• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/30/09- Inevitable 2009 The Reckoning

industry

Smash Cadet
Again top players will come and a champion will be born. Last year Iori and Chad, and Roxas had there way with the competition. This year even more Brawl players are expected to step up to the challenge. Who will be crowned!!

SERIOUS PLAYERS ONLY!!!

OFFICIAL INFORMATION

Location in-side the
1271 Southbrook Mall
Memphis, TN. 38106

just look up the southland mall in memphis and southbrook is across the street.
3 mins from Graceland...GO ELVIS!!

Need a cheap but reasonable hotel
Executive Inn
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu7tiXu...z=Memphis+TN
On 3222 Airways blvd
has rooms for 49.99 double bed
10 mins away from the venue.

We no longer hold ***** *** pots for solid games we play here sorry.
Main Events
Guilty Gear - $15 this is serious business!!
TEKKEN 5 DR - $15 this is serious business!
Smash BRAWL - $15 this is serious business!
Street Fighter 4 - $15 this is serious business!
-- - -- - -- - - - - - - - - -
all other games are $10

Now if you bring a set up for a main event tourney time then you will get $5 bucks off admission... Just meet me at the door!!

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
That's right down the street from where I work... which means I'm not sure I'll be bringing a setup on the grounds that it would probably get stolen. But it's a smash tournament in Memphis, so I'll be there at least.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
A smash tournament is memphis?! Awesome, you can count on me being there! :laugh:

Though...isn't that mall in a bad neighborhood?:confused: If it;s the one I'm thinking of I pass it all the time. Near a movie theater...Salvation Army Cans up near the entrance?

I made your tournament a topic in the Allisbrawl TN smashers group. You should set a tournament page up there as well.

http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=83626

industry

Smash Cadet
@Chad- you are a comedian
@Nes Noob- your support would be appreciated
@IHaveSpaceBalls- 1) Have you had any thing stolen at any of my events? 2) do you think I would let anything happen to you or your equipment on my watch. 3) we are inside a mall.

The mall is in a solid location and it is very secure. I pay for security so you will not have to worry about the lot where your car is parked. The reason the event was scheduled at this location is to avoid the high cost of being in the rich folks neighborhoods. Also the mall will be the future home of my arcade. I already have a photography studio in the same facility. So I hope that all that can bring a set up will also by doing so you WILL RECIEVE A DISCOUNT ON THE DOOR FEE.

I am about to get this new venue squared away and in business...I need everyone's support to press sponsors for more growth. This and more events in the future depend on the full support of our gamers. Hope everyone can make it safely thanks again for your concerns.

You guys can call me if you have any questions or request. 901-846-7907 ~ Cortez

PS Guys I need you all to help me get the MELEE crowd hyped cause we never really have a smash scene response . Now brawl doubles could happen if we have enough players ready to battle.

industry

Smash Cadet
So are you saying you're going to have melee? Hype can only commence if it's true.
If people pay entry for melee Chad you can run the melee event beside brawl. Teams depend on crowd response and timing. My venue can cover the crowd!! So bring it!!

SIDEBAR:
Please start letting me know whom is coming so we can pre reg-
PreReg is a great way to set the stage so your comp can be hyped!!

CodEZ

Smash Cadet
What's worse... melee lovers or ttt lovers... the world may never know.

disclaimer: 'worse' is used loosely and not intended to be derogatory (i am a ttt lover)

Mon-E

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1650-3575-4636
what time?
counterpickable stages?
i saw the venue fee, whats the entry fee?

industry

Smash Cadet
Yea $15 for single sorry guys I just got a new job so I have been really busy. This year is the last year for the Inevitable series. 3 years straight we have had some kick *** competitions and this year will be no exception. The pots are not high to the one who wins the prize is the reaon that they are $15 and if you bring a TV and a console for us to use you get $5 off the venue fee. this helps the community out and insures more then enough play time for all. You know we hate having to wait to play so chip in

any questions or concerns call me I am not funny acting 901-846-7907.

Top Bottom