• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data 6IV Naive - Greninja Frame Data

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
There are still some errors in this OP, I will list them for you.

Weight: 94
FF speed ranking: 4th
Jab 2: Hits 3-4
Jab 3: Hits 5-9
WBKB for the first 2 hits of bair: W: 0/100/130, W: 0/105/140
Uair: Hits 7-17
Dair FAF: 57
Sub: FAF 65
Sub attack: has numerous errors, check the page so I don't have to list them here

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I can't believe I never noticed my dyslexia with sub's FAF

thanks for pointing these out

bc1910

Smash Lord
NNID
bc1910
3DS FC
1478-6611-0182
Does anyone have the frame data for the newly buffed Ftilt?

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Does anyone have the frame data for the newly buffed Ftilt?
It was -10 frames (new FAF 42→32), I've updated the OP.

EDIT: Or apparently it's -9, I'll trust the guy that had a better recording than me. Re-updating!

Last edited:

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
Hello all. Just wanted to share my updated frame data sheet for Greninja. Has stuff for the customs as well as data on block.

If I missed anything or you think I could add something, let me know. I can update my sheet with the proper invincibility frames from this OP, as I only got it via counting the invincibility flash, which isn't 100% accurate.

Space thing

Smash Apprentice
Hello all. Just wanted to share my updated frame data sheet for Greninja. Has stuff for the customs as well as data on block.

If I missed anything or you think I could add something, let me know. I can update my sheet with the proper invincibility frames from this OP, as I only got it via counting the invincibility flash, which isn't 100% accurate.
Down taunt has +5/-3 on shield? Lmao. Nair being 0/-8 is also interesting. Good stuff man!

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
Just remember though that for the block advantage on air attacks, it assumes you hit it as close to the ground as possible, so you land on the next frame. The higher you are, the worse your advantage is.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
@ LordWilliam1234 LordWilliam1234 Could you test something for me please?

I want to know if there's a noticeable difference in frames when Greninja deals the blow to the opponent with Substitute. Like, when he does it Upwards he spawns right inside the opponent, but when he does it from the sides he starts a bit away from them, so it probably takes a little longer for him to actually hit them.

I wanna ask if it would be possible for you to test and see if there's any noticeable difference between the directions, I would do it myself but I'm pretty bad at it.

Megamang

Smash Lord
While we're at it, does anyone know the kill confirm from substitute? I read you can do diagonal upwards into uair for a kill, but it never works for me. Straight up does, but it seems like their DI would have to fail and their airdodge would have to be late.

Maybe at the perfect damage uair would work, since the hitstun would be enough. Anyone have luck with this? I would have won my last tournament set, I hit a counter at 70% with almost full rage =[

Top Bottom