• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21/08 Chesterland, Ohio: Enter The Fray 3 - HOST IS AWOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliq

Smash Master
I just checked the stage list, and I just want to say, I love you so very much.

dchester

Smash Rookie
quick question regarding the doubles portion of the tournament, will team attack be on or off?

Big_R

Smash Champion
umm drew asked me to come to this so i might. but can i be the melee guy at this like they have brawl ppl at melee things?

Xlaurousislx

Smash Apprentice
We could be Kissy Boots.

"Oocha Choocha, One-two-three-cha, We're Kissy Boots and it's nice to meet-cha."

http://www.homestarrunner.com/tgs8.html
Would anybody have fear stricken into their eyes when they find out they'd have to face off against Team Kissy Boots?

P.S. Would anyone be really proud to be a team called Kissy Boots?

We might have to settle with it, Nature

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Public Announcement!

I have ONE spot left in my car (depending on if one person does not come) and if anyone needs a ride and lives near either the Indiana Toll Road/Ohio Turnpike (my standards of near are no more than 10 miles, but not west of South Bend or east of Cleveland) and you need a ride, PM me immeadiately!

RDK

Smash Hero
Seeing as how I'll probably be doing a buttload of MM's, let's keep it at $5. Michigan gas prices are killing my small fortune.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Deal!

MMs so far:
$1 Blind MM with Joshu (my stage pick this time!)
$10 ROB vs. Snake 2/3 with WGW
$5 ROB vs. Snake 2/3 with RDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom