• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/13 Zero Ping, FL MELEE

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Doubles:

[No Bracket]

1. Hungrybox + Dop (Jiggs + Peach) (Lost 1-3 to me and chops in 1st set of GF)
2. Colbol + Chops (Falco + Fox) (Lost 0-2 to HBox+Dop in WB and 2-3 to them in 2nd set of GF)
3. GreenMario + XIF (Mario + Peach) (Lost 0-3 to HBox+Dop in WF and 0-3 to me and chops in LF)
4. RockCrock + crispyone (Ganon + Fox) (Lost 1-2 to me and chops in WB and 0-2 to us in LB)
5. Seibrik + WesJr (Sheik + Samus) (Lost ?-2 to GM+XIF in WB and 1-2 to me and chops in LB)

Singles:

[Bracket]

1: DaShizWiz (Falco/Fox) ($138.00) (1-2 Hbox in WB)
2: Colbol (Fox) ($69.00) (0-3 & 2-3 Shiz in GF)
3: Hungrybox (Jiggs) ($23.00) (1-3 me in WF and 2-3 Shiz in LF)
4: XIF (Peach) (0-2 me in WB and 1-2 Shiz in LB)
5: RockCrock (MOTHA****IN DK) (1-2 Shiz in WB and 1-2 XIF in LB)
5: Lambchops (Falco) (1-2 XIF in WB and 1-2 Shiz in LB)
7: Linguini (Ganon) (?-2 Hbox in WB and ?-2 Rock in LB)
7: GreenMario (Mario) (0-2 me in WB and ?-2 Chops in LB)
9: Sighrax (Falcon)
9: Zoro (Link/Falco)
9: WesJr (Samus)
9: Aasem (Peach)
13: Jason (Ganon)
13: Smilez (Fox)
13: Eliot (Peach)
13: Pete (Luigi)
17: Finch (ICs)
17: Cameron (Falcon)
17: Steven (Falco)
17: PB&J (ICs/Fox)
17: Andres (Falco)
17: Cryptic (Falco)
17: Kye (Marth/Falcon)

Fun tourney! c:

strawhats

Smash Master
Holy **** looks like dsw is back to ****** that *** again. He really needed to get his stuff back after losing to Hungrybox a few weeks ago.

Cant wait for vids !!

PB&J

Smash Hero
the whole tourny was recorded..but im pretty sure i didnt get last though..i beat cameron first round and lost to colbol and zorro after that..so 13th

and he isnt practicing to beat mango at gigs ...he will **** mango's secondaries im pretty sure of it and mango will have to get thru chops,colbol, and hbox first..watch when people see the vids of this tourny..such a fun tourny..some matches were so close it was scary

strawhats

Smash Master
pb&j and Hungrybox I loved your commentary on Genesis. You guys should do another one before this tournament starts. BTW colbol is soooo good. I watch vids of him vs. chops from the last Giga on Youtube. I swear they were pulling off some DBZ ****, with how fast they were moving. And here I thought DaShizWiz's speed was god- like.

Pi

Smash Hero
Oh noeeeezzzz
missed opportunitiesssssssss

Melee gigs come faster and more oftennnnnn

Zero ping have more tourniessss

all our venues need to cut out the brawl T.T

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
the whole tourny was recorded..but im pretty sure i didnt get last though..i beat cameron first round and lost to colbol and zorro after that..so 13th

and he isnt practicing to beat mango at gigs ...he will **** mango's secondaries im pretty sure of it and mango will have to get thru chops,colbol, and hbox first..watch when people see the vids of this tourny..such a fun tourny..some matches were so close it was scary
probably because of the byes. Used a 32 man bracket, meaning you and Cameron played first round next to a bracket match with a bye, so Cameron got a bye in losers and then lost afterward, and if you went 0-2 after that, then you'd get the same placing. First round of losers was all byes though, so no one would get 25th. It's stupid that it works out that you can win a match and still get last, but that's how double elimination works.

I'm still excited about the vids. Who's camcorder was that they were using? Not the recorder hooked up to the TV, but the other one that was just a camera recording.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
well me and hbox just mad the theme song for genesis hopefully this guy uploads it today

Would that guy happen to be me?
Yeah, guys I'll have it up soon. Youtube Channel is CryptikSmash. It should be up in like 2 hours or so. I've got a lot of shiz friendlies to upload.

Top Bottom