• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone here interested in going to STYC4? I was planning on going but cant any more so I'm selling my megabus ticket for $25 (I Paid $63.18 for it after taxes). Free housing is included in the trip, so you basically get to go to montreal for 3 days for $25. The bus leaves this friday morning. Contact me if interested.

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
October 26th? I have two midterms the next day that I have to study for, a party i'm supposed to go to that evening, and i'm supposed to spend the day with my gf. In other words, I'll be there.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Pizza can taste even better the next day.

Btw, wtf does pizza mean now? Before it was cheesing people, then it was just beating people, then I think at one point it was about jerking off, and now it's about fiddling with the opposite gender.

Also why the **** am I still Lil' Jon?

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I just finished recording Pokémon X for 5 straight days, maybe I'll be social again... after I continue to record Pokémon tomorrow.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
i would maybe enter dubs if it was 5.
also everyone better **** me so hard at this tournament. i wanna feel the hate. i wanna feel the power.
don't stop.

Top Bottom