• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request $50 bucks for these skins

ssknight7

Smash Apprentice
i've got vision issues and Pokemon stadium really bothers me when I'm practicing to the point i just can't practice on it. the same goes for Yoshi's / Dreamland.

I've got $50 bucks for anyone who can make the following for me.

Yoshi's with a black background
Dreamland with a black background
stadium with the blue texture / black background / and the screen object removed (scoreboard or whatever it is)

if someone can do this for me hmu with your PayPal and I'll gladly pay.

Stormghetti

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
STRM#798
NNID
Stormghetti
Last edited:

ssknight7

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I want the scoreboard completely removed with just a blank black background. This is just for practicing on. The transformations will be frozen so I don't need the big panel/scoreboard.

it also needs the blue texture.

The $50 was only for the submission of all 3 skins not $50 each.

also can you post a screenshot of stadium when complete

I'm assuming stormghetti is going to come through on the last texture im waiting on which is pokemon stadium. thanks for the help NinXDani NinXDani and Stormghetti Stormghetti .

Last edited by a moderator:

NinXDani

Smash Cadet
I don't want any money, I just want to help and the people in the forums feel good ...
(Google Translate, my English is Extremely bad)

Top Bottom