• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

51st Event Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMario

Smash Master
The easiest character to use is Jigglypuff.
Just use Rest on Giga Bowser till you take all of his stocks off, then either lure the other two off the stage, or use rest on them as they charge an attack, got 1:36 using this strategy once.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
To be totally honest......it took me a while but i eventually did it with jigglypuff i rest giga bowser and stay on the ledge and kept ledge guarding unit; ganon jumps off himself. i still died a lot though

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
Personally, I stood on the edge and spammed Blaster. The distance-delivered stun and their own stupidity will keep them from doing much of anything as their percent climbs. The only time you have to reset is when they get too close or have invincibility after dying, and of course once they're hurting badly enough you have to unleash an fsmash or something.

I mean it takes like 10 hours, but I don't know, you might want to try it.

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
I did it with marth and roy with roughly under 2 mins, dancing blades and counters worked well against them.

Pi

Smash Hero
master hand if you wanna cheap it
Dpad down + A spam will work
or you can alternate between UP + R and DOWN + A

Vihannes

Smash Rookie
Master Hand, obviously :p
(I don't even have Melee, just wanted to post this one... Sorry)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I honestly just planked until Mewtwo would fall off while charging a shadow ball. After that, Ganondorf wasn't that hard to gimp. Just put enough pressure on Giga Bowser, or rest, like everyone else said.

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
meh i beat it with peach in 3 mins
5 by not losing stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom