• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Oh god too good. Should've shined them with that bling watch. Maybe he's looking for a doubles partner to wingman.

GGs all. If I hear mention of pm again next month ill bring my wii too.

Also idea, i posted in mahone's thread. Critique maybe? If you would be so kind. Being the resident puff and all.

:phone:

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
Oh god too good. Should've shined them with that bling watch. Maybe he's looking for a doubles partner to wingman.

Also idea, i posted in mahone's thread. Critique maybe? If you would be so kind. Being the resident puff and all.

Honestly, from what i've seen of PM so far I'd be down to host a PM side event at the next monthly. We need to develop a scene for that shiot.

idea

Smash Master

sure. haven't looked at that thread in a while.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Playing Smash in an attempt to keep the childish glee that sparkles in the left corner of our eye.

Also read the Bing Tourney Thing, Hammertime.

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
Playing Smash in an attempt to keep the childish glee that sparkles in the left corner of our eye.

Also read the Bing Tourney Thing, Hammertime.
Regardless of whether somebody drives us or if we have to take the bus im pretty much 100% sure I'm going to the niagara tourney on saturday

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
Is there anyone else from the GTA scene that wants to journey out with us? The more the merrier.

Also Bing, any idea if any higher level players plan on showing up to this one or is it mostly just the Niagara region people?

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
Did any of you make approaches? This girl wanted to play with me but Mike's mewtwo scared her off :( (my assumption)

I find it kind of funny that she wanted to play the only girl there--who was occupied--and not one of the guys just standing around.

SyphiliS

Smash Cadet
I find it kind of funny that she wanted to play the only girl there--who was occupied--and not one of the guys just standing around.
There were plenty of gurls there, did you read all the metaphorical smash courtship comments?
And playing the guys is not fun when no button combination you press does anything T.T

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I can't come to the Musharraf tourney but I want to ask out of curiosity, how long would it take by bus?

Edit: wow that is the weirdest auto correct if Niagara ever. Wtf?

Bing

Smash Master
Kay, I'll go too, Go bus is like 26 bucks both ways, so I'm down.

Just message me on facebook before then.
Sweeeet

Is there anyone else from the GTA scene that wants to journey out with us? The more the merrier.

Also Bing, any idea if any higher level players plan on showing up to this one or is it mostly just the Niagara region people?
Well based on the Niagara Thread, its you, Dylan, Austin, Mike, Jack, David, Kason, Saux and Im probably forgetting a few. Camilo said he might come too.

I miiiiiiiight go to the niagara thing but I'm justdebating if I wanna drive really

DO IT.

I can't come to the Musharraf tourney but I want to ask out of curiosity, how long would it take by bus?

Edit: wow that is the weirdest auto correct if Niagara ever. Wtf?

Wtf... Umm, it varies but generally the Coach Canada normally takes me about an hour and 10 minutes to get there.

idea

Smash Master
uhh i don't think i'll go this weekend, but probably another one sometime. do people usually stay somewhere or bus back at night?

Bing

Smash Master
saux and I can't go anymore, first one that I wont be at :'( I gotta watch my nephew for the weekend
Damnit, and here I am putting in work to get my revenge from last time!

uhh i don't think i'll go this weekend, but probably another one sometime. do people usually stay somewhere or bus back at night?
I understand if you dont come, people don't stay but if you need/wanted to I could put you up.

Top Bottom