• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/12 Grand Rapids MI "Smasher's Choice Awards" RESULTS ARE IN!!

Epok

Smash Ace
what im thinking bout doin is doing melee singles and doubles, then brawl singles if melee wins and if brawl wins vice versa. how's that sound??

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Vote Melee. Hopefully i can get there that day, and someone will be up for teaming w/ me if we do doubles.

alcoady

Smash Ace
Notice everyone how Russ, even tho melee won the vote, still does a brawl singles bracket to make everyone happy....

thats how you hold a ****in tournament b!tches!!

your the **** Russ

Epok

Smash Ace
Just as a side note if anyone can bring cubes or Wii's that would be awesome. just wanna make sure we have enough set ups.

Rat

Smash Lord
I hope the tounament goes well Epok.

You (and everyone else) should come down in August for the Next Sakurai Can't Save You Now.

Epok

Smash Ace
I hope the tounament goes well Epok.

You (and everyone else) should come down in August for the Next Sakurai Can't Save You Now.
acually I am planning on going down there. Im on vacation from work that week. So Me David and Eric are gonna come down.

Rat

Smash Lord
Awesome! That weekend just got like 10xburrito times better.

You guys are welcome to sleep at my (parents) place if you would like. (I'll talk to them tomorrow.)

i rise

Smash Apprentice
instead of going to this tournament i went to work. it was weak. now instead of playing smash i have to pack. my life sucks.

Top Bottom