M2K can **** hard

MOW has some good low tiers, thank god I didn't lose to mewtwo, that would've just hurt my feelings (I'm sure your mew2 is highly capable of taking me out though, don't get me wrong)

some G&W player was there and we had some fun matches and dittos

sephiroth666 - fun matches, all the games went like this
awww, you ***** me - **** I just gimped you - dang you just gimped me - ha I ***** you - I just gimped myself? (ledgehop waveland!!!!)

and so on, no real blow for blow matches

I found out that at upper levels of play, Its always ****

that is to say, you could be a great player but you'll find yourself in an inescapable **** combo, and the only way to win is to do the same back

probably why chudat is freakin good

fun team sets, g-reg's ganon owns

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Top 2 advance pools suck, both omni and chinesah beat guys who got top 4 in the tourney in their pools but didn't make it into the brackets

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Ahhh... Great tourney. I got death pool'd with Neo and M2K D: with top 2 advancing. Owwww. Good thing I got to play lots of Melty Blood afterward :D.

@ Neo: GOD **** YOU AND YOUR FLATULENCE! Well, it bit you in the *** with that fly though :D. Haha. But yeah man, you farted so much in that small room Dx. Oh, and we need a picture of you going into the girls bathroom lol.
@ Omni: Good **** Omni, Fox Fox teams were fun. Sorry I kept squandering earlier with TKs and the such D:. I hope you are feeling better soon man, stomach viruses suck.
@ M2K: Yeah, I felt the lag on that TV during our 2nd match, weird man.
@ Chu: Good ****, I didn't know you also played Melty Blood. You play Ice Climbers in there too? (Hisui and Kohaku).
@ Kaiser: Kimchi definitely gets to you :p. Good **** bringing your laptop and playing stepmania. I <3 BB Revenge.
@ Slik, I forgot to MM you D:.
@ ChRed2AKrisp: Same as above, forgot to MM you, but yeah, I need to play you with Marth.
@ TAK: Yeah, unless your Sheik gets better, just stick with IC's, they're more reliable.
@ Linkmaster: Yeah, Ganon games were fun :D. MOAR GIMPING! DAS BOOT!
@ Greg: Good **** with Falcon punch, still not strong enough!!! Should be insta-fourstock D:

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
ChuDat said:
Dude, i was conversing with husband as i was 4 stocking u. Don't go sayin u'll do better against me if u pick a better stage, cuz then u just a dumbazz

LOLZ seriously, know ur role
**** what's up with trashing the nub. you 4 stocked my yoshi, who i expected to get *****. You only two stocked my falco, but i never said i'd beat you. Just next time, when it's my turn to counterpick, don't go to FD and the chaining gayness. I was cool about it and didn't cancel the match, but you don't have to be a ******* about it.

and i really could do with out a bunch of you ganging on me bc OMG I TALKED BACK TO CHU WTF IS WRONG WITH ME.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
my favorite part was the good times
my least favorite part was hova not being there.

im gonna do shoutouts

kirbstir - sorry we couldnt team but we'll be ready for FC *pound*
kaiser - good stuff in teams, you are the man *pound*
chillin - good stuff beating m2k, ****s awesome, you suck in teams tho. bad
chu -good stuff winning the tourney but getting like 5th in teams rofl next time we'll mm
anden - we should get stoned before every tourney set we play
aho!!! - got to play you much, good stuff
fonz!!!! - i cant play falcon vs good falcos, i gotta use marth :(, gonna miss you at FC
travis - we didnt play at all. good stuff. *pound* good **** beating KM
omni - thanks for my falcon punch assist in teams. truly stellar.
mow - we'll play next time
m2k - i get closer to not getting wrecked by you every time, maybe soon ill actually win a match. good stuffs.
plank/doll/CK/Redd/Blues/Aero/Fob/Tin - you were sorely missed.
TOPE!!! good stuff, why are you so good and you cant even fast fall?!?!? cant wait to see you rapesies at FC.
meeep!! also, cant wait to see a wobbling meep at FC. OOSers will go down like flies.
FATS!! - jesus christ we have awesome ganons. we also make a good team.
hat/ frozen - keep coming to tourneys and we will play more matches. you are bmores finest and getting better *pound*
slikvik - we'll get matches next time
G-Fizzle - EE + my jiggs = nasty team

good stuffs

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Man I was late(6:00 PM), I was coming to get some practice because people don't start leaving usually until around 10:00, but only about 4 people were left :(, but they were still awesome.

LinkMastersSword-fun matches man, nice Ganon

Rei- nicing seeing you again, we need to get more matches in

Aho- a lot of fun man, thanks for playing me for so long, it really helped me get better.

G-reg-Nice seeing you but not playing you

KM- nice meeting you.

Vist

Smash Champion
just wanted to say:

Omni- amazingness in teams, mang. you were in effin beast mode EAAASY. I wish you were going to FC man, I don't even have a partner for it =(

KM- thanks for all those friendlies dude, I look foward to playing with you again soonz.

Aho/Kaiser/Tenkenryuu- you guys gave me such a hard time with marth wtfzzzzzzzzzz :dizzy: good **** guys I gotta redeem myself

Meep- thanks for letting us stay at ur place mang!

Slikvik- good stuff in all those matches and that back-air beast mode madness

Tak- nice seeing u again mang

Chred2Akrisp- nice meeting you and good stuff in our friendlies/team matches

Bibbed- Thanks man. Where were you and dan? :(

everyone else- See you at FC or next c3 etc.

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
had to go early but still shout outs:

w/ no Kiwi here I could actually hear myself think lololol

Greg - we are indeed a nasty team lol gg
Fonz and Aho - thanks for taking me out and introducing me to Quiznoes(sp) it was too good
Tope - yeah its come to this -___- fun games at torny though
KM and Chin - thanks for ****** me, I learned what NOT to do lol
Chu - I want a chu make over!
M2K - u got a chu make over! =0
Chillin - lol wut? ur amazing
Kaiser - u suck at this game(joking of course since u like dont check the boards right lol)
Husband - first torny w/ a new hair do can be rough, keep the skull clean and get'em next time!
Neo - Hey =]
omni and vist - beastly =O
meep - nice friendlys, space animals FTW

everyone else gg, cya next time~

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Lmfao @ m2k, chillin owned your fkin face off, what a little punk.

No surprisehe hasn't posted shoutouts yet.

Stay tuned though, for the john-train's-a rollin' round the corna when he comesssss.

Andrew Ott

Smash Journeyman
@Vist - And here I thought you were going with a character you don't play often. XD I never bring down Sheiks to one stock and 150%, it must have been some sort of conspiracy. >.>'

@EEvisu - Um... I THINK I teamed with you, but all accounts say you teamed with G-reg. O.o Am I dreaming?

Also, Aho has showed me how to play a pro Fox.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
lol me and Omni were doing some Double Foxes against Husband and NEO. Man... I can't beat peach D:. But We beat them in a few matches. Omni is too good :D

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
yo, gonna try teaming with someone new the 28th, anyone wanna team? Rei?

meep, you know when we were doing the friendly team matches? Know who the fourth guy was? (not the blond kid, he was my team mate in the tourney).

TAK$

Smash Ace

meep, you know when we were doing the friendly team matches? Know who the fourth guy was? (not the blond kid, he was my team mate in the tourney).
that was me.

Reioumu

Smash Lord

Sure, lets do this!

Renegade needs to post the new topic for the next tourney.

Top Bottom