• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4BR Tier List V3 - Competitive Insight & Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Wth is this thread -BJN

Official Smash Wii U Backroom List V3 (Wii U Version 1.1.6)

-TOP-
S: :4bayonetta::4diddy::4cloud::4sheik:
A: :4sonic::4mario::4fox::rosalina::4mewtwo::4marth::4zss::4ryu:
-HIGH-
B: :4corrin::4metaknight::4pikachu::4megaman::4villager::4lucina::4lucario::4tlink::4peach::4greninja::4falcon:
-MID-
C: :4ness::4bowser::4luigi::4olimar::4dk::4yoshi::4pit:(:4darkpit:):4lucas::4rob::4robinm:
D: :4myfriends::4wario::4duckhunt::4shulk::4link::4gaw:
-LOW-
E: :4samus::4palutena::4littlemac::4feroy::4charizard::4pacman::4kirby::4bowserjr::4wiifit::4falco::4drmario:
F: :4dedede::4ganondorf:[:4miigun:]:4zelda:[:4miibrawl::4miisword:]:4jigglypuff:

Text Version

-TOP-
S: Bayonetta, Diddy Kong, Cloud, Sheik
A: Sonic, Mario, Fox, Rosalina & Luma, Mewtwo, Marth, Zero Suit Samus, Ryu
-HIGH-
B: Corrin, Meta Knight, Pikachu, Mega Man, Villager, Lucina, Lucario, Toon Link, Peach, Greninja, Captain Falcon
-MID-
C: Ness, Bowser, Luigi, Olimar, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Pit & Dark Pit, Lucas, R.O.B., Robin
D: Ike, Wario, Duck Hunt, Shulk, Link, Mr. Game & Watch
-LOW-
E: Samus, Palutena, Little Mac, Roy, Charizard, Pac-Man, Kirby, Bowser Jr., Wii Fit Trainer, Falco, Dr. Mario
F: King Dedede, Ganondorf, [Gunner], Zelda, [Brawler, Swordsman], Jigglypuff

Please read the full article for any questions/queries on the voting processes
Things were done differently~

More details can also be found on the V3 Followup Article.

---

Previous Lists:
Version 1.0
Version 2.0

Last edited by a moderator:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I would say that my biggest critique is omitting Dragonite. I know he isn't technically a part of the cast, but I'm fairly certain he will win the Sm4sh ballet and will rank somewhere between Ryu and Villager.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I would say that my biggest critique is omitting Dragonite. I know he isn't technically a part of the cast, but I'm fairly certain he will win the Sm4sh ballet and will rank somewhere between Ryu and Villager.
this kid told me at recess today that his uncle works at nintendo. he said that dragonite is already in the game, but you have to win 100 matches online in a row without taking damage and then you quit to the main menu, and the game will crash. reboot the system and when you open the game, there will be a new button on the screen that says, "secret." if you click the button, you will have to fight master hand, crazy hand, and master core all at once. if you manage to win without dying, you unlock dragonite as a playable character. also a hot babe will appear next to you in your room. dragonite can use hyper beam which does 999% damage and instakills all enemies

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I did that once already, I think you have to do it 3 times or something :/

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788