• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5 Dollar Footdives - Back To School Edition - 8/24/13

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Brawl Doubles - 16 teams

1: Fourth Impact (Shaky & Nick Riddle)
2: Lol Black People (Lies & TM Chef)
3: Unga Bunga Squad (Captain Caveman & MVD)
4: Spin Scrub Spins Around (Manny & Exdeath)
5: Florida doesn't have a diddy kong (Mampam & LJ)
5: Get this guy off me! (Trump & Yoss)
7: 2 fatties 1 Cup (Action B & Drew)
7: SSHQ | Tryhards (GDX & Jeff)
9: White Guuuuuuurls (Kyon & Dtorr)
9: Admiral Funk and the SS Minkin (Ian & Mink)
9: The Thirst Is Real (Lexi & Brii)
9: Team Sword Puff (Retro & Garrett)
13: Star Fleet (KDB & Jazz)
13: Ninja Wolf (Mattopia & ?)
13: Kyle & Cody (Kyle & Cody)
13: One Hit KO (Dark & Capn)

Melee Singles - 15 entrants

1: Zoro
2: TM Chef
3: KOS
4: Hawk
5: Action B
5: Lost
7: Euth
7: Lid
9: Sweet Tea
9: SSHQ 2-D Jeff
9: Fxta
9: Envy
13: Ranch
13: Dark
13: Capn

Brawl Singles - 36 entrants

1: Shaky
2: Nick Riddle
3: MVD
4: Captain Caveman
5: Trump
5: TM Chef
7: SSHQ | TNC | GDX
7: 8bitman
9: Mampam
9: Lies
9: LJ
9: Strawhat
13: Yoss
13: Manny
13: JerZ
13: FBC Mink
17: EAD | DC
17: ?
17: Lexi~
17: SSHQ 2-D Jeff
17: Cody
17: Boufaloof
17: Jazz
17: Goron Mask
25: Euth
25: LoliLovesRain
25: G-Rap
25: Pesticide
25: KirbyDaBess
25: Akashic Sword
25: Mattopia
25: Drew
33: Snover
33: Crusade
33: Dark
33: Retro

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Thanks to everyone that came out yesterday, especially those who had never seen the new venue. Pretty good right? Special thanks to Charles Pratt for essentially doing my work for me lol, and to Ian 'Admiral Funk' Bishop for being the general per usual homie, and making my stream fancy. I was shooting for 9pm but we could only get done by 10pm this time...shoutouts to fraudulent bracket reset zero suit dittos for grand finals #thisgameisstupid

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yesterday was killer! Gettin' 13th made me really wanna get into this. If anyone in orlando wants to practice... lets do it. Lookin' at you Jeff / GDX.

Shoutout to my boy GriefDX for running a tight ship. Also, Shoutout to DTorr, KDB, DC, Master Raven, MVD, Akashic Sword, and whoever else helped commentate. The internet didn't let us run too great of a stream, but the commentary was at least pretty well done when we were going.

Shoutout to all my friends that were out(too many to name), but I have 3 things to say:

1) The Grand Sandbags were pretty funny, but we could tell nobody cared
2) Metronome MM needs to happen ----> MVD
3) I got reverse OCV'd on stream by DC's Snorlax. I may have to MM him as well.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I shoulda went just to spectate. I live 10 minute from the place but I chose to chill out with my Wii U and Splinter Cell :l

pesticide

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to:
-The bracket for putting me vs Nick Riddle in the first round FOR THE PAST 3 TOURNAMENTS lol
-Olimar's pikmin for being ******** when recovering :facepalm:
-MVD for mind-gaming me/GDX when he played marth vs a snake near beginning of bracket
-Jeff for stylin' on my MK lol. And his ICs are still annoying af to play. GGs tho. Gotcha with olimar vs falco at least :awesome:

Sad that I wasn't able to get there as early as I wanted to (was in a poker tournament, GDX would understand haha) and that I had to leave a LOT early than I wanted to (family johns...) but still had a good few hours with everyone. Cya next tournament!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Shoutouts to:
-The bracket for putting me vs Nick Riddle in the first round FOR THE PAST 3 TOURNAMENTS lol
-Olimar's pikmin for being ******** when recovering :facepalm:
-MVD for mind-gaming me/GDX when he played marth vs a snake near beginning of bracket
-Jeff for stylin' on my MK lol. And his ICs are still annoying af to play. GGs tho. Gotcha with olimar vs falco at least :awesome:

Sad that I wasn't able to get there as early as I wanted to (was in a poker tournament, GDX would understand haha) and that I had to leave a LOT early than I wanted to (family johns...) but still had a good few hours with everyone. Cya next tournament!

Respectable post for many reasons

and yea Jesse got me good with that match

OverLade

Smash Hero
I entered as TM Chef. Shoutout to getting 2nd in Melee but getting bodied in Brawl.

Shoutout to Lies for carrying me in doubles <3

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
This tournament was awesome! Im happy with how i placed and im only going up from here! I definitely want to train with the orlando area a lot more and step up my game to the next level. Shout outs to Mattopia making me choke so hard....Ill get you back!

Master Raven

Smash Master
I entered as Captain Caveman in case no one figured out already.

I loved this tournament. Tampa and CFL are just way too fun to hang out with. Shaky is a god. Never hold onto the ledge against Ness on PS1 again... ever.

?.?

Smash Journeyman
Wait what? I got 17th in singles f*** yeah.... Way better than before lol, also f*** you Mks. Next time! :D And of course Codyy you have me and Matto's numbers, lets get together sometime for practice.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
:(..........

I might have a job at ABC liquor. Oh the irony. :(

Hopefully I will get to come to the next footdive :)

Top Bottom