• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21/08 Chesterland, Ohio: Enter The Fray 3 - HOST IS AWOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I have never had a problem with players stalling out matches, and to be honest, you are only ruining your reputation if you do so, so don't make it an issue.
I just thought I'd add... read this in the main post....

Ruining my reputation, or living up to it? HMMMMMMM? :D

Overswarm

is laughing at you
God bless WGW.

Out of curiosity, do your stores sell Grippos BBQ chips?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I think I might have to bring a box then... yes, that's right, box. None of that bag crap other chips make you deal with. These come in a BOX.

More people should go to the Marion tournament beforehand! You'd get an aweeeeeeesome time with pizza and MMs with Overswarm :D

Xlaurousislx

Smash Apprentice
I think I might have to bring a box then... yes, that's right, box. None of that bag crap other chips make you deal with. These come in a BOX.

More people should go to the Marion tournament beforehand! You'd get an aweeeeeeesome time with pizza and MMs with Overswarm :D
Yea, Marion MAKES chips and is the #1 snack chip producer of the world, but Grippos? That's just silly :p

Not just pizzas...30 inch pizzas: something worth seeing/taking pics of

*disregards the MM's with Overswarm part* :D

Overswarm

is laughing at you
YO!

Who is going to this that is good that doesn't have a teammate? Preferrably a Snake player or someone else that can get KOs... I need to figure out who I'm teaming with for this, since Sliq and Kel are now teaming.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
YO!

Who is going to this that is good that doesn't have a teammate? Preferrably a Snake player or someone else that can get KOs... I need to figure out who I'm teaming with for this, since Sliq and Kel are now teaming.
you are tempting me to drive out there...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Grrrr.... no one in the midwest plays a good snake!

I need a good teammate for the circuit... preferrably someone that can get KOs, like Snake or Wario.... but no one plays Snake in the midwest. :\

Tink, you still teaming with Big C or are you teammateless? Cuz I want to get 1rst at every circuit event then get extra money at the end for having the most points >_>

Cecilanius

Smash Journeyman
I don't have a teammate. I play a pretty mean Snake. :p Pick me!

You can play me online to see if you want to play doubles with me. Just message me.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Since I've been getting PMs and posts and whatnot about teaming... if you don't have videos or haven't placed well in a decent tournament, don't bother >_>

I want to win doubles, not just play in it.

Cecilanius

Smash Journeyman
Well, I do have videos on my youtube account. Its in my signature. But, those are a month old. I've changed my play style a lot from that time.

play RJE he is like best snake in midwest
I play him often. It always seems to be close matches. I must say, he is a **** good Snake.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Haha, okay. Teams points carry over by the individual, not the team, for the circuit... so it is all good.

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, so im not gonna be able to come to this tourny :(.

Flying standby is too unreliable and i was offered overtime.

Hope all the p2wers can agree to go to a tourny this summer.

RDK

Smash Hero
Wolfy, I formally challenge you and Aaryk to MM Hafway and I in doubles.

PREPARE FOR WOLF GAYNESS.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I may need a partner if anyone's interested. Warning: Sonic is usually not good in team matches.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
JOSHU! We should team.

Tink was supposed to get back to me a bit ago.. but he has not.

So we should team.

We need an epic team name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom