• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Today on June 15th, here at the Sonic boards, we commemorate one of the many things that has brought us all together; To bring us closer, to give us reason to keep pushing (for whatever our cause may be as individuals), and to have given us many lulz. We salute you "Winning Steak."

Many of us celebrate in different ways, some just to share moments with other fellow Steaklings, some as loyal to go as far as to bring bottles of A1 Steaksauce, to give our Steak some warmth and shielding from the outside fail that may cause it to rot.

For those who believe, most have succeeded the 6th millennium in order to see the prosperity that which has followed up to it. Regardless of how far into the future any individuals have gone, it is clear to any and all that Steak is still delicious, assuming the right preservatives have been used (A1 Steaksauce if you recall).

Even ahead of our time, there hasn't been any way to find a "fail" term to the Winning Steak, so long as there weren't any non-believers involved. To them, many things are a lost cause, and may those people find serenity in what may be a cruel, cruel world without the religion of "Winning Steak"

There is a saying out there, somewhere, that says "give credit where credit is due." None of this would've been possible without the assistance of KASR14, the all-mighty Steak-man as he referred to himself as.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4700802&postcount=32

Never forget June 15th, 2008. For this reason alone has the misconception of Sonic being a low-tier character being corrected.

Many others who aren't descendants of the Winning Steak, also share the prosperity, usually in the form of lulz... For those who tried to deny the descendants' ways... well let's just say they probably haven't seen the light (or the bottle that is in question). Never you worry though, as you would recall previously reading, you would see that "Winning Steak" goes very far ahead of its time. Perhaps with enough dedication, "Steaklings" if you would, shall be able to travel as far as the seventh millennium, and by then all doubt will have been cleared up.

Amen, brothers, bask in just what is one example of said glory of "Winning Steak" and within time shall more be made. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xpPnPyFe8o

Presented to you, the archive of (most) everything:

:093:

Now, this is a story all about how
My steak got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Just crouch right there
I'll tell you how I got hit with a broken boxobair.

In Smash World Forums born and raised
In the Sonic boards was where I spent most of my days
Springin up, f-airing and b-airing all cool
And all gimpin some scrubs outside of Hyrule.
When a couple of scrubs
Who weren't playing no good
Startin spamming smashes in my neighborhood
I took his three little stocks and the scrub said "No fair"
He said "I'm gonna get Boxob and his broken boxobair.

I laughed and sneered, said "That's nothing to fear"
Then out he came, I thought, "Oh dear"
If anything I can say that my *** was screwed
But I said '"Naww forget it" - "Bring on your boxobair"

I sprang up so high, about a mile in the air.
Then up came Boxob who followed me there
My last stock gone
Now I'm thinking "No fair".
All thanks to his broken *** boxobairs.

Sonic is mostly limited by his low priority. MK's d-tilt in place > everything Sonic has.

Sonic has like, one. F-smash. His u-air and bair can also work, but you either have to be set up beforehand or completely brain dead to get hit with them. This makes it difficult.

I enjoy using tilts against Sonic, because the moment he starts his dash animation there is nothing he can do against them.
I beat Anther's Sonic, after being down a stock, because OS was standing right there and said "dastrn: don't move and hit down tilt."

It worked. Sonic is garbage.
Sonic is basically a novelty character.

From what I've seen, all the "good" Sonic players do is no different than the "bad" Sonic players...

A better synopsis:

Blue streak speeds by
Sonic the Hedgehog
Too fast for the naked eye
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic, he can really move
Sonic, he's got an attitude
Sonic, he's the fastest thing alive

Look out when he storms through,
Sonic the Hedgehog
Don't doubt what he can do
Sonic the Hedgehog
He's the fastest thing alive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzPNSdhDeU0&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69KItD3n-w4

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=168689&page=120

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5757214&postcount=62

Don't ****ing make useless topics.

Next time I see you spreading your time wasting ****, I'll rip your face in half with the back of my heel.

That's called a Boxobair you ****ing piece of ****.

Sophisticated Sonic is sophisticated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3srs9kXtBv8&eurl=http://xat.com/bluesteak&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-RDwf-xhhY

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5452838&postcount=30

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=219452

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
<3 to Steak Day.

Never forget 6/15/08

Happy Steak Day to EVERYONE.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I had a ribeye by accident.

And I didn't even know today was that day.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
CiTH needs to get his Steak and Boxobair rap up in her' ^_^

Happy Steak Day everyone. Let us rejoice in our accomplishments. We have traveled to the year 3030, and moved Sonic up 8 places on the tier list. This is how Winning Steak is achieved.

gg Sonic mains, gg

<3Steak

And let's not forgot, to thank all might KASR14...wherever he went.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
LOL CAM.

Screw it, I'm picking up Sonic. Just because of this very thread. I put it off for way too long.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Now, this is a story all about how
My steak got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Just crouch right there
I'll tell you how I got hit with a broken boxobair.

In Smash World Forums born and raised
In the Sonic boards was where I spent most of my days
Springin up, f-airing and b-airing all cool
And all gimpin some scrubs outside of Hyrule.
When a couple of scrubs
Who weren't playing no good
Startin spamming smashes in my neighborhood
I took his three little stocks and the scrub said "No fair"
He said "I'm gonna get Boxob and his broken boxobair.

I laughed and sneered, said "That's nothing to fear"
Then out he came, I thought, "Oh dear"
If anything I can say that my *** was screwed
But I said '"Naww forget it" - "Bring on your boxobair"

I sprang up so high, about a mile in the air.
Then up came Boxob who followed me there
My last stock gone
Now I'm thinking "No fair".
All thanks to his broken *** boxobairs.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
LOL@CiTH RAP!!
GET@IT!!

Also, lol Straked. It's about time ;D

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I was seduced by the steak. :(

And these boards are too cool, and Mario and Sonic is like, the perfect team. Well, for me, anyway. :p

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Happy Steak Day!

I may not main Sonic anymore, but the steak has never left me. To think that 1021 years later we would still be celebrating Steak day...it truly bring a tear to my eye. June is wonderful month for sonic mains. Spindash day and Steak day in the same month....rejoice!

:09Steak3:

Btw...

I GOTTA TURN MY STEAK ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GET A1!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sonic is mostly limited by his low priority. MK's d-tilt in place > everything Sonic has.

Sonic has like, one. F-smash. His u-air and bair can also work, but you either have to be set up beforehand or completely brain dead to get hit with them. This makes it difficult.

I enjoy using tilts against Sonic, because the moment he starts his dash animation there is nothing he can do against them.
I beat Anther's Sonic, after being down a stock, because OS was standing right there and said "dastrn: don't move and hit down tilt."

Sonic is basically a novelty character.

From what I've seen, all the "good" Sonic players do is no different than the "bad" Sonic players...

A better synopsis:

Blue streak speeds by
Sonic the Hedgehog
Too fast for the naked eye
Sonic the Hedgehog

Look out when he storms through,
Sonic the Hedgehog
Don't doubt what he can do
Sonic the Hedgehog
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xpPnPyFe8o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzPNSdhDeU0&fmt=18

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I had forgotten KASR had a 14 at the end of his name.

LOL.

As if there were 13 other KirbyandSonicRock names. XD

Tenki

Smash Hero
Never forget.

The last time I played Squared's sonic, was a few months ago, I pretty handily 3 stocked it. But I also had a lot of practice from playing against Rockcrock.

I like when Sonic's try to use their neutral B to recover, all you have to do is dodge and it sends them at a downward angle.

Past that, Sonic is pretty bad. Doesn't his dash attack go over Diddy Bananas, without picking them up. I think Prime told me that once.

and last, but not least,

While I understand your wanting to contribute, please refrain from spamming, it's unnecessary and annoying.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208

Props to our boi Kojin for this of course :D

And Tenki, thank you so much for bringing up that classic Boxob post <3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Don't ****ing make useless topics.

Next time I see you spreading your time wasting ****, I'll rip your face in half with the back of my heel.

That's called a Boxobair you ****ing piece of ****.
Woooooow.
10steaks.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I've laughed more today in the Sonic boards than I have anywhere else in my entire time at SWF.

Everyone else just sucks.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I lol'd at everything in this entire thread.

Including the Boxob rap.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I have little-to-nothing to post.

I'm so ashamed.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
It's okay Straked, we feel your love.

Tenki

Smash Hero
The Parable of the Steak

Don't forget The Parable of the Steak.
(just because there are two kinds of people, there are those who see past Sonic as the arrogant, cocky, laid back Hedgehog and believe in him, and then there are those who aren't so open-minded and just find him irritating.)
..?

That makes no sense.

I see Sonic more as something like this:

Eva-01 eating Angel Steak.
Sonic players more like this:

Pilot of Eva-03, who, as anyone familiar with the series should know, was taken over by an Angel.

You might think, wtf is this anime shiz?, but this has meaning, though. He who has steak in his ear, let him hear.
Evas (the giant mech monster things) are a symbol of Sonic. Evas are controlled by pilots. Characters are controlled by players.
The first picture shows Eva Unit 01 devouring an Angel. You can see the Steak in the Eva's mouth.
The second picture is a loser of a pilot who just wanted to be as cool as his friend who was saving teh city with his Eva. By some miracle, he was chosen to pilot an Eva. However, his Eva was taken over by an Angel. While he was under the influence, he survived nukes and did major bad***ery until he got killed by his best friend, who mained MK piloted the Eva that ate the Angel.
That is the general Sonic main.

A player who wanted to be cool and main Sonic to prove that he doesn't suck. He started to main Sonic, but he was overwhelmed and taken over by Steak (because, as proven in the first picture, the Angels are just a huge conglomeration of Steak). He was able to perform and survive crazy shiz. However, he came up against the player who conquered the Steak, and was defeated.

The player who conquered the Steak was the one who got over the fact of the character and learned to manipulate beyond the character level, and into the players' level. The player who got taken over by the Steak was obviously way too caught up with his character. Of course, he ravaged people who didn't know how to handle the matchup, but he ran into the good player. And even though it was painful, the good player knew how to handle this guy and mind****d him to his death.

BONUS:

And this is the Sonic main who piloted the Eva that ate the Steak.
He's a fanboy, yes he is.
Thanks to infzy for... uh... Shinjonic.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority

Wow thanks guys way to **** me over.

I thought that after 10 months here you'd figure out I was here too, but of course I realize that Ayaz, KC, Silver and Amy (who the **** are those 2) are more important.

I'm just gonna delete my thread, brb.

But yeah, it's like the pic says, I'm too slow for Steak/Sonic. I'm off finding another character boards, most likely Falco, joining Teran or Dedede with Gates :/

I might lurk but lol, don't expect posts.

Browny

Smash Hater
wth gf you really are too slow

that picture was made like, 5 months ago. back then you made the exact same comments about not being on there, and the explanation that followed made perfect sense. dont act like this is something you havent seen before

infact lets go on.

I was initially left off that list too. im quite sure the final updated image was my MSPaint version of the pic which had all the names re-shuffled so I could fit mine. If it really still bugs you (like it did to me) just edit it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom