• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 4BR Tier List v1.0 - Competitive Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

juddy96

Smash Lord
Should be a ton of tournaments with more than or close to 100 entrants this weekend.

Battle Arena Melbourne 8
Battle of BC
Smashadelphia
MD/VA Arcadian
The Hazard
GoTE 4 The Kids 2016
Smash on the Hill XI
LVL UP EXPO
Gwinnett Brawl May
Deluge

Macedonian

Smash Apprentice
I mean what real advantage does meta night actually have? I do not see any substantial strengths that would make me want to play him over other charachters. Every single high tier has some sort of selling point, for he life of me I can't think of a single factor that makes meta knight stand out over other high and top tiers.

BunbUn129

Smash Ace
I mean what real advantage does meta night actually have? I do not see any substantial strengths that would make me want to play him over other charachters. Every single high tier has some sort of selling point, for he life of me I can't think of a single factor that makes meta knight stand out over other high and top tiers.
Character loyalty is a *****, after all.

MK is fantastic at edge-guarding, even more so than some top-tiers. But nonetheless, characters like Cloud and Sheik have amazing edge-guard kits while surpassing MK in other areas.

Last edited:

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Meta KnWhat's that? MK can 0-death floaties? LULZ 2 OP 4 ME. If only Kirby and co. were more dominant.
:rosalina:

To be fair she's probably the only character that manages to be a top tier despite having more than a couple of questionable matchups, but that's probably down to Luma being, well, Luma.

BunbUn129

Smash Ace
:rosalina:

To be fair she's probably the only character that manages to be a top tier despite having more than a couple of questionable matchups, but that's probably down to Luma being, well, Luma.
MK not being a common character also benefits her.

It's why it took Dabuz so damn long to get rekt by MK lol.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Can't help but find that comparing MK to Pit is funny when Pit realistically also has an advantageous mu against Rosalina but doesn't lose to Mario and Cloud, after all this "outclassed" talk.

juddy96

Smash Lord
As a side note, Rain got picked up by DetonatioN Gaming (same team as Nietono) so we should be seeing him more often.

Last edited:

Charoite

Smash Journeyman
But then was is the point of the tier list and not only that perception is a thing that the smash community is very bad at, ie: :4greninja::4duckhunt::4palutena::4drmario::4lucas::4feroy::4luigi:, hell people are now putting roy as bottom tier character only because "there need to be a bottom tier characters",
Meta Knight doesn't get trashed in any of those MU's. He still loses them, though Sonic can be argued to be even.

Top MK's (Leo and Tyrant specifically) are using secondaries to get out of rough situations when they rarely did so pre-patch. MK being a mid-tier fits the context. Please note that I am not saying MK is a mid-tier and you're wrong if you disagree. All I'm saying is that it is not unreasonable for one to think he is a mid-tier. It's fine if you think he's a high-tier. Both arguments can be justified.
:4rob::4corrinf::4lucario::4dk::4greninja::4villager::4myfriends::4pit::4tlink:are considered high tier characters and all of them have severely -1 or -2 against the top tier, metaknight fits that description very well.

About the matchups is obviously that having several -1 matchups is better that having few -3 or -2, because you can't lost at the screen select if you have -1, that is not the case with a -3 or -2, example a :4rob: in the bracket would fight :4sheik::4mario::4cloud: who are -1 or -2 for rob prepatch, is difficult but winnable, but wait the mario has :4zss: who is -3 for R.O.B, if the zss is at the same skill as the R.O.B then he would have a difficult time even if the player is not at the same skill, so yes is better if a character has several -1, because you dont lose at the CSS.

Last edited:

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
But then was is the point of the tier list and not only that perception is a thing that the smash community is very bad at, ie: :4greninja::4duckhunt::4palutena::4drmario::4lucas::4feroy::4luigi:, hell people are now putting roy as bottom tier character only because "there need to be a bottom tier characters",

:4rob::4corrinf::4lucario::4dk::4greninja::4villager::4myfriends::4pit::4tlink:are considered high tier characters and all of them have severely -1 or -2 against the top tier, metaknight fits that description very well.

About the matchups is obviously that having several -1 matchups is better that having few -3 or -2, because you can't lost at the screen select if you have -1, that is not the case with a -3 or -2, example a :4rob: in the bracket would fight :4sheik::4mario::4cloud: who are -1 or -2 for rob prepatch, is difficult but winnable, but wait the mario has :4zss: who is -3 for R.O.B, if the zss is at the same skill as the R.O.B then he would have a difficult time even if the player is not at the same skill, so yes is better if a character has several -1, because you dont lose at the CSS.
Disagree and in fact it's the opposite because having many -1s as opposed to many 0s and one -2/-3 means you will likely exhaust yourself in bracket trying to fight all the -1s as opposed to 0s. It's also easier to pick up a CP to fight your one or two awful matchups as opposed to fighting 5+ slightly bad matchups.

BunbUn129

Smash Ace

It's not that simple. Rosalina is considered a top tier character despite -2/3's vs MK and Cloud. How common the MU is also matters a lot. For example, Rosa's MK MU doesn't hurt her in the grand scheme of things because MK isn't a frequent pick. OTOH, Cloud is her biggest issue due to her bad MU vs him and how wide-spread he is.

Ness has a -2/3 vs Rosa, but it similarly doesn't hurt him severely because Rosa isn't a common character.

MK having a possible -2 vs Mario is bad news for him because he can't realistically hope to avoid said character during his tourney run. And then Cloud, Bayo, and Sheik are -1's and are highly popular as well, so that's a further hindrance in addition to the Mario MU. Meanwhile, MK having a possible -2 vs Ryu isn't a major obstacle because he can count on simply not having to fight him in bracket.

Last edited:

Ulevo

Smash Master
The Mario MU was already relatively even in 1.1.4, so it's perfectly reasonable that it is losing for MK considering his loss of the ladder. MK being a fast faller who lacks a frame-3 aerial makes him highly susceptible to Mario's combos. It's not unusual for MK to be taken from 0-60% in that MU. With the reduced damage on uair and MK's worsened combo potential at mid-percents, Mario's damage racking ability is generally more reliable. It was 50-50 before because Mario had better tools to win neutral but lost in terms of reward and KOing, but now he gains more reliable reward off of his set-ups.

However, MK still wins overall in the KOing department, so he will often have the chance to live long and make use of rage. Theory isn't in MK's favor, and results aren't either, as Tyrant opts for his Diddy secondary in that MU, and Ito got 3-0'd by Zenyou last they played.

At Fresh Saga, Tyrant went all MK aside from the LF set against Void. He didn't use Diddy because he didn't encounter the Mario MU (at least not in top 32). And why he didn't use Diddy against Trela beats me.

It's very likely MK's toughest MU, but of course, it isn't nearly as difficult as 1.1.4 Sheik. 55-45 or 60-40.

C0rvus C0rvus Cloud is also pretty similar to Mario in that he's highly common as well.
I vehemently disagree with this. Meta Knight is not easy to combo in this match up. If Mario grabs you at 0% with no rage the most he can get is 22%. If he has 3% or more, like from a Fireball, Meta Knight just needs to SDI and jump out of the strings. The fact that he has so many jumps is what allows him to avoid being combo'd.

Also, anyone arguing from the notion that because he does not have his prepatch elevator he auto loses a match up probably does not know the character or match up well enough to say either way. This is a blanket statement that in of itself has little validity because it does not explain the actual strengths each character has over the other. Not to mention Mario was not easy to kill combo prepatch anyway.

Meta Knight has way better mobility and a fast disjoint that Mario's stubby limbs need to respect at all times. Not to mention that since Meta Knight has so many jumps, landing up smash is that much harder to do.

BunbUn129

Smash Ace
I vehemently disagree with this. Meta Knight is not easy to combo in this match up. If Mario grabs you at 0% with no rage the most he can get is 22%. If he has 3% or more, like from a Fireball, Meta Knight just needs to SDI and jump out of the strings. The fact that he has so many jumps is what allows him to avoid being combo'd.

Also, anyone arguing from the notion that because he does not have his prepatch elevator he auto loses a match up probably does not know the character or match up well enough to say either way. This is a blanket statement that in of itself has little validity because it does not explain the actual strengths each character has over the other. Not to mention Mario was not easy to kill combo prepatch anyway.

Meta Knight has way better mobility and a fast disjoint that Mario's stubby limbs need to respect at all times. Not to mention that since Meta Knight has so many jumps, landing up smash is that much harder to do.
Two characters go roughly even. A patch rolls in and one is nerfed. It only makes sense that the match-up slides into the favor of the un-nerfed character.

EnhaloTricks

Smash Apprentice
Should be a ton of tournaments with more than or close to 100 entrants this weekend.

Battle Arena Melbourne 8
Battle of BC
Smashadelphia
MD/VA Arcadian
The Hazard
GoTE 4 The Kids 2016
Smash on the Hill XI
LVL UP EXPO
Gwinnett Brawl May
Deluge
Also the TLOC 1K in Dallas on Saturday. Probably gonna break 100

Charoite

Smash Journeyman
Disagree and in fact it's the opposite because having many -1s as opposed to many 0s and one -2/-3 means you will likely exhaust yourself in bracket trying to fight all the -1s as opposed to 0s. It's also easier to pick up a CP to fight your one or two awful matchups as opposed to fighting 5+ slightly bad matchups.

Illuminose

Smash Ace
Two characters go roughly even. A patch rolls in and one is nerfed. It only makes sense that the match-up slides into the favor of the un-nerfed character.
This actually is not exactly how it works. Even if the matchup was even before, it could still be relatively even now. MK mains have to play a real neutral now, which they didn't have to before (no offense it's kinda just true). I feel like many MK mains are conflating this with matchups actually being bad when they have to play the actual game.

Trifroze

all is cheese, all is jank
NNID
Trifroze
MK was a decent character with one really overtuned tool, and that tool got taken away from him. It's the same as with Luigi. Not unlikely that they're both mid tier now, presuming high tier doesn't extend beyond characters that have a more or less realistic shot at winning a major or at least performing considerably well in them.

There are probably 15-20 high tiers in this game (including top or very high which should exist) depending on how strict you want to be, and then another similar portion of decent characters who do well enough vs the former crew or just don't get bodied badly by anyone. The rest are "bad", and many of them will likely always be bad because their fundamental design doesn't allow for success in competitive 1on1.

sedrf

Smash Journeyman
User was warned for this post

Battle Arena Melbourne 8
Battle of BC
Smashadelphia
MD/VA Arcadian
The Hazard
GoTE 4 The Kids 2016
Smash on the Hill XI
LVL UP EXPO
Gwinnett Brawl May
Deluge
Can you name the relevant players of some of those

Last edited by a moderator:

BunbUn129

Smash Ace
This actually is not exactly how it works. Even if the matchup was even before, it could still be relatively even now. MK mains have to play a real neutral now, which they didn't have to before (no offense it's kinda just true). I feel like many MK mains are conflating this with matchups actually being bad when they have to play the actual game.
MK's weakened punishes are actually high-lighting his issues. Other top tiers could always exploit the holes in an otherwise-great neutral game, namely the above-average landing lag on his aerials and his lack of a projectile making him unable to force approaches. Most of them went even/lost to him because even with superior neutral games, he overall surpassed them in reward.

The fact that MK has to win more neutral interactions gives you more opportunities to exploit his short-comings in that regard. MK's worsened damage racking + fast-faller + low weight + aforementioned neutral weaknesses = a character who loses neutral to most relevant characters while also gaining generally lower reward.

TheGlove

Smash Cadet

Can you name the relevant players of some of those
I wonder how viable this makes Dk and Bowser against Bayo. They were among the list of characters with good grabs that might have given here some trouble before it was pointed out that they were super combo food. Assuming perfect Di on this combo what other kill combos will she land and how long would it take her to kill these two?

No zoner is on the list of Difficult to Di characters either

sjb.dario

Smash Apprentice
NNID
greatdario
I honestly don't get what the point of having this discussion is if everyone has a different standard for a tier list. It only seems like it's only going to have people go around in circles.

In fact, I would like to ask. What is the standard for this tier list? Results? Potential? Mixing those two can cause a really strange tier list to pop up, especially around the mid and low tiers.

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
I mean, we have raw result information. That alone doesn't make a tier list, but it's good info to have regardless, and it's definitely a factor. A proper tier list is partially theory and mostly results and the opinion of important people. There is some critical thinking involved as well. And even then nothing makes it more than an opinion. But arguing semantics about standards is a red topic, right?

I think if there are any characters that I expect to perform well in the future, I believe we could see better from Wario and Lucas. And I expect Ness to drift lower.

Megamang

Smash Lord
I'm glad ESAM went on to say its frustrating that people don't test/spread/believe this stuff, because it was discussed in this thread that SDI upwards worked for some people. For some reason I thought Bayo could mess it up, but yea, if she can't get any higher I don't see how this could evolve counterplay so this should be a good, reliable tactic. Seeing Bayonetta rely even more on Witch Time, while its gonna hurt her, is gonna be just as salt inducing for the community by the way. Not an excuse, and as a mega player I don't have the fear of BayoBracket as many do, its just an observation.

HOWEVER, I will say... the autolink angles are ****in stupid on those moves. There are times when I'm launched off the top where I don't even think the uair would have finished me off. Perhaps its something with my SDI, or perhaps the failures were chosen less in the video editing, but I will say that there is a pretty reasonable chance you just die randomly anyways to the point where SDI down+away to not get hit with the ABK may be more reliable. Or even forcing the divekick, since most bayo's just autocombo anyways. Either way, props to ESAM+Tyroy for actually testing it anyways.

You'd think if they were going to make her moves ignore some physics to combo anyways, that they would do something so the autolink's don't launch you into oblivion. Wishful thinking I suppose, and with KB being a set thing based on certain properties it might be a harder fix than it seems on the surface. Still, the fact that rage makes it worse makes characters with autolink ceiling launches able to make ridiculous comeback means that these characters with autolink finishers are still artificially inflated in bracket, same with Nairo launching Komo off the ceiling from a grab at 20% many months ago.

Nintendo fixes things then throws a wrench in their own gears. They fixed doubles degenerative strategy with pockets/healing... and added finishing touch in the same patch. It was frustrating getting hype for better dubs and just running into Cloud+throws every time anyways. And it is frustrating when you die for doing the 'correct' thing due to autolink. This frustration is what the salt is all about, at its core. While moaning about Bayo may be unhelpful and played out, there is a core frustration that is causing it. Frustrate players enough and they won't attend tournaments. Bayo isn't 'solved', and its silly that random death is what will carry her through. Of course, more detailed testing may explain when the AL angles kill you, but whether it is in the relm of human possibility (if its 1 of every 3 frames of hit, for example, no one can time it) remains to be seen.

Last edited:

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
I honestly don't get what the point of having this discussion is if everyone has a different standard for a tier list. It only seems like it's only going to have people go around in circles.

In fact, I would like to ask. What is the standard for this tier list? Results? Potential? Mixing those two can cause a really strange tier list to pop up, especially around the mid and low tiers.
"I CAN'T TELL IF IT IS RESULTS OR MATCH UP BASED TIER LIST!"

Results become more obvious basis for tiers in the long term. Match ups become more universally understood over time. Neither of these are even a fraction as extensive as Melee and Brawl (+64) with their many years of history. People naturally come closer to a consensus with these ideas through reinforcement and clarification. Until then, a single person's rhetoric may be a lot more influential on opinions than we'd hope.
This is where at least having a tier list is nice. When you can start to say to people who think X is a lot lower than they should be, "look at Y,Z,M,A,R,T,H; you think they're all as good? wow, look at these results" and it's pretty effective.
Red Topics are explicitly banned. Any post that focuses on them is grounds for a spam infraction.
Tier List Meta Discussion
  • "How should tier lists be constructed and expressed?"
Just saying.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
With how much people complained about Bayo, there sure ain't many people talking about how her main kill confirm shouldn't work against somebody who knows otherwise anymore.

Well, from my understanding escaping like this when Bayonetta has enough rage can just kill you instead. Not sure how much... Then again there's the possibility you could SDI to the side more if she has enough rage for jank kills to happen.

Megamang

Smash Lord
Her main kill confirm is still a fully charged smash at 60% because you threw a fireball.

And people challenging divekick, which is something i still find myself doing.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Her main kill confirm is still a fully charged smash at 60% because you threw a fireball.
Maybe it's not a problem with "normal" fighting games but I'm used to it. Pokken for example, Braixen can't use her Sunny Day buff at all against Mewtwo (unless he literally jumped into a Flamethrower or Fire Blast) without getting taking a Hyper Beam to the face, and as far as I'm aware people think Pokken's pretty balanced. Then there's things like Suicune' Mirror Coat, which is basically a SSB counter but only for projectiles and can be used on reaction to punish most projectiles for a ton of damage.

Basically, don't press buttons. Mario and Pika I think can live without the projectile in the MU...

Ulevo

Smash Master
Unless the aspects of the character that was nerfed are not relevant or significant. If the Mario knew how to DI the combo you could only kill him from 31-33% with sour spot Shuttle Loop. Damage was nerfed yes, but players were using sub optimal combos to get Mario into that window, and never properly labbed other alternatives.

Yes, Meta Knight is worse, but you are overstating how much this match up 'slid' the other way.

Pookum Gamer

Smash Cadet
If we change the meaning of "good results" to "I did ok at this sub-80 attended weekly using this character as a secondary", then every character in the game gets "good results".
These people use him as mains and place better a bigger tournaments than you said.

And if that's all you're saying is untrue, then it seems like you can't argue against my potential statements.

BunbUn129

Smash Ace
MK isn't "really good" lol.

More like decent.

Mid-tier characters aren't bad in this game so it's not a sin to include MK in that group.

Guys, don't you see, this is Operation: Make Meta Knight Great Again.

Last edited:

Djent

Smash Champion
In addition to the tournaments Juddy already mentioned, consider watching Karisuma 7. Rather than hosting a conventional singles or doubles event, Earth has opted to host a "3 on 3" event (think mini-crew battle). There will be up to 32 teams of 3:

Kamemushi :4megaman::4yoshi::4cloud2: / Nietono :4diddy: / Daiki :4megaman::4mewtwo:
DIO :4yoshi: / Shogun :4fox: / Komorikiri :4cloud2::4sonic:
Sigma :4tlink: / Gomamugitya :4lucario: / Taiheita :4lucas:
Nasubi :4wario::4mario: / Macho :4zss::4diddy: / HIKARU :4dk::4bowser:
Shimitake :4pikachu: / ikep :4bayonetta2: / Nga :4megaman:
YuriAIR :4falcon: / Pasutaa :4pit: / DoubleA :4villager:
Raito :4duckhunt: / Takera :4ryu: / kept :4villager:
Ranai :4villager: / haru :4pikachu: / Kei :4ryu::4miibrawl:
Earth :4pit::4corrinf::4fox: / Smasher :4link: / Nagahari :4diddy:
Fuwa :4marth: / Rizeasu :4marth::4myfriends::4robinm: / Karuha :4lucina:
Ako :4cloud2: / Take :4pikachu: / Kisha :4megaman:
Da-chan :4wiremac: / Omochi :4bowserjr: / Tsu~ :4falcon:
Isotaku :4diddy: / Umiushi :4yoshi: / AGO。:4metaknight:
Niwatori :4myfriends: / Nojinko :4myfriends: / JUN :4kirby:
FILIP :4mario: / Mazinger :4mario: / Ranperu :4mario:
Aiba :4yoshi: / Ninomiya :4yoshi: / Karamity :4yoshi:
Ri-ma :4tlink: / Ruri :rosalina: / Gaither :substitute:
Daruji :4charizard::4cloud2: / Gungnir :4ganondorf: / Haya :substitute:

Since this is the only large event in Japan this weekend, you should be able to catch it on SHI Gaming. It is scheduled to run from 11:00 a.m. to around 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, 05/14 (remember, that's local time). So it'll be tomorrow evening/night for US folks.

Last edited:

Megamang

Smash Lord
LETS NOT GO IN CIRCLES ABOUT WHAT GOOD/BAD/****/OP MEANS, ****!

Ahem. Mid tiers have redeeming matchups.That is one of my favorite things about large rosters, even if the redeeming thing is just 'the local guy that gives me trouble literally melts when i spam lemons/green fireballs'. I think, eventually, we will see people with a larger roster start succeeding. As of now, with skill still increasing (but slowing down - as with every new game) character loyalists are rewarded heavily. Even loyalists to 'bad' characters do pretty well!

Instead of thinking 'Its not worth the time to learn X character for 2 MUs', perhaps 'I don't have to learn X character, just how he fights Y' is a better mentality. Part of the difficulty of learning a character is learning all 60 MUs, just figuring out one really isn't too much to ask. Ryo is hopefully going to be proof of that. Im also hyped to see ESAM's corrin+pika combo, now that he hopefully won't have a severe Mario problem. Corrin in general is a walking nightmare if you dislike disjoints, and if you are losing to someone who you are calling their buttons but your options are failing, he might be an amazing niche CP.

BunbUn129

Smash Ace
Unless the aspects of the character that was nerfed are not relevant or significant. If the Mario knew how to DI the combo you could only kill him from 31-33% with sour spot Shuttle Loop. Damage was nerfed yes, but players were using sub optimal combos to get Mario into that window, and never properly labbed other alternatives.

Yes, Meta Knight is worse, but you are overstating how much this match up 'slid' the other way.
Tyrant opts for Diddy in this MU and Ito got steam-rolled vs Zenyou. Idk about you but that doesn't ring like it's an even MU to me. This discussion about theory is important, but theory doesn't mean much unless you can support it with results and so far results indicate the MU is in Mario's favor and not by a small margin.

It's worth noting Tyrant listed Mario as disadvantageous even before the patch.

Last edited:

Baby_Sneak

Smash Champion
NNID
sneak_diss
Tyrant opts for Diddy in this MU and Ito got steam-rolled vs Zenyou. Idk about you but that doesn't ring like it's an even MU to me. This discussion about theory is important, but theory doesn't mean much unless you can support it with results and so far results indicate the MU is in Mario's favor and not by a small margin.

It's worth noting Tyrant listed Mario as disadvantageous even before the patch.
Why does this happen? Wow does Mario win this?

Baby_Sneak

Smash Champion
NNID
sneak_diss
If two different players of the same character have trouble in the same MU, then, trust me--it may sound crazy-- it's credible that the MU might just be losing.
Duh.

I'm asking tool-interaction wise

EDIT: not to be a jerk or anything, I should've said it in my post earlier.

Last edited:

sedrf

Smash Journeyman
I believe that there's a good explanation as to why we've seen a lot of the high/top level community complaining about this character.

If you check ESAM's list of who can and cannot escape Bayo's combos easily with SDI, a LOT of extremely common High/Top Tier threats show up on that 'difficult to escape' list. Fox, Sheik, Bayonetta herself, Ryu, Captain Falcon, Zero Suit Samus, and, while it wasn't listed there, probably Cloud while he's in Limit mode are all there on the 'difficult' end of the spectrum. High/Top level players of these characters, which likely represents a large proportion of the community, probably tried to lab it for a bit, weren't able to execute SDI on the level of what ESAM showed just now, and dismissed it as Bayo OP.

I will mention that, as a super floaty Wii Fit Trainer main, I've fought against a large amount of Bayonetta players in the NYC/NJ scenes at this point, and I've had very little issue with slipping out of her combos with minimal SDI, and just regular DI trees. Yes, it's possible that my Bayo opponents weren't executing perfectly, but I HAVE seen them complete their combos on other opponents, so that should speak for something.

That said, the fact that Bayo's combos work the best against a large proportion of the best characters in the game... I would say it more really cements her position in the game as a huge anti-meta presence.
John Numbers made a follow up to esam's video on di ing bayo's up air.
List: :4bayonetta::4falcon::4ryu::4zss::4greninja::4falco::4fox::4sheik:
possible: :4metaknight::4feroy::4bowser::4charizard::4ganondorf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJNu49zOkXE at 2:56 of esams video
Esam i ssaying most fastfallers/heavies can't get out of bayo's Uair everybody else it's fair game.
John numbers notes that most of the characters listed are meta/used so that leads to dislike of the character by the top brass
Possible anti-meta character
also you know who doesn't get blown up by bayo's junk and beats her this guy::4diddy:

Tldr: diddy best character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom